Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6333|Australia

GuliblGuy wrote:

Mass destruction . . . low players, high tickets, and a guy on the other team obsessed with blowing up commander assets!
What he said.

Except I had 2-3 people going for the assets. And even with a 300 ticket match I got the award with about 10 tickets left.

It's not like some badges where you just whore for a round and the awards is yours, you need to get the right round for it to happen. You can spend hours running around with your wrench and the only thing you will get is a bad SPM and KDR.
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5938|Georgia, US of A

ebug9 wrote:

xxCaptainBlackxx wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Karkand + Vodnik in the river = win
hahaha!
Wake+NJ 2046+under the bridge=expert engineer badge
And then everyone sees you at the end of the round but your gone by the time the next round starts. No one has a chance to comment.
you can do it in anywater, so they don't know it, and there are 2 bridges...
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6005|Aberdeen, Scotland
**Sigh...
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6850|Reykjavík, Iceland.

smartdude992 wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

xxCaptainBlackxx wrote:

hahaha!
Wake+NJ 2046+under the bridge=expert engineer badge
And then everyone sees you at the end of the round but your gone by the time the next round starts. No one has a chance to comment.
you can do it in anywater, so they don't know it, and there are 2 bridges...
Much easier just to flip a RIB behind the carrier, nobody will care to look, and enemy commander can't see you because of the carrier deck.

padz0r!
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6835|Grapevine, TX
Any popular Dragon Valley Map will do it for ya.

Stay on carrier, either lay down and just barly "target" the ESSEX guns, or get behind it and repair from the lower deck. Guaranteed

Look for ~DoW~ or (pRc)  24/7 servers GL
t0mhank5
+319|6718|Surge
Wake + NJ2046 + shallow water = profit
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6632|Sea to globally-cooled sea
Warlord.  Took me 120 hours to actually get it, though
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6388|Oslo, Norway
So yesterday I got my 100 hours. It'll be exciting trying to get something that "hard". Haven't really had any difficulties getting my other badges. So this'll be quite a challenge! Kinda funny too I guess...
I won't try to "statpad my way through this one, regardless of how tough it is. So whenever you see the SS I took it will be "legit".
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6646|Your moms bedroom

ig wrote:

underneath the carrier on wake
or Oman

oh hallo 3 star!

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa284/Coryfales/screen021.png

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-03-06 22:16:54)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6687|Disaster Free Zone
21 repairs on Gator repairing the Essex in a full 64 player match. But that ws when the requirements were 25 IAR.
19 on wake as commander for PLA with about 40 people.
17 on Sharqi as commander for MEC, dropped a car for myself and just drove between the UAV/Scan and arty repairing them while in the vehicle.
17 on Shongua in an armour convoy with about 50 people.
14 on Mashtuur back in the day of the invincible Black Hawk squads.
10-15 on any and all other maps with any amount of people, usually as commander but sometimes not.
Armour convoys on Karkand used to work a lot better then they do now so don't bother with that idea.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6720|Purplicious Wisconsin
Simple answer
NEVER!
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6388|Oslo, Norway

DrunkFace wrote:

Armour convoys on Karkand used to work a lot better then they do now so don't bother with that idea.
Actually, that worked splendid yesterday. Got 12 repair points very fast. I was in the tank and two fellow teammates had each an APC. We were all engy's and didn't leave eachother at any cost. Exellent teamwork!  But of course, I won't be that lucky now that I reached tose global requirements...
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6388|Oslo, Norway

cablecopulate wrote:

I checked your stats, and you have AF; a good bet will be to find a good Little Bird pilot and repair for him. That chopper can get down to 1 bar of health, be on fire and you can get about 4 repairs points off that trying to fix it. If you're on a full squad that know what you are doing, you can also be a mobile repair station for your guys on the ground. If your squad leader/pilot has a good head and you're near main and your assets are destroyed, he'll use you to repair them. You need someone good that won't get you killed or randomly crash it, but he needs to be daring so that you take damage. Also, last week on Tampa I got 18 repair points in a round not even trying. I easily could have gotten 20+ if I needed the badge.
I checked your stats and I'll pay you for beeing my Little Bird pilot!!!! Or if we team up at Tampa we can drive side by side and repair eachother. Either works for me. OR..., if you want me as gunner so I can get 40 kills...

What ever works for you. 
cablecopulate
+449|6744|Massachusetts.
We can armor whore together sometime. I'm fairly gung ho so you'll rack up repair points if you stay behind me. I don't think choppering together would work too well because of the ping difference. My internet connection sucks so I get a high ping on UK servers, so I definitely can't go anymore east than that. If you were gunning with a high ping that would just not end well unless you were really really really good.

Last edited by cablecopulate (2008-03-12 14:12:31)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6388|Oslo, Norway
Ok. I'll add you to x-fire so we can team up while convoying tanks.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6388|the land of bourbon

cablecopulate wrote:

We can armor whore
YOU!?!?! who are you and what have you done with cable
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
cablecopulate
+449|6744|Massachusetts.
I replaced him with a ground pounder.

MUHAHAHA!

Board footer