superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6772

we were fortunate to win both rounds of mashuur.  we were trailing by close to a hundred ticket is both matches.   at one point we were down 5-4 tickets in the first round before winning 2-0.  in the second we were down by almost 100 tickets with 2/3 of the match gone by.  comeback wins they both were...
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6403|Belgium

superfly_cox wrote:

comebackEPIC wins they both were...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6556|England

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

EPIC comeback EPIC wins they both were...
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6772

epic wins they were indeed!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6729|The Hague, Netherlands

superfly_cox wrote:

we were fortunate to win both rounds of mashuur.  we were trailing by close to a hundred ticket is both matches.   at one point we were down 5-4 tickets in the first round before winning 2-0.  in the second we were down by almost 100 tickets with 2/3 of the match gone by.  comeback wins they both were...
we fought like the Germans play football!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6277|eng
I gotta say, one of the things that really helped us out was the awesome tanking being done by alpha, kert, bathory and flemish. Sorry if i missed the odd one out, but they did an excellent job, and yet haven't got a mention.
One of my highlights of the game was the second round of kubra when they only had the construction left, and i was stranded up there against their whole team, just with my m95. They had just realised where i was when bathory comes steaming up the hill in his lav-25 and literally pummels the shit into them, i swear he got like 20 kills. It was awesome. And i got 5 kills with one grenade! Woo!
#rekt
robcr9
+111|5972

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

we didnt lose though

so that is impossible
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand

Mint Sauce wrote:

I gotta say, one of the things that really helped us out was the awesome tanking being done by alpha, kert, bathory and flemish. Sorry if i missed the odd one out, but they did an excellent job, and yet haven't got a mention.
I agree, especially on Mashtuur, the tank just seemed to keep arriving at the power plant just when we needed it.

Everyone did thier bit, I wouldn't say it was a team effort to begin with, but each squad went around doing their own thing and everything seemed to come together nicely, and it actually became a team effort in the end.

There was always someone at any given flag, when there needed to be someone.
I know fucking karate
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6765|Noizyland

Awrgh, sounds like too much fun for this Antipodean.
Glad to see the 3 - 1 win, I think it's unsporting if we steamrolled 'em, so nice work letting them have that Kubra round.

Next time, (there be one,) move it a bit closer to me, I'd be proud come back from my year+ retirement from the Battlefield to fight along side you guys in a battle of such epic-ness.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6261
Sounds like you guys really kicked their asses .
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6614|EU

Mint Sauce wrote:

I gotta say, one of the things that really helped us out was the awesome tanking being done by alpha, kert, bathory and flemish and legionair
fixed

though most of a time I was repairing than tanking
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6729|The Hague, Netherlands

legionair wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

I gotta say, one of the things that really helped us out was the awesome tanking being done by alpha, kert, bathory and flemish and legionair
fixed

yeah great teamwork, think the talking via VoIP worked pretty well too..

Always had 2 tanks, 1 AA if possible + Engineers and AT's when I requested it... also worked pretty well working together with OSP on capturing the North flags on Kubra.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

Ty wrote:

Awrgh, sounds like too much fun for this Antipodean.
Glad to see the 3 - 1 win, I think it's unsporting if we steamrolled 'em, so nice work letting them have that Kubra round.

Next time, (there be one,) move it a bit closer to me, I'd be proud come back from my year+ retirement from the Battlefield to fight along side you guys in a battle of such epic-ness.
Move to Europe Ty, everyday is a party over here
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ArmaLite5.56
+4|5987

FFLink13 wrote:

justice wrote:

Snake wrote:

Has to be said, those choppers for flag hopping on Mashtuur seriously helped us out. Surprised we didnt have a tactic assigned to that in the first place.
When we were MEC, I stole their BH, but I had nowhere to repair and just circled in the air, eventually getting shot down by my own player Goldman.Lt  in a humvee
Lol, the nub.

I remember seeing one of their MEC players abandon a SkyCow (we were US) as it was tipping sideways, and a guy from our time just got in and flew it away.

I thought "Yes, we got both choppers This should be piss"
I also thought "Yes we got both choppers" when i took it away but it was like on 5 bars of health an we didn't have either chopper spawn so i was just waiting for them to be capped back but some guy with a Humvee on the enemy team got me........

Oh well....

Last edited by ArmaLite5.56 (2008-03-02 17:02:12)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria

Mint Sauce wrote:

One of my highlights of the game was the second round of kubra when they only had the construction left, and i was stranded up there against their whole team, just with my m95. They had just realised where i was when bathory comes steaming up the hill in his lav-25 and literally pummels the shit into them, i swear he got like 20 kills. It was awesome. And i got 5 kills with one grenade! Woo!
Hey, thanks! It wasn't 20 kills, but it was a real carnage, still! It was great to rape their last flag on Kubra!
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6733|Topside

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

legionair wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

fixed

yeah great teamwork, think the talking via VoIP worked pretty well too..

Always had 2 tanks, 1 AA if possible + Engineers and AT's when I requested it... also worked pretty well working together with OSP on capturing the North flags on Kubra.
Always a pleasure to help you Alf.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6832|Cologne, Germany

thanks to the guys from OSP for giving me the opportunity to play with them as a reserve. I sucked ( only made it to the first page of the screenshots once ) but I did save our SL at least once on Kubra so I am happy.

And honestly, Mashtuur could have gone either way. We only won by a combined 20 tickets, and were down most of the time. Great comeback wins, for sure.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6733|Topside

B.Schuss wrote:

thanks to the guys from OSP for giving me the opportunity to play with them as a reserve. I sucked ( only made it to the first page of the screenshots once ) but I did save our SL at least once on Kubra so I am happy.

And honestly, Mashtuur could have gone either way. We only won by a combined 20 tickets, and were down most of the time. Great comeback wins, for sure.
Yeah it was great to have you back Georg.
thepilot91
+64|6227|Åland!

Toilet Sex wrote:

language filter
lol! GG xD
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6213|Escea

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

With tanks?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6832|Cologne, Germany

M.O.A.B wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

With tanks?
yeah, we're kinda good with tanks, you know...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6614|EU

B.Schuss wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

With tanks?
and with a proper supply of a beer- unstopable
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6733|Topside

legionair wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

With tanks?
Yeah I did some proper drinkdrivin' with an apc on kubra last night.
I think I had Schuss as passenger,and I bet he regrets that.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

Negerkungen wrote:

legionair wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

Sounds like a similar experience when i was bomberman for you some time back ...

Varegg: Yay, nice flying with you Neger
Neger: What ?
Varegg: Ehr ... i was bomberman for you just now ...
Neger: No wonder all my targets blew up before my bombs hit em ...
Varegg: Lulz
Neger: Lulz ... i need another beer
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6733|Topside

Varegg wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

legionair wrote:

Sounds like a similar experience when i was bomberman for you some time back ...

Varegg: Yay, nice flying with you Neger
Neger: What ?
Varegg: Ehr ... i was bomberman for you just now ...
Neger: No wonder all my targets blew up before my bombs hit em ...
Varegg: Lulz
Neger: Lulz ... i need another beer
mm beer.......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard