Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6433

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

I thought they already had a Counter-Strike for the asian market, it was all manga and crap...

Edit: Found

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Strike_Neo
That's exactly what I was thinking. Also, if it's for the Asian market, why is the trailer in English?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6683|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
I was about ready to go camping i was pitching a tent and then ya'll rained on my fun
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6218|cs_connecticut‬‭

Fat_Swinub wrote:

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

I thought they already had a Counter-Strike for the asian market, it was all manga and crap...

Edit: Found

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Strike_Neo
That's exactly what I was thinking. Also, if it's for the Asian market, why is the trailer in English?
Counter Strike Neo:

Counter Strike Online:
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
They both look awful.

Why do Asian consumers / gamers tolerate this trite drivel, whereas we in Europe/US markets tend to be more demanding and fussy over what we play? I know that stereotypically the Asian youth-culture likes their manga/anime type stuff, - but really is there a need to re-produce and re-release every decent game in the same idiosyncratic 'AZN POWAH!' style? It's absolutely terrible.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6268
I dunno.. I think that map in CS Neo looked pretty . More fun looking than dust anyway

Is the Neo one in the source engine? It doesnt look like goldsource to me (its mostly the 3d ladder than got me wondering).

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-02-22 15:16:37)

psH
Banned
+217|6382|Sydney

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I dunno.. I think that map in CS Neo looked pretty . More fun looking than dust anyway

Is the Neo one in the source engine? It doesnt look like goldsource to me (its mostly the 3d ladder than got me wondering).
well somebody has bound to make it for source..
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6433

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Nope, Goldscr. Don't be fooled by the youtube quality videos.
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6117|sweden

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

That was fucking awful, it's cs 1.6 with cz models and just a new menu and a few new characters. Fuck that bullshit. Valve ain't getting my money.
Commie Killer
+192|6385

LiGaLiZe wrote:

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

That was fucking awful, it's cs 1.6 with cz models and just a new menu and a few new characters. Fuck that bullshit. Valve ain't getting my money.
This aint Valve, Valve puts out games worth buying.
psH
Banned
+217|6382|Sydney

Commie Killer wrote:

LiGaLiZe wrote:

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

This aint Valve, Valve puts out games worth buying.
oh shnap

take that random asian game dev

close this thread. we have decided this is shit and aids.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6480|Birmingham UK

kptk92 wrote:

I came
me to
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6187|Canada

02fxnmaurer wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

I came
me to
I feel sorry for you

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

Last edited by Phatmatt (2008-02-23 13:53:01)

psH
Banned
+217|6382|Sydney
its like coming..and then you realise ITS A TRAP!1!!!1
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6654|Brisbane, Australia

Whoever thinks this game is going to be good needs to get the fuck out now.

Take a look at how shit Nexon is, enjoy your fail, this game is going to be the CZ to your CSS.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard