kn0ckahh
+98|6730|netherlands, sweet lake city
this aint some n00b trick... if  you practice this long yopu can do it much better then him .... by the way  in this movie he doesnt show  his suicides and deaths
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6644|pimelteror.de
..and did anyone notice, that snarf used more than his default 5 units of c4 at the hotel? it might look nice, but guys attracted by this type of gameplay should play something like unreal tournament..

thanks EA for patch 1.2
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6721|USA

washow wrote:

i did this all the freaking time because i always loved to piss off noobs who call c4 chucking

"skill-less"

if it's so skill less, why don't you do it? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T NOOBS!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW AND YOU CALL OTHER PEOPLE WHO CAN SKILL-LESS?

noobs..
one of the dumbest things ive ever seen posted here. i knew how to do the NOOB c4 toss but didnt. i think think its a NOOB tactic. so, you point is now shit. its skill less and weak. anyone can run around behind someone  or a wall and toss ONE c4 and b4 you can blink be dead. use a gun or a knife. pussies.......
MTechnik
+0|6816
Okay, I don't hit a lot of the BF2 forums, so I didn't realize the fuss there was over c4, and its use in whoring.

I'd play on GNYSO, a 64 person Karkand-only server.  And when I was near the fences in the front, I'd just be aware of c4 flying over the wall, or nades.  All the same.  Gotta be aware.  And a good deal of the time, you'd just be able to charge out and drop them with a nice burst in the chest while they try to toss c4 at you.  Maybe I just didn't run into anyone that was 'skilled' at c4 whoring.

We only had it used against us once in a match and that was on Iron Gator and most of the time, he'd whack himself in the process.  Or get teamkills.  Tho a couple of times he got a few kills.  Not enough to balance what damage he was doing to his teams' tickets by suiciding and teamkilling.

I will miss tossing it over walls at armor, but I think that overall it's a good change. 

-MT
Dr_3V|L
+51|6717|Twente, The Netherlands
How about throwing AT mines over walls? I did that occasionally pre-1.2. Now it really isn't possible anymore.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6747|The Netherlands
I love that song
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
ownage
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6721|USA
hey ronin. i see in you sig area you cry about the aa lock. ive gotten away from it. you alos say thanks for handing the game over to the talentless. hmm if the game is harder now you need talent to be good at it. stop your bitchin, get out of your jet, and get good again.
ilyandor
+31|6680|Phoenix, AZ

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

..and did anyone notice, that snarf used more than his default 5 units of c4 at the hotel? it might look nice, but guys attracted by this type of gameplay should play something like unreal tournament..

thanks EA for patch 1.2
WORD. agreed. Battlefield 2 is not real life but it is the REALEST game ever made. Keeping it real means you shouldn't be able to do shit like that.

thanks EA for a keepin-it-real patch 1.2
word to DICE motherfuckers!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

im a better C4 whore than that farg, + 2500 kills
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys

sHaDy6 wrote:

hey ronin. i see in you sig area you cry about the aa lock. ive gotten away from it. you alos say thanks for handing the game over to the talentless. hmm if the game is harder now you need talent to be good at it. stop your bitchin, get out of your jet, and get good again.
i'll play my game however the fuck i want thank you very much, and i'd show you up anyway

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2006-02-18 15:10:21)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
x0pht
+0|6729

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I see everyone saying "no skill noob" " learn to use bullets"

Yes its cheap but have you ever done it the right way? (not blowing yourself up)

That takes quite a bit of practice to master, if it takes no skill, then why can't anyone do that?  Or does this tactic venture a little too far out of your comfort zone, so you claim it is a "no skill tactic" because you yourself cannot master it?
and the same with jets and armors.

to the whiners,
a very simple question: if they dont take any skills, why cant you do it? keep asking yourself this, til your IQ is more than two digits.
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6721|USA

ronin wrote:

i'll play my game however the fuck i want thank you very much, and i'd show you up anyway
lol. you just dont like the fact the game is fair now. you cant jump in your little jet (which by you stats you live in) and own anymore. you need some skill to do it now and obv' you have none thats why your cryin. if you wanna try me im in =GOW= all the time. just search ghost and its the only one thtll come up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard