kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

ye downloadable content woohoo

how much is that a month again?
...The same as the PS3? Our downloadable content for PS3-360 games are the same exact price (perfect example: Rock Band). The only difference is that we have to pay for Xbox Live...but I don't mind because I love it and more people go on Xbox Live than the PS3 Network or whatever it's called.

Plus, the whole reason GTA IV got delayed? PS3.
failbox live is what I was talking about
Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooore gtfo win thread
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

menzo2003 wrote:

I luve mah 360
https://www.game-addicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/red-ring-of-death.jpg

You sure?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6476|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

menzo2003 wrote:

I luve mah 360
Stop lying to yourself.

PS3 is the future, you can only kid yourself for so long.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

ELITE-UK wrote:

menzo2003 wrote:

I luve mah 360
Stop lying to yourself.

PS3 is the future, you can only kid yourself for so long.
When is the next generation coming out? That;s the future.
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london

r'Eeee wrote:

menzo2003 wrote:

I luve mah 360
http://www.game-addicts.com/wp-content/ … -death.jpg

You sure?
Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
siciliano732
+202|6651|New York

r'Eeee wrote:

menzo2003 wrote:

I luve mah 360

You sure?
whats the big deal...even if you get the red ring...you send it back they send you another on in two weeks....unless you have a problems staying away from video games for alittle while the red ring is nothing but a break.  no big deal.

funny picture though. +1.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Poseidon wrote:

ye downloadable content woohoo

how much is that a month again?
...The same as the PS3? Our downloadable content for PS3-360 games are the same exact price (perfect example: Rock Band). The only difference is that we have to pay for Xbox Live...but I don't mind because I love it and more people go on Xbox Live than the PS3 Network or whatever it's called.

Like I said, I don't care and many others don't either. It's very well put together and Microsoft dedicates a LOT of time into XBL. It's worth the 50 bucks a year. If you can't afford 50 bucks a year, well, sux2bu.

And you still failed to address the fact that GTA IV got delayed because of your shitty PS3
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

Poseidon wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Like I said, I don't care and many others don't either. It's very well put together and Microsoft dedicates a LOT of time into XBL. It's worth the 50 bucks a year. If you can't afford 50 bucks a year, well, sux2bu.

And you still failed to address the fact that GTA IV got delayed because of your shitty PS3
\_/

id rather wait and it be full of win than get it now and it nearly be full of win

btw:
ps3 is cheaper than wankbox with your shitty failbox dead

Last edited by SamTheMan:D (2008-03-07 11:57:30)

kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london

Poseidon wrote:

\_/

id rather wait and it be full of win than get it now and it nearly be full of win

btw:
lol you carecupped I should report this post
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

kptk92 wrote:

Kptk92 says Xbox 360 is the right choice for you.
FatherTed (aka fatherted1989) endorses this statement.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6448|Amsterdam‫

r'Eeee wrote:

menzo2003 wrote:

I luve mah 360

You sure?
i got it  2 years now  never got red ring

Last edited by menzo2003 (2008-03-07 12:03:25)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
r'Eeee
+311|6450

menzo2003 wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

menzo2003 wrote:

I luve mah 360

You sure?
i got it  2.5 years now  never got red ring
Switch it on now to check. It's a disease, spread faster than the rate of AIDS.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
Nice title line up you have for PS3.

Oh, and lovely controller too.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dwit
+34|6512
Well i don't have a ps3, but i love my xbox
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Poseidon wrote:

\_/

btw:
The game was READY in October. They're only fixing the PS3 version now. They've added on very minor changes since then.

And no it's not. The normal Xbox 360 is $350. The PS3 is $400. The 360 Elite is $450. The 360 Elite also comes with a 120 gig hard drive so it's majorly worth it.

You fail again tbh...but that's not news
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

FatherTed wrote:

Nice title line up you have for PS3.

Oh, and lovely controller too.
Rofl, remember their old design? Double sided dildo tbh.

https://obviousdiversion.com/images/ps3-boomerang.jpg
Banned
+856|5976|England

Poseidon wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

\_/

btw:
The game was READY in October. They're only fixing the PS3 version now. They've added on very minor changes since then.

And no it's not. The normal Xbox 360 is $350. The PS3 is $400. The 360 Elite is $450. The 360 Elite also comes with a 120 gig hard drive so it's majorly worth it.

with failbox dead i said

you and your faggot payments for online features
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Poseidon wrote:

\_/

btw:

with failbox dead i said

£40 a year?

I'm a big spender, i know.

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6448|Amsterdam‫

r'Eeee wrote:

menzo2003 wrote:

i got it  2.5 years now  never got red ring
Switch it on now to check. It's a disease, spread faster than the rate of AIDS.
works perfectly
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Banned
+856|5976|England

FatherTed wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

with failbox dead i said

£40 a year?

so in years to come you will of spend more than me, and Ill have the pleasure of msg and gt5

gtfo xbox fans
r'Eeee
+311|6450

Poseidon wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

\_/

btw:

"Certain elements of development proved to be more time-intensive than expected, especially given the commitment for a simultaneous release on two very different platforms," said Take-Two chairman Strauss Zelnick in a statement.
Soruce

They clearly didn't finish it, otherwise, they could have released the 360 version. Games like Dirt, RSV, GRAW 2 were delayed on the PS3. And released earlier on the 360. So, why not this? Especially, with the money MS spent on that game for downloadable content.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-03-07 12:19:08)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6476|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Poseidon wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

\_/

btw:

But if you wanted the same as what the ps3 already has you have to spend much more...

PS3 (£280)console comes with:
Blue ray player
Wireless reciever
motion sensing technology
Free internet

Xbox 360 (£180)

Blue ray pleyer = £200+
Wireless reciever for online = £30
haha doesnt even had motion senser in contoller...what a shamme
Xbox live is NOT free so even more expense.

Overall for value for money the PS3 easily easily wins.
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK
England rules

Last edited by Simon (2008-03-07 12:20:08)

jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

FatherTed wrote:

with failbox dead i said

£40 a year?

so in years to come you will of spend more than me, and Ill have the pleasure of msg and gt5

gtfo xbox fans
In years to come the next generation will be out. Consoles aren't lifelong investments, dickface.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard