Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6617|Tyne & Wear, England
OK this may sound crazy, but my room just started shaking.

I was sat in my chair at the computer and it started shaking, then I looked round at my TV at that was shaking too.

I guess the UK aint renowned for earthquakes, but that was something that I've never exprienced before in my life.  Could it have been a minor earthquake, surely not?
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6119|London, England

Check the news
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6641|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Sorry dude, http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=94668

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2008-02-26 17:04:55)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6617|Tyne & Wear, England

Mutantsteak wrote:

Check the news
Nothing reported yet.

I guess this would be pretty big news in the UK since we never get earthquakes.  I'm just astounded fatherted felt this down in manchester and I'm up here in Newcastle ... and we posted the same thing more or less at the same time.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Check the news
Nothing reported yet.

I guess this would be pretty big news in the UK since we never get earthquakes.  I'm just astounded fatherted felt this down in manchester and I'm up here in Newcastle ... and we posted the same thing more or less at the same time.
I'm astounded too.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6794|Your moms bedroom
were not know for earthquakes here in Maine, but just the same, we still get them
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6377|Escea

I was awake at the time, but felt nothing.
Reciprocity
+721|6734|the dank(super) side of Oregon
go down stairs and kick your washing machine.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6920|Cambridge (UK)
I did feel it, and, it's wierd I'm reading this and it's like I'm re-living it...
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6828|Canberra, AUS
Earthquakes happen everywhere, especially the weak ones. You'll get a few hundred of them in a day around the world, so don't be surprised you got one... finally.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard