O' HAL naw!
+470|6569|Columbus, OH

cowami wrote:

I lol'd a bit, I won't lie.
Michael Vick lol'd too. 
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
I don't know if that was real or not, but seriously. A disgrace.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6452|UK
Supposedly its fake and the puppy yelping is added in. It was already dead.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6124|Scotland!
The dog was obviously dead before he threw it.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

I'm Jamesey wrote:

The dog was obviously dead before he threw it.
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|5980|Mountain Dew
What a pRICk
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6518|Milkystania, yurop
Its all about power , power over life and death
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6124|Scotland!
velocitychaos
+26|6488|Brisbane Australia
the puppy was already dead......get over it people

but the idea of doing that to a live puppy sickens me.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

The other side.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/15455874/detail.html

Annnnd:
The sounds are all wrong in that clip of the “puppy throwing.”

I’ve been involved with dogs since I was 12, breeding and training, and there is no way the sounds in that Youtube video were coming from a real puppy. If you actually hurled a puppy by the scruff of its neck, the first sound you would hear would be a loud scream as it was launched, because you would have very nearly torn its neck off. Notice, though, the puppy is completely silent as it is thrown. The ridiculous yelping noises don’t start until after the pup is airborne.

That’s your second problem, because just as a human needs to take repeated breaths to keep yelling, a dog must be breathing in order to yelp. (Imagine trying to scream while spinning head-over-heels in the air.) The puppy would have gone completely stiff as it flew, tensing up and spreading its legs to try to cushion the fall. Definitely no gasping for breath and yelping.

Final problem - there is no way that a crap camera like the one used to shoot that video would be able to pick up an airborne puppy’s faint yelping from dozens of yards away, yet the “yelping” barely decreases in volume during the puppy’s flight.

I don’t know what was thrown - probably a dead puppy - but I am absolutely certain that there is no way on earth the noises in the video were made by the puppy we see there.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5991|...

LaidBackNinja wrote:

dayarath wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

No.. that's what your crazy mind is telling you what i'm saying. I really can't be arsed searching again mate I suggest you google "Northern Ireland Children Shot Soldiers"  or search this great source http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/
Look, I'm a soon-to-be soldier. The way you're explaining stuff makes soldiers look as emotionless blood thirsty people which they are definately not. Ofcourse a soldier cares about killing people, I don't know one soldier who I've met who's been in Afghanistan that didn't.
You are naive. I AM a soldier and my best friend is in Afghanistan right now. I know for a FACT that some soldiers don't give a flying toss about Afghan lives. I personally know soldiers who WANT to kill. Some soldiers ARE emotionless and bloodthirsty.
Not even lives of innocent people / childrens? I should've phrased the question like that. Taliban are regarded as scum which almost everyone would be happy to shoot I know. But those?
inane little opines
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6676|West Yorkshire, U.K

Kmarion wrote:

The other side.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/15455874/detail.html

Annnnd:
The sounds are all wrong in that clip of the “puppy throwing.”

I’ve been involved with dogs since I was 12, breeding and training, and there is no way the sounds in that Youtube video were coming from a real puppy. If you actually hurled a puppy by the scruff of its neck, the first sound you would hear would be a loud scream as it was launched, because you would have very nearly torn its neck off. Notice, though, the puppy is completely silent as it is thrown. The ridiculous yelping noises don’t start until after the pup is airborne.

That’s your second problem, because just as a human needs to take repeated breaths to keep yelling, a dog must be breathing in order to yelp. (Imagine trying to scream while spinning head-over-heels in the air.) The puppy would have gone completely stiff as it flew, tensing up and spreading its legs to try to cushion the fall. Definitely no gasping for breath and yelping.

Final problem - there is no way that a crap camera like the one used to shoot that video would be able to pick up an airborne puppy’s faint yelping from dozens of yards away, yet the “yelping” barely decreases in volume during the puppy’s flight.

I don’t know what was thrown - probably a dead puppy - but I am absolutely certain that there is no way on earth the noises in the video were made by the puppy we see there.
Hmm an interesting conspiracy
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6621|Mexifornia, USA
I heard something about this on the news last night. Turns out it was a Marine, and apparently the Marine Corps is going to "do some investigation into this incident."
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6569|Columbus, OH

Jibbles wrote:

I heard something about this on the news last night. Turns out it was a Marine, and apparently the Marine Corps is going to "do some investigation into this incident."
True so we all can go on with our daily lives and worry about animal abuse within your country borders
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6117|So Cal

HurricaИe wrote:

Someone should rally up the power of Anonymous to send this video to the heads of the DoD, get this guy court martialed and dishon. discharged
If Anonymous did something to help out in this I would highly respect them. Now if only BF2s can get involved and do something about this would even be better. Any connections people?

Last edited by GraphicArtist J (2008-03-04 10:37:57)

https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK

avman633 wrote:

Why throw an innocent puppy?
Hopefully it wasn't that far down.

Even so, Dickwads, thats ruined my day.
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|5991|Rexburg, Idaho
Even if this turns out to be a fake, this dude has some serious issues.
Benzin
+576|5990
I hope it's fake. Then I hope that the soldiers who made the video do get charged with "Conduct unbecoming of a Marine". If it's not fake, well, then obviously the punishment should be much more severe.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6190|Daqing Oilfields?
Are you sure its a real dog?

Theres also a difference between a soldier killing a terrorist/enemy under orders and them going to a hill on break and throwing a puppy for laughs...if there wasn't, soldiers found doing such things wouldn't be kicked out of the army, now would they?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

Miniman7474 wrote:

Are you sure its a real dog?

Theres also a difference between a soldier killing a terrorist/enemy under orders and them going to a hill on break and throwing a puppy for laughs...if there wasn't, soldiers found doing such things wouldn't be kicked out of the army, now would they?
Did you even watch the video? The dog yelped on the way down.
HSG
+23|6465|British Columbia, Canada

Bull3t wrote:

Fucking cunt.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6518|Milkystania, yurop

They just had to be worse,silly buggers
Fyi the music made me lol

Last edited by Magpie (2008-03-05 06:40:17)

PRLR
+5|5990|Northern Sweden
@ Magpie: that's sick

@ Topic:

@ Calibre: GTFO
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london

Im_Dooomed wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

I feel awful watching this, I'm close to tears. How could someone like that do something so mean
Cry? A real man would get pissed and kill a kitten.
I dont like it, thats why, imagine your dog/beloved one being chucked off a cliff!!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

Magpie wrote:

They just had to be worse,silly buggers
Fyi the music made me lol
lolwtf...

I thought it was like...down a cliff. Like the puppy. It was only in the water. Wtf was the point of that XD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard