SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5998|England

lol stress
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6790|UK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I hear they're taking the oral component out of the French exam. Jesus, I thought I had it easy when I took them.
What the fuk? are u kidding me!
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6259|United Kingdom

Vilham wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I hear they're taking the oral component out of the French exam. Jesus, I thought I had it easy when I took them.
What the fuk? are u kidding me!
Nope there's talk of removing the oral exams from all languages
kptk92
u
+972|6432|tc_london

naightknifar wrote:

Stress WILL build up - if you crash out then I will lol.
wat

I had the tests today, Biology was piss, Physics... well, lez not talk about the Physics!!
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5953|NY/CT

kptk92 wrote:

Got two big tests tomorrow at school for Science, which are worth 12.5% of my overall GCSE

Last time I did two of these (Biology and Physics) was in November, I got a D for Physics, and a E for Biology. If I don't do well here I might as well shoot myself in the foot as its a long struggle to get a decent grade, as my target is a B

Anyone Year 10s got Science exams tomorrow/this month?
i got science 1 capts tomorrow
science 2 on friday
Unzombified_Zombie
I'm a furry, get over it :3
+9|6187|Grantham, England
Biology was piss easy.
Chemistry was not so piss easy, but still  was easy.

Didn't have any trouble other than the fact that I licked/chewed my pencil to death
The#1Spot
+105|6564|byah

kptk92 wrote:

Got two big tests tomorrow at school for Science, which are worth 12.5% of my overall GCSE

Last time I did two of these (Biology and Physics) was in November, I got a D for Physics, and a E for Biology. If I don't do well here I might as well shoot myself in the foot as its a long struggle to get a decent grade, as my target is a B

Anyone Year 10s got Science exams tomorrow/this month?
Whats the percentile for a grade E?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6348|New Haven, CT
I would think 50-60th.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5985|Washington DC
Silly brits
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6464|Brisbane, Australia

Dauntless wrote:

henno13 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Science is compulsory.
GG English education system

here EVERYTHING is optional
i apart from maths, english and RE

i could drop science all together if i wanted
Lol, science isn't compulsory, but RE is?

That is the gayest thing I've ever heard.
quoted for fucking emphasis.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Ryan
+1,230|6867|Alberta, Canada

kptk92 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

You kidding me? Those were officially the easiest tests I ever took and I did IGCSE which is apparently harder..

Tbh get your ass off bf2s and start working because if you get anything below a B you're just plain retarded.
I hate Science it is one of my worst subjects
It wouldn't be if you got into it and studied it a bit more. Science is kinda boring, but you use it in everyday life, so that makes it a bit more interesting.

Just study your ass off of your computer chair and pass those tests. Put your mind to it and tell yourself you can get a B, even an A.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5985|Washington DC

Ryan wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

You kidding me? Those were officially the easiest tests I ever took and I did IGCSE which is apparently harder..

Tbh get your ass off bf2s and start working because if you get anything below a B you're just plain retarded.
It wouldn't be if you got into it and studied it a bit more. Science is kinda boring, but you use it in everyday life, so that makes it a bit more interesting.

Just study your ass off of your computer chair and pass those tests. Put your mind to it and tell yourself you can get a B, even an A.
You sorta use it in real life but not really. An accountant doesn't use it

Kptk: Bio is just memorizing terms and processes. Chem is just remembering formulas / methods. Easy once you get them down.

I like Math and Science much more than English. English is annoying... there's no set formula for writing, for interpreting books. Whereas in Math, once you learn idk... the quadratic formula, it's ALWAYS the quadratic formula.
kptk92
u
+972|6432|tc_london

HurricaИe wrote:

Ryan wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

You sorta use it in real life but not really. An accountant doesn't use it

Kptk: Bio is just memorizing terms and processes. Chem is just remembering formulas / methods. Easy once you get them down.

I like Math and Science much more than English. English is annoying... there's no set formula for writing, for interpreting books. Whereas in Math, once you learn idk... the quadratic formula, it's ALWAYS the quadratic formula.
We don't do Chemisty, we do Physics ... if that kinda ties in.

English is my best one, I'm actually on course for an A
robcr9
+111|6005
What ...... DRAMAAAAAAAA hehe

I thought Biology was piss in November i got an A.

i had food poisoning whilst i did these tests.

but i reckon i got B or above. i only got about 10 or less wrong , but i pretty much doubt i did bad. hope you did well all that did it, results back in April hehe
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6437|Belgium
Study.

What else is there do to in a situation like this? Just cram if you haven't done revision yet.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6699|Canberra, AUS
What on earth are you doing on BF2s then?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
psH
Banned
+217|6408|Sydney

Spark wrote:

lol

yeah i have a science assignment that i have to do this weekend. (cod4 moar important, so doing that)

then i have the school certificate this year
kptk92
u
+972|6432|tc_london

Spark wrote:

Having a good time
jord
+2,382|6702|The North, beyond the wall.
English is good if you have a half decent imagination. You can just make shit up and pass it off as a deep story. Where as science/maths is all facts.
robcr9
+111|6005

jord wrote:

English is good if you have a half decent imagination. You can just make shit up and pass it off as a deep story. Where as science/maths is all facts.
LoL, If its a coursework assignment they make you do THAT! You cant use any imagination just write from notes etc, but im looking forwards to my last coursework, its one where we can make a story up ( with my awsm imagination )

GL to all that did them. Just hope we all did well

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard