Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

Commie Killer wrote:

He threw a puppy off a cliff. ITS A FUCKING PUPPY NOT A HUMAN. Its a animal, which was probably gonna spend its life running around the streets of some city. Seriously, you guys make me sick, dont give a shit when a human dies but if a puppy is thrown off a cliff...

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I thought that the video was a fake.
Actually yeah, I think it has been established that the video is a fake.
I don't think the fact that it is a puppy. It's the principle of hurting a completely defenceless animal.
#rekt
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

usmarine wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

That's what happens when you're bored in the middle of a desert wasteland battlefield.
no that is no excuse.  fake or real it is unacceptable.
Most definitely. I didn't mean for it to be an excuse, but it's just what happens.

jason85 wrote:

Are you retarded? Were you born with an extra chromosome or something?
derrrrr hey! don maek fun of meeeeee rrrrrderrrr mommy sez i haz xtra kromowhateverrrr custh im thspeshullll heheheeee
stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden

ATG wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

Fucking Idiots, I'd do this with that retard, and also put some MG-42 Rounds in his mouth, stupid marines.

Edit: I'm sure even Ben Laden wouldn't do that.
Now that's stupid.

You wouldn't do anything to a U.S. Marine but talk smack on the internet.

One asshole does not negate all the wonderful things the marine do besides killing people.

These are individual assholes. They do not represent the Marines.
Whenever they are wearing the uniforms they DO represent the Marines! And what the general public see isn´t an individual throwing a puppy off a cliff, it sees a Marine doing it.

As far as I´m concerned however, the biggest error was posting the vid online. People do stupid shit all the time, stop videotaping and uploading it to youtube..
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6645|Malibu

stoneisland wrote:

ATG wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

Fucking Idiots, I'd do this with that retard, and also put some MG-42 Rounds in his mouth, stupid marines.

Edit: I'm sure even Ben Laden wouldn't do that.
Now that's stupid.

You wouldn't do anything to a U.S. Marine but talk smack on the internet.

One asshole does not negate all the wonderful things the marine do besides killing people.

These are individual assholes. They do not represent the Marines.
Whenever they are wearing the uniforms they DO represent the Marines! And what the general public see isn´t an individual throwing a puppy off a cliff, it sees a Marine doing it.

As far as I´m concerned however, the biggest error was posting the vid online. People do stupid shit all the time, stop videotaping and uploading it to youtube..
^^ QFT
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop
psH
Banned
+217|6383|Sydney

ATG wrote:

kripp wrote:

ATG wrote:

Just another day in Iraq I guess.
No need to post animals suffering anymore. There are children and people that do not want to see that. There are other sites other than a site that was originally intended for a video game that those kinds of images can be seen.
Point is, nothing new.

Turn your computer off if you can't handle it.

There is a section for videos on the site, that would be a more worthwhile complaint.
no atg, just don't post shit like that if you know people don't want to see it.
=DB4D=Slight
+8|6185
what a complete twat. Has nothing been learned since Nam? It is a propaganda gift to the Opposition, no matter what the truth about it being a  fake / only  a puppy. Makes all the Marines look bad. Heart and minds dudes!!!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

ATG wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

He threw a puppy off a cliff. ITS A FUCKING PUPPY NOT A HUMAN. Its a animal, which was probably gonna spend its life running around the streets of some city. Seriously, you guys make me sick, dont give a shit when a human dies but if a puppy is thrown off a cliff...

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Hey man, I'm as fucking gung ho die hard American as it gets.

That marine is a fucking douchebag, and if he ends up getting fucked up in Iraq, oh well.
Seriously. Karma is a mother fucker and karma in this case is a national concern. I have zero tolerance for people mean enough to hurt puppies and less for those retarded enough to post it on youtube.
cocksucker.
Couldn't agree more.
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon
The image is terrible but not surprising.  What do you expect to happen when human beings are placed in a situation where death is an everyday, personal experience?  When your job is to kill other human beings, whether it's shooting them, calling down airstrikes, whatever, I think it would have to at least temporairly compromise some peoples moral/ethical compass. 

I'm not trying to excuse what that person did, but I can't say that it is completely shocking considering the context.  The act may be an indication that he is not suited to that environment, that in general, people who are morally/ethically compromised by war are perhaps a liability.  That may be another debate.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51

Commie Killer wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Even if its fake, innocent puppy's > humans.

Last edited by RDMC (2008-03-09 04:14:18)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK

cowami wrote:

I'd normally say we keep the DST matter out of this usually, but whatever.

I just find it strange that people won't even flinch upon hearing that 5 (arbitrary number) soldiers (or Iraqis/Afghanis) have been killed on a given day, and yet raise up hell in a hand basket about a possibly fake video of a possibly dead puppy thrown over a cliff.
Good post Jesus, I think that's the only serious post I've ever witnessed from cowami!

Horrible been told it's fake, but his re-buttal makes it seem like it was real. Stupid thing to do,you will need to take in account war messes people up and de-sensitises you. I'm not saying that he is unaccountable for his actions or anything. What's even stupider is other people reactions, I've been told he family have recieved calls, and his address has been found out. Absolutely over the top, plus it gives stupid anti-war protesters some more leverage to speak balls.

Our boys (U.S and U.K) are doing a tough job out there and can't have their reputation tarnished by this.

Last edited by wah1188 (2008-03-09 12:29:38)

avman633
+116|6364

cowami wrote:

I'd normally say we keep the DST matter out of this usually, but whatever.

I just find it strange that people won't even flinch upon hearing that 5 (arbitrary number) soldiers (or Iraqis/Afghanis) have been killed on a given day, and yet raise up hell in a hand basket about a possibly fake video of a possibly dead puppy thrown over a cliff.
I think that people here on BF2s care about both humans and animals. I remember seeing some threads about deceased soldiers and people do care.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6561|Southampton, UK

Magpie wrote:

I somehow found that stupidly funny.
avman633
+116|6364

naightknifar wrote:

Magpie wrote:

I somehow found that stupidly funny.
You found that funny? That's disturbing man, thats completely disgusting.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6629|The Netherlands
Throw that fucking motherfucker of the hill.
Let him try to throw me of the hill, I would smack him to shit, the asshole...
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6577|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

usmarine wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

That's what happens when you're bored in the middle of a desert wasteland battlefield.
no that is no excuse.  fake or real it is unacceptable.
Aww finally, nice to know that at least one of the "Army Guys" we have out there is not a total asshole.

And yeah, fake or not is it unacceptable to do this kind of stuff, yes soldier of both side dies each day, but they fight for their cause, they are armed and know that they might die anytime.

Both those marines are total douchebags that need some fucking sense beaten into their skulls.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

S3v3N wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

boo hoo
agreed. there are bigger problems in this world not just some stupid video on youtube.
its only an outrage because he's in the U.S. Military.  If I made a video of myself wearing street clothes throwing a dog into a revine nobody would give a shit except PETA. but we can agree they are idiots.
Because people in the Military are expected to be of a higher standard, cmon you know that. Just like how it's worse if a Doctor is doing bad shit, than if it was some homeless tramp

Edit: If you end up bashing all soldiers because of this guy then you're no better than the people who want to kill all muslims!

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-03-09 06:03:51)

kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

wat lol
Commie Killer
+192|6387

ATG wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

That marine is a fucking douchebag, and if he ends up getting fucked up in Iraq, oh well.
Seriously. Karma is a mother fucker and karma in this case is a national concern. I have zero tolerance for people mean enough to hurt puppies and less for those retarded enough to post it on youtube.
cocksucker.
I aint saying its right he chucked a puppy over a cliff, Im saying it is nothing really compared to a human. Personally, yeah, I couldnt give two shits what happens to that Marine, hes a dick.

This is not directed at you ATG but the majority of others: The pathetic disregard for human life makes me sick. Grow the fuck up. A human is worth more then a puppy, and as some of you said, people would be just as pissed if it was a baby....well, maybe that tells you something.

EDIT: What dumbshit gave me karma? Write a coherent sentence next time, nice to take Caps lock off too, then you wont look like a total moron.

EDIT2: Heres another news flash, the dog was gonna have a shit life anyways, who that has been over there wishes to explain how animals live? What the fuck do you think they care about animals, its a fucking war going on where people die. Get the fuck outta your mothers basements and realize what the world is like. Its not right to do that, but the response that has come from the internet community is pathetic.

Last edited by Commie Killer (2008-03-09 06:18:16)

B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6390|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
wtf what kind of asshole would do that to a dog...
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6414|Finland

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

wtf what kind of asshole would do that to a dog...
Exactly what I thought. I have a dog and that was... *snifff*
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
Fucking pathetic way, to get some sick sort of kicks.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51

Commie Killer wrote:

ATG wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

cocksucker.
I aint saying its right he chucked a puppy over a cliff, Im saying it is nothing really compared to a human. Personally, yeah, I couldnt give two shits what happens to that Marine, hes a dick.

This is not directed at you ATG but the majority of others: The pathetic disregard for human life makes me sick. Grow the fuck up. A human is worth more then a puppy, and as some of you said, people would be just as pissed if it was a baby....well, maybe that tells you something.

EDIT: What dumbshit gave me karma? Write a coherent sentence next time, nice to take Caps lock off too, then you wont look like a total moron.

EDIT2: Heres another news flash, the dog was gonna have a shit life anyways, who that has been over there wishes to explain how animals live? What the fuck do you think they care about animals, its a fucking war going on where people die. Get the fuck outta your mothers basements and realize what the world is like. Its not right to do that, but the response that has come from the internet community is pathetic.
So we can nuke Africa too? They all have shitty lives too anyways.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Yeah the dg doesn't move at all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard