Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6591|The Land of Scott Walker
I think we've discovered a way to extend the NASCAR reason.
Stingray24
The 88 is looking really good in practice.  Look out on Sunday!
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6714|Mountains of NC

I'll post pics later when I get home of Matt Kensth at my store on a Carhartt promotion tour ... he brought along the carhartt car, I got to do a lap around the building in it
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
HITNRUNXX
+220|6855|Oklahoma City
LOL... I saw the title of the thread and said to myself "I bet Stingray started this one...."

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719
These guys have their hands full, every lap.
The race tommorow, though under warmer conditions, should be very wild to watch.
These things are damn near out of control in practice hehe
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6564|Florida
DAMMIT, Two fucking weeks in a row I'm gonna miss the race. My boss just called and said my route will fit on one trailer, so that means I get to stay out over night and deliver the 2nd half of the load on Monday. Usually I only cover the 1st half and I get home around 3:30 on Sunday afternoons. Sucks to be a truck driver sometimes.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719

Strngs012 wrote:

DAMMIT, Two fucking weeks in a row I'm gonna miss the race. My boss just called and said my route will fit on one trailer, so that means I get to stay out over night and deliver the 2nd half of the load on Monday. Usually I only cover the 1st half and I get home around 3:30 on Sunday afternoons. Sucks to be a truck driver sometimes.
oh ouch hehe
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6668

Strngs012 wrote:

hey well at least you aren't letting 2 badass seats go to waste today
fuck this weather. i don't blame my friend for not wanting to go hang out in the 30 deg weather all day though.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6564|Florida

ig wrote:

Strngs012 wrote:

fuck this weather. i don't blame my friend for not wanting to go hang out in the 30 deg weather all day though.
I was wondering why your posting here today, I thought you was gonna be our on scene race reporter.
ig
+1,199|6668

Strngs012 wrote:

ig wrote:

Strngs012 wrote:

I was wondering why your posting here today, I thought you was gonna be our on scene race reporter.
tomorrow for sure
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719
Indeed tommorow should be much better.  Mid 50-60, should be a good day to race...for the fans, and the drivers.

Hear them gripping about it being cold in the car?  I lol'd...ussually they scream about the heat hehe

Nice to see Kyle get chucked in the fence tho
Gfr28
+6|6061
look out for the 99 and the 17 tomorrow ... my picks
Stingray24
Yep, they'll be strong again.  Depending on wrecks it should be a Roush/Hendrick battle.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719
Smoke goes off on Goodyear:

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headlin … index.html

THe article is kinda toned down from Tony's actual comments during practice yesterday.  Like Tony or not, he tends to speak his mind.  He really bashed Goodyear hard yesterday. 

Tbh, I cant blame him, they built a left side tire with a bit more grip, then built and brought a right side tire with less grip (makes sense, huh?).

The new tire compound is even harder than what they tested with close to the end of the season last year, and then it was critisized for being too hard...

The COT chassis is a handfull as it is, I say soften the damn things up just a bit and let'em chg tires every 30 laps if they want to.  I know tire wear is an issue, always has been at Atlanta, Charlotte, Darlington...oh hell just about everywhere hehe.  But c'mon guys, you cant race on a glass tire.  There are many many drivers/crew chiefs/owners slamming the tire.  Goodyear needs to step up imo, there is just no excuse for this.
DSRTurtle
+56|6831

TC.Troy wrote:

Smoke goes off on Goodyear:

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headlin … index.html

THe article is kinda toned down from Tony's actual comments during practice yesterday.  Like Tony or not, he tends to speak his mind.  He really bashed Goodyear hard yesterday. 

Tbh, I cant blame him, they built a left side tire with a bit more grip, then built and brought a right side tire with less grip (makes sense, huh?).

The new tire compound is even harder than what they tested with close to the end of the season last year, and then it was critisized for being too hard...

The COT chassis is a handfull as it is, I say soften the damn things up just a bit and let'em chg tires every 30 laps if they want to.  I know tire wear is an issue, always has been at Atlanta, Charlotte, Darlington...oh hell just about everywhere hehe.  But c'mon guys, you cant race on a glass tire.  There are many many drivers/crew chiefs/owners slamming the tire.  Goodyear needs to step up imo, there is just no excuse for this.
Smoke wasn't the only one to sound off.  Just the loudest and harshest to sound off.
Stingray24
Junior to the outside, to the lead!!
Gfr28
+6|6061
man edwards was fast to bad that had to happen....kenseth knows how to turn a bad racecar into something driveable
Stingray24
Sure, I pick Edwards as one of my fantasy picks and his dumb ass blows up.  Pffff.  Oh well, least Junior and Biffle finished well for me.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719
Guess that answers how long it'll take Toyota to win one...

why Kyle?  WHY?

*pukes*
Stingray24
Junior to 6th in the points, sweet.
DSRTurtle
+56|6831

TC.Troy wrote:

Guess that answers how long it'll take Toyota to win one...

why Kyle?  WHY?

*pukes*
he can damn well drive.  a punk he may be, but you can't deny his talent behind the wheel.
ig
+1,199|6668
damn good race. what happened to jr early when he was 2nd behind busch? he slowed down a bunch in a few laps, but he was fine after he pitted. my ears hurt!

i forgot my camera, but here's a little vid i took with my cellphone

Last edited by ig (2008-03-09 20:26:28)

Stingray24
Yeah, but the vid is no longer available.
ig
+1,199|6668

Stingray24 wrote:

Yeah, but the vid is no longer available.
try again. it works for me
Stingray24
Yep, works now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard