Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6188|Daqing Oilfields?

HurricaИe wrote:

Everyone in this thread is lying. We all know that Wiis are the rarest substance on earth.
Haha, I've got a launch one
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6457
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6354|California

Miniman7474 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Everyone in this thread is lying. We all know that Wiis are the rarest substance on earth.
me too it was awesome when i touched the box
OmniDeath
~
+726|6633

Tell me you're joking?
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6376|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I got it, and so far it's been great fun.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6259
I want Smash Bro's.

I loved Melee. Roy ftw.

However, the Wii is the most overpriced thing i've seen in a long time, and aside from Smash Bro's there's nothing else i want on it. So no buy for me. Yet.

(Plus, it's not out in the UK for a long long time yet).

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-03-10 07:43:19)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6633

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I want Smash Bro's.

I loved Melee. Roy ftw.

However, the Wii is the most overpriced thing i've seen in a long time, and aside from Smash Bro's there's nothing else i want on it. So no buy for me. Yet.

(Plus, it's not out in the UK for a long long time yet).
The Wii is overpriced? Isn't it the cheapest of all the major consoles...
Brasso
+1,549|6619

Aries_37 wrote:

ROY OR MARTH! ROY OR MARTH! ROY OR MARTH!

No need for all the new characters tbh when I can still own all my friends with Roy
nub

samus is hax

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

me too it was awesome when i touched the box
me too.  although i nearly never use it.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2008-03-10 08:58:36)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6259

OmniDeath wrote:

The Wii is overpriced? Isn't it the cheapest of all the major consoles...
Well, there was just been a price drop in the UK so the 360 arcade is now (or will soon be) £169. So no it isn't.

Not only that, but every game i've seen so far could've run on my Gamecube (a few might have to be toned down ever so slightly), and with every proper game i've played (including Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3) i would have far prefered to be using a GC controller. The Wii remote is far too random and buggy. Now, with Smash Bro's, there's a game that not only looks like a GC game, but plays best with a GC controller. I'm not complaining about the system at all. I'm complaining about the price of it.

And GC's cost about £10-20 now. But the Wii is £180. Apparently they're making about £80 off each one.

As far as i'm concerned it's the most overpriced console i've ever seen, and i refuse to buy one until they're about half the price they are. Which of course will be a very long time because everybody keeps buying them for some reason.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-03-10 11:35:39)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6377|New York

djphetal wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Fuck super smash what ever, id rather smash the Wii than play on it....i mean come one, it looks like they asked little kids what they would like and looks pathetic!

Wii sucks along with the games.
Wrong.
You're just afraid of your childhood, obviously.

Just got Smash Bros... it's pretty freakin incredible.
The Co-op mode is actually surprisingly good... not that it has much of a storyline, but what do you expect from Nintendo...
The classic multiplayer is as good as ever, with some tweaks that make the game just that much more ridiculous... which is a good thing.
Anyone else got this?
System seller for me. First game I'll buy when I get a Wii.

Also, does the GC controller connect directly in to the Wii with ease?
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6739|the middle of nowhere

heggs wrote:

Yes it does. I've also heard that it is much easier and preferred to play it with the GC controller instead of the wiimote.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6324|Oregon

heggs wrote:

djphetal wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Fuck super smash what ever, id rather smash the Wii than play on it....i mean come one, it looks like they asked little kids what they would like and looks pathetic!

Wii sucks along with the games.
Wrong.

The Co-op mode is actually surprisingly good... not that it has much of a storyline, but what do you expect from Nintendo...
The classic multiplayer is as good as ever, with some tweaks that make the game just that much more ridiculous... which is a good thing.
Anyone else got this?

yep, there are 4 ports for GC controllers, conveniently located under a white flap on top, thus... when you aren't using a GC controller, the console looks smooth.
Well designed.
Brasso
+1,549|6619

djphetal wrote:

heggs wrote:

djphetal wrote:

Wrong.

Anyone else got this?

yep, there are 4 ports for GC controllers, conveniently located under a white flap on top, thus... when you aren't using a GC controller, the console looks smooth.
Well designed.
Yeah, just be sure not to pull too much and flip it on its side.  Or just flip it on its side to begin with.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6324|Oregon
In case anyone cares... 3394-3212-9576 is my code.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6313|New Haven, CT
A fun game, but I can't abuse sword plant as effectively.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6742|Florida, United States
Sonic freaking owns!

Hey how come after I finished the Subspace mission, the dots are still flashing?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6726|Oxferd Ohire

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

with every proper game i've played (including Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3) i would have far prefered to be using a GC controller. The Wii remote is far too random and buggy.
I haven't played Galaxy but I have and beat Metroid Prime 3. I think the Wii-remote is much better than the GC controller for it. I now refuse to play the first two Primes, which I haven't beat, with the GC controller since it is much harder to aim IMO.

Also, I haven't experienced buggyness or randomness with the wii remote since I first got a wii

I have and love Brawl but it is keeping from doing my schoolwork, but I guess that is my fault.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Brasso
+1,549|6619

nukchebi0 wrote:

A fun game, but I can't abuse sword plant as effectively.
is that uhh, down B for link?

hate that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard