HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5999|Washington DC
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Excellent weather, Monday was good enough for t-shirts and shorts
Thursday, Friday: Bit cooler but still decent
Saturday: Amazing weather... started off with a lot of rain but it cleared up to be fairly sunny, enough for a polo and khakis

and then

Today: FUCKING FREEZING, IT'S 30 DEGREES OUTSIDE NOT COUNTING THE TORNADO-STRENGTH WINDS WHICH MAKE IT FEEL LIKE FUCKING ANTARCTICA

I go out for 5 minutes and my ears are practically frozen solid.

Fuck you Al Gore, those crackpot "global cooling" theorists were right. I can't recall when in the last 4 years it was THIS cold for THIS long (November to March, probably going into late march)
Ryan
+1,230|6881|Alberta, Canada

Now you know how I feel every day of winter. You're lucky to be American.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6563|South Florida

HurricaИe wrote:

Today: FUCKING FREEZING, IT'S 30 DEGREES OUTSIDE NOT COUNTING THE TORNADO-STRENGTH WINDS WHICH MAKE IT FEEL LIKE FUCKING ANTARCTICA

Ditto. Its comparable to arctic syberia here in central new york, too.
15 more years! 15 more years!
=DB4D=Slight
+8|6223
here in the UK we've been promised a mega storm for tonight, especially in Coastal areas. Batten down the hatches me hearties!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5999|Washington DC

Ryan wrote:

Yeah but those are the key words... every day... you guys are somewhat more acclimated to it than we are.

@Slight, I'd love a big rain storm.
David.P
Banned
+649|6312
Lol it's nice and warm in new york city, Excellent time for a bank robbery.

Last edited by David.P (2008-03-09 09:08:07)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6687
Life's a bitch..

Atleast you don't get that sought of weather every day for about 7 months.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6683|Malibu

Ryan wrote:

I feel bad for you Canadians
avman633
+116|6402
I know how your feeling. Its 30 degrees here in NY right now. The weather was crappy yesterday too, raining the whole day.
Chou
+737|6829
50 years ago we had winters so hard there was ice on the rivers so thick that trucks could drive on it, nowadays we don't even have snow on christmas anymore
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6687

Chou wrote:

50 years ago we had winters so hard there was ice on the rivers so thick that trucks could drive on it, nowadays we don't even have snow on christmas anymore
russian?
kptk92
u
+972|6446|tc_london

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Chou wrote:

russian?
No, obviously Australian
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6563|South Florida

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Chou wrote:

russian?
Nahh, they just snowmobile instead
15 more years! 15 more years!
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6777|Toronto | Canada

HurricaИe wrote:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Excellent weather, Monday was good enough for t-shirts and shorts
Saturday: Amazing weather... started off with a lot of rain but it cleared up to be fairly sunny, enough for a polo and khakis

and then

Fuck you Al Gore, those crackpot "global cooling" theorists were right. I can't recall when in the last 4 years it was THIS cold for THIS long (November to March, probably going into late march)
Don't even...

We just had the worst snowstorm of the year, the entire day yesterday it was howling winds and snowing like crazy, with THUNDER AND LIGHTNING!  When I was shovelling today the snowfall was taller than I was, this is ridiculous!  I'll try to upload some pictures later
The Flying Finn
+2|5952
We in Finland have weather like this now, the snow melts and rain.The next day 3 to 5-C and you get to fall down onto the ice.And its like that all the time now...... You Americans have it easy. I went on a trip there and it was warm and green.
Edit:It was in the new year time.

Last edited by The Flying Finn (2008-03-09 09:29:12)

henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6386|Belfast
30 degrees?
whats that
15-18 degrees celcius?
here that would be pretty hot
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6451|Michigan, USA

You're complaining about 30 degrees with a windchill?  Try 18, which is about the average temp felt this winter in Michigan.  There's been at least 5 days this winter where the temp with and without windchill was below -20 :S  Can't wait for the middle of this week - weather.com predicts it'll FINALLY get up to 30 and 40 again (not figuring in windchill tho, but who cares).
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5999|Washington DC

henno13 wrote:

30 degrees?
whats that
15-18 degrees celcius?
0 degrees celsius actually

@Commando, thing is this is DC. We're not supposed to have terrible cold temperatures. We're not used to it.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6491|The Twilight Zone

HurricaИe wrote:

henno13 wrote:

30 degrees?
whats that
15-18 degrees celcius?

@Commando, thing is this is DC. We're not supposed to have terrible cold temperatures. We're not used to it.
Ur spoiled.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6672|England

HurricaИe wrote:

and then

Poor poor you.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6603|Area 51
Rain + Tornado winds is much worse. Hey wait, its like this in the Netherlands!
colonelioan
+14|6494|Kanada
Yeah you guys think you had the worst here? Listen to this:

A few months ago Eastern Europe received a HUGE SHITLOAD OF SNOW like 100 cm or something, airports were jammed, it was chaos, the Black Sea, which is made of salty water, was frozen

Here are some images: https://englishrussia.com/images/novoros.jpg
https://www.goobix.com/black-sea-pictures/frozen-sea_black-sea_2006-01-27_1569.jpg

And now, they had hurricane emma (What the Fuck?)
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st … 03,00.html A news article

And now, bloody fuck where you saw the frozen water, its 30 DEGREES.

Our Climate is fucked up.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6568|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition

RDMC wrote:

Rain + Tornado winds is much worse. Hey wait, its like this in the Netherlands!
Even worse for me since I live near the beach, I lost 2 caps due to the fucking storm *sadface =[
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6659|London, England
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6575|Long Island, New York

.Sup wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

henno13 wrote:

30 degrees?
whats that
15-18 degrees celcius?

Ur spoiled.
How is he spoiled for not wanting cold weather?

GTFO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard