• Index » 
  • Community » 
  • Tech » 
  • Building this tommorow (Be sure to check for updates - 6000USD Rig)
siciliano732
+202|6620|New York

ghettoperson wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

HAHA! This isnt the most extreme of all though but I'm pretty damn sure that it is somewhere on the top 5 list on this forums.

I could make a couple changes if it were to be the best of the best

3-WAY SLI 8800 ULTRA
790I SLI with DDR3
8?16?GB of DDR3-1800
6 x 30" monitors
And an excess amount of SSD drives.
And a QX9770 (unreleased)

Hmmph, I dont think anyone is THAT sad though
you forgot the comfy desk chair with 360 degree spinning so you can spin around and see the 6 30" monitors.

or you can get 3-4 of those Alienware curved monitors and put them in a complete circle...and then build an elevator to bring you up and down from your "gaming bubble"

^^or is that over-kill?

i wonder how much it would cost if you got the best of everything and completely maxed out....what are we lookin at?
If I ever become very rich, I will do that with the Alienware monitors, and buy you one for suggesting it to me. Imagine how fucking cool something like FSX would be! Obviously it wouldn't work very well for FPS games.
*clicks file-print*now that i have that in writing...is there anything else you would like to offer? lol *mind races*
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong

Uzique wrote:

I'm sorry, but this is one of the worst 'all hats off, no budget' builds I've ever seen...

Poor RAM quantity/quality. Why not 8Gb DDR2? 4Gb DDR3?

Why the G92 GTS's? I know they perform marginally slower than the GTX, but still... if money is no object, you can get tri-SLI GTX's or just SLI'd Ultras. Twin them with a 26"+ monitor and I'm sure you'll milk the framerates and get his moneys' worth out of the card.

No sound-card at all? Bit of a strange thing to miss out considering they're no more than $250 for the top-end Gaming ones.

He's buying into such a gimmick with the Blu-Ray drive... I don't care about 'future investment'. There is no such thing as future investment when it comes to Blu-Ray. The main supporter and promoter of Blu-Ray technology was the Playstation 3... and that has fallen dead on its ass.
This is under his command. The GTX is a waste of money and if you've ACTUALLY read my post before. He dosent need or want Tri-SLI. 8GB of RAM? Cant see a point while 3.2 max on 32-bit. No board with SLI supports DDR3 as of right now. 790SLI is unreleased.

I told you, I dont want him running into any troubles by fiddling with the sound settings. He'll end up calling me with all sorts of problems. Cuz you needa do some tweaking and mode switching and all that crap. Hes a tech noob, forget settings.

He wants blu-ray. His very own words. He is going to be watching blu ray within the next couple years. And I dont get what you mean "There is no such thing as future investment when it comes to Blu-Ray? PS3 is dead?" I'm not quite sure what kind of crack you're smoking cause the PS3 is not dead, it in fact, owns the 360 with its superior technology. You also probably havent read the news lately. HD-DVD is dead. Blu Ray has won, dumbass.
siciliano732
+202|6620|New York

JaMrulezass wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I'm sorry, but this is one of the worst 'all hats off, no budget' builds I've ever seen...

Why the G92 GTS's? I know they perform marginally slower than the GTX, but still... if money is no object, you can get tri-SLI GTX's or just SLI'd Ultras. Twin them with a 26"+ monitor and I'm sure you'll milk the framerates and get his moneys' worth out of the card.

No sound-card at all? Bit of a strange thing to miss out considering they're no more than $250 for the top-end Gaming ones.

He's buying into such a gimmick with the Blu-Ray drive... I don't care about 'future investment'. There is no such thing as future investment when it comes to Blu-Ray. The main supporter and promoter of Blu-Ray technology was the Playstation 3... and that has fallen dead on its ass.
This is under his command. The GTX is a waste of money and if you've ACTUALLY read my post before. He dosent need or want Tri-SLI. 8GB of RAM? Cant see a point while 3.2 max on 32-bit. No board with SLI supports DDR3 as of right now. 790SLI is unreleased.

I told you, I dont want him running into any troubles by fiddling with the sound settings. He'll end up calling me with all sorts of problems. Cuz you needa do some tweaking and mode switching and all that crap. Hes a tech noob, forget settings.

He wants blu-ray. His very own words. He is going to be watching blu ray within the next couple years. And I dont get what you mean "There is no such thing as future investment when it comes to Blu-Ray? PS3 is dead?" I'm not quite sure what kind of crack you're smoking cause the PS3 is not dead, it in fact, owns the 360 with its superior technology. You also probably havent read the news lately. HD-DVD is dead. Blu Ray has won, dumbass.
pwnd.  +1 for the good guys.
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
Sleep Time for me Gunna post one post tomorrow morning before I leave for some uber shopping = )
siciliano732
+202|6620|New York
oh this isnt till like tomorrow tomorrow....i thought this was all goin down today...

that makes me sad in my heart.
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
Going out now guys, check for updates in around 4-6 hours.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6410|Brisbane, Australia

JaMrulezass wrote:

Uzique wrote:

damnit James, I was just about to do that, lol.

+1 for doing it first.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6583|balls
$600 for a blu ray drive..........ftl?  get a ps3 instead for those "i'm tired of pc nights".
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6520|UK

theknuck wrote:

"i'm tired of pc nights".
BLASPHEMY!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

sad part is that it isn't even the best of the best yet for that price.
But it's a drool-system nonetheless.
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
First pic up. Much more to come but I needa shower so yeah, going to upload the rest later
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
A couple more pics up.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX
confirmed its a rich dude, look at the Ralph Loren Comforter.
I have one from my last ex... $500 blanket but if you I had the much to put in a PC, damn straight I would do the same
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
More pics up
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Oh my jesus. One of these days...

tell us how it does on Crysis!
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
Trillions of pics, enjoy
CommieChipmunk
+488|6540|Portland, OR, USA
Nice, but with 5.1 speakers, you're supposed to have two behind you...
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone
"Tomorrow" takes forever. Wanna see some pics.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong

.Sup wrote:

There are like 50 pics. dunno wat ure talking about.
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6342|Netherlands tbh
I love the pics Can't stand it though he won't know what it's capable of lol.. I have a friend like that too -.-
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX

JaMrulezass wrote:

.Sup wrote:

We're just used to it, I never understand what he says

Nice pics man!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

.Sup wrote:

We're just used to it, I never understand what he says

Nice pics man!
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/leet
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6655|West Yorkshire, U.K
awsm pics! +1
Shadow893
lel
+75|6663|England
'Cooler Master Stacker 832 NVIDIA Edition'

the case in the pic clearly shows a lian li?
02fxnmaurer
+75|6453|Birmingham UK
i'd rather have a coolermaster tht tht lian li thinggg
  • Index » 
  • Community » 
  • Tech » 
  • Building this tommorow (Be sure to check for updates - 6000USD Rig)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard