Qrwex
+1|6357|Lithuania, Vilnius
At first, i was Qrwiux, now i am Qrwex
IcyBlade
+2|6465
Got mine when I was 13, just entered secondary school, and a friend thought I had an icy posture with cold eyes, combined with sharp writing skills, so voilla, there's my nick.. IcyBlade.
Burpman01
+1|6609
U realy want to hear why ?....nah u don't
HITNRUNXX
+220|6711|Oklahoma City
I started playing Baseball in 3rd grade and friends called me HITNRUN because batting and running the bases were my best (read: only) skills.

I then started playing football, and was good at hitting people and running, so friends started calling me that again.

I started playing video games and liked to use Hit and Run tactics. Friends started calling me HITNRUN out of frustration.

I got to use a military flight/combat training simulator and dogfight against several fighter pilots in a free-for-all. I was not nearly good enough to compete with them, so I had to fly off and let them engage each other, and then fly through the area at top speed, locking onto whatever I could, blasting away, and then getting out of it before they could figure out where I was coming from or going. I ended up with the most kills once I started doing that, and the controller guy said if I would sign up he would ensure I got the call sign HITNRUN.

I got invited to play guitar in a band, that needed a name. They wanted something like "Guns N Roses" as we covered a lot of their songs. I suggested HITNRUN and it stuck.

I joined *shudder* AOL and used HITNRUN. Then I canceled it and started an AOL Instant Messenger account and it had HITNRUN locked from my own account... So I added an X on the end.

I then beat some random game with the user name HITNRUNX and the only way to play through again was to delete my original game or start a new user, so I started HITNRUNXX...

So there is the ballad of HITNRUN. Just seemed to be my destiny, as the first 4 times it caught on was from other people giving it to me, and none of them knew about it until they suggested it... Weird deal...
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5937
MirindoR is my alias for all the online games i play and for all the forums... first time i used it was on warcraft 3, which in fact is the first online game i've ever played.
reason i chose it? it sounded kinda ''lordoftheringish''  lol
Zigmat
+2|6183
A few years ago, I was bored in Maths and I was learning averages etc. Since we were using sigma to write formulae (to get "sum of") I did some "1337" spelling of the word and came up with "zigm@". With @ sounding as "at" I used that to make "zigmat" and, somehow, that stuck with me...
pavelelf
+1|5925|Jerusalem
It's a siqense of my name and fentasy)
1927(h)
1927    The year Cardiff City won the FA CUP.

We are in the Qtr finals for the 1st time since 1927, when we went on to win the thing.

The only time the cup has left England.

(and yes I know I have mentioned this before)
HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|5945|Holland
HellMilky,
Drink lots of milk
Milk is goooooood.
And the hell thingy in front, I can be as annoying as hell.
thepilot91
+64|6238|Åland!
thepilot91 i dont quite remember but i believe it was because i got a pc very late and broadband even later so i played bf2 at my friend (freezer7pros )place and were just so edmiering the planes in bf2 and although i flew with the arrows on the keyboard i loved it and my year of birth is -91 so it became thepilot91 loved to fly even more after i got my logitech 3d extreme and software for it F35B<3
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5905|MN
Pinch-a-Schittloaf .. well i had to when i made up the name .. so while i was on the throne i went with it .
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6425|NL-NH-DH
Mine is different everytime. Now using Rawon, it's a the name of a meal lol
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5903|California
I had a sore throat and my buddies called me "Elmer Fudd." It has stuck. If you don't know where 42 comes from, you have not read the best book ever.
Weflect
wut?
+30|5932|Finland
There was a sidemirror called Weflect in NFSU2
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Tucker Gustav is my dog's name...when I was signing up I didn't want a prissy name...and I am not that creative...it took long enough to come up with his name...lol
Falcons707
+1|6369|Ontario, Canada
The NFL team the Falcons. I wanted 7 for Vick, but 7 had been taken, so I went with 707.

This was before he was in jail by the way.
Slarty
+37|5966|Ingerland

elmer_42 wrote:

If you don't know where 42 comes from, you have not read the best book ever.
IGotsTehADD
+1|5859
Well. Playing Clan Matches in CoD4 (360), I would be playing and then get easily distracted by something. So my clan members would be like.. "Yo, you have ADD or somethin?" Then they'd start telling our opponents I had ADD and it would be an easy win for them. And I would just pwn 'em. So I guess it just stuck. Hah.
St0ner69
+0|5907|Canada
I like to smoke obviously and the 69 part, well take a guess
Korny09
+8|6275|Ohio
Korny09

Soccer nickname & number I had since I was ten years old.
Jrdeacs
+22|5901
Its been my online account name for ever
[SCUMBAGZ]-=MEDAL=-
+9|5851|Netherlands
I get me Nick name Medal , starting with Medal of honor , after a time playing in it , game-spy and ea mohaa  in that time ask me for playing in the Mohaa Maps Testing part after a time where crow out of that game (me Scumbagz clan) , and after that i using the nick name in allot of games from mohaa to bf to postal 2
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6159|Anaheim, Mexifornia
I thought you could change your name at first so I chose [SoB]MetaL* (My clan name I found at the time Soldiers of Brutality)
But you couldn't and I got stuck with it
DubiousRex
+1|5850|Vancouver, USA
DubiousREX

Well…….Dubious is a name that a friends mom gave me after I tried to get her into bed (MILF fuken HOT)….by the way I failed…she turned me down….but I kept trying..LOL..So the name Dubious stuck with me still till this day. Rex….on the other hand is an crotchety old pissed off at the world old man. He survived two tours of Vietnam as force recon. I enjoy sitting around with him and getting fuckt up, and listen to him tell stories about killing lots of ppl…….a little sik..but idc

PS Metal*……found you
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6159|Anaheim, Mexifornia

DubiousRex wrote:

PS Metal*……found you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard