NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6661|USA
A pilot should pray with this before take off.

Now in movie form!!

http://media.putfile.com/NeoPrayerAdv

The Pilot’s Prayer.
Only for use after patch 1.2

Dear lord, Gandhi, Buddha, Jesus, whoever you are, we need you now, hear our prayer. As our jet’s light up and the after burner flares, we ask ye pertect us from noob tubers and artillery shells, for they hurt like hell, strengthen our armor that we do not die, for we are your avengers for those whom you dislike, noob tubers, dolphin divers, and tank whores alike, with your word “the new testament manual” we do learn. And apply in our daily lives to serve you with discern, let our guns light up and our heat seeking missile detector alarm ring, so that our flares of live save our wings.  And let us fly with confidence that our commander is competent that he uses his powers, well. And that those hummers, 50 cals won’t pierce in our air, for they are magically stronger here thanks to EA.  As we end this prayer we vow to you, we won’t let theses noobs breathe in our air so long as we can fire 14 missiles in the air. 

By NeoCommander.

Last edited by NeoCommander (2006-02-18 08:21:56)

cheese
+0|6661
shut up
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6661|USA
Wow, your a smart one for sure.  If you don't like it, at least use more than 2 words to tell me why it sucks, dumbass.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6761|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

cheese wrote:

shut up
ur mean
l41e
+677|6665

...And while I sit on the runway looking like an idiot reading this after Alt-Tabbing, let me become invincible else I am dead.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6672|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I liked that there NeoCommander...gave me a laugh and that's what it's all about...I'm gonna think about this before I jump into any aircraft...good job!
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6661|USA
Thank you :}

^ that's the saddom smile, this is him in jail  :{
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6754|IL

cheese wrote:

shut up
What a dick!!!

Nice job Neo I like it bra. 
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6661|USA
I made a movie outta it http://media.putfile.com/NeoPrayerAdv
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6805|England

cheese wrote:

shut up
You shut up.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6844|Lithuania
what the hell is everyone on about..? Since the new patch I've been doing as well as in 1.12 and below with the jet if not better. Much easier to kill helos and other jets, you just have to be aware of the AA sites and check your six every now and see if there's an enemy jet on your arse.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Madskillz-7517
+0|6680

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

what the hell is everyone on about..? Since the new patch I've been doing as well as in 1.12 and below with the jet if not better. Much easier to kill helos and other jets, you just have to be aware of the AA sites and check your six every now and see if there's an enemy jet on your arse.
your right it is easeier to kill theses thing but i think it is wrong that a j-10 can get took down by a IGLA
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6661|USA
... That was all very random if you'd all look up a bit you'll see the video verion
H3llWeasel
+0|6742

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

thats because the real pilots arent really affected, its the people who fly in straight lines, go for a low altitude bombing spamming (its not bombing if youre not picking out a target and just mash the buttons), then pull a slow u-turn and go again, occasionally spitting out flares to stop missles rather than moving
wonkey20
+18|6726
good job Neo!
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6661|USA
Thank's.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6705|UK

NeoCommander wrote:

A pilot should pray with this before take off.

The Pilot’s Prayer.
Only for use after patch 1.2

By NeoCommander.
I play with you a lot
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6661|USA
Yeah i've seen your name on numorus aocasions... sup mate?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

Aye, funny, similar to that pilots guide/checklist that appeared a little while back.

Thanks for the laugh NeoCommander, I'm of to shoot people with my newly over powered G3A3...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6826|Marathon, Florida Keys
if thats your voice in the vid, you sound like a pre pubescent middle schooler
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

if thats your voice in the vid, you sound like a pre pubescent middle schooler
and yet puberty is contained in your sig :stares:
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6850
cuts out after "flares of life"
bigelectricat
+3|6709

NeoCommander wrote:

Wow, your a smart one for sure.  If you don't like it, at least use more than 2 words to tell me why it sucks, dumbass.
god does not answer the prayer of potty mouth like yours. ask for forgiveness or feel his wrath.
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6661|USA
lol for that single post about my voice, I'm SICK and I'm 17 years old, I'm not a middle schooler.
N3v3rF0rg3tUSA
+1|6665|People's Rep. of Massachusetts
... and please o' lord, grant me, though most humble servant, the power of the holy photon torpedos and and sanctify me with the your most holy cloaking device (so that I may runneth up my score) ...

Signed, MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH AND ME TOOO GOD-DUDE ... YEHAWWWWWWWWW!!!

~GooseTheChopperGunningMoron

LOL ... very creative Neo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard