N3v3rF0rg3tUSA
+1|6662|People's Rep. of Massachusetts
Post 1.2 Patch - Chopper Pilot Checklist

Step One - Log on to BF2S and Admire Stats
“Let’s see… here I am …  MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard, First Sergeant … blah, blah, blah … here we go … Global Points = 47,512 in 73 hours playing time (I’ll have to pick up the pace a bit), Kills 19412, Deaths 0 … good, good, good, everything seems in order … Let’s see, I need about 2500 points for Master Gunnery Sergeant, b1thcin, I should be able to do that in a couple of hours tonight! WHOOOP!!”

Step Two - Download and Install the “Patch”
“Man this is taking a long a$$ time … Jezuz, 360 MB, this better be F’n good? … Maybe they added the sh1t I posted to the “suggestions for EA  forum”?  Wow that would be F’n cool!!!  Front and rear deflector shields, a cloaking device, photon torpedos, tactical nukes and a hyperspace drive!! WHOOP!! My Cobra is gonna ROCK NOW!!!”

Step Three - Get Some Munchies Rolling
“MAAAAAA!!!!!  WTF? WHERE ARE MY DINOSAR SHAPED CHICKEN NUGGETS!?!?!?!  I ASKED FOR THEM AN HOUR AGO?  JEZUZ H KRISTE, WHY THE F@#K HAVE I BEEN PAYING ROOM AND BOARD HERE FOR THE PAST 17 YEARS???!”

Step Four - Fire up the Game
Double click … Logging in to Account Server, Logging in to Account Server, Logging in to Account Server, Logging in to Account Server, scratch exposed bean bag, discover a whole uneaten Dorito,  “SCORE!!! pop, crunch, crunch, crunch …

“MAAAAAAAAAA, F’N NUGGETS PLEASE!?!?! JEZUZ!!??” …

Logging in to Account Server, Logging in to Account Server, Logging in to Account Server …

Step Five - Select a Server
Hmmm … let’s see … “War Experts Zone” … nah … “Serious Gamers Domain”…nah … “Chopper Killers” …NOOOO, SPANK YOU!!! … oh, here we go … “The Noob Nest! Beginners only PLEASE!!” …

double-click

Step Six - Loading Server
Loading objects, Loading objects, Loading objects, Loading objects, Loading geometries, Loading geometries, Loading geometries, Loading geometries, … scratch exposed bean bag, again “Nothing DAMN!” … Validating account information, Scratch exposed bean bag …

“MAAAAAA!! F$%K!!!  ARE YOU EVEN UP THERE???”, …

Validating account information, Validating account information, Validating account information, Validating account information ...

Squad Screen

“Ahhh, Here we go baby, time to “GET IT ON”

Step Seven - To the Chopper
Let’s see there it is, my baby, the COBRA! WHOOP!!! … “

“Hey …  WTF? .. Who the F is that dillhole running toward MY chopper? …

Pop Pop Pop

“AHHHHHH!!” …

Console Message: “First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard (Teamkills) Master Sergeant REALPilot. … 

TeamSay: Master Sergeant REALPilot says “Dude, what the he|| was that about?” … 

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “"DUDE", stay the F away from the choppers you F’N No flyin skill NOOB!!! Hehe ”  …

Console Message: “You have been punished for a Team Kill” …

WTF !????! …

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “WTF DUDE, What’s up with the Punish??? You F’N whiny NOOBS are ruining the game for us GOOD players, I’ll fix you’re a$$ !!!!” …

Console Message:  “MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard has initiated a KICK vote against Master Sergeant REALPilot Press PG UP for Yes or PG DN for NO”…

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Take that NOOB”

0 votes

0 votes

0 votes

0 votes

Step Eight - The Crew
TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “MAV!!! WHAT UP BRO!!!!???” …

TeamSay: First Sergeant  MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard  says: “Whattup Goose, You know, same old sh1t, Dumb a$$ NOOBS F’N up the game!!  One just tried to get in MY CHOPPER, then PUNISHES me for a TK?!?!” …

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “DUDE, That is F’D UP!!!” …

TeamSay: First Sergeant  MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard  says: “Yep, but I am fixin that little problem right NOW " ...

0 votes

0 votes

0 votes

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “Ooops,!" ...

TeamSay: First Sergeant  MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard  says: “What?" ...

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “I ahh ... sorry ... ahh ... I pushed ... the wrong button on the vote ..."

0 votes

0 votes

TeamSay: First Sergeant  MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard  says: “Oh WTF You fat-fingered simpleton?  Do you want to be MY partner or not Dumb a$$?  Get your sh1t together or I'll take on another partner NOOB Nuts!"

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says "ROGER THAT MAV!!!"

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Allright whatever Goose, no probs, we’ll show these NOOBS some REAL TALENT" …

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “LETS LIGHT THE TIRES AND KICK THE FIRES BABY!!!” …

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “ROGER THAT MAV!!! YEHAWWWWWW!!!!”

Step Nine - Preflight Check
OK Let’s see ... seat reclined all the way … check … HUGE mirrored sun glasses … check … collar up on sleeveless denim jacket … check … Hairsprayed Mullet unmoved … check … Kiss Tom Cruise "Mav-Meister" Bobblehead Doll … Check … Kenny Loggins 8-Track tape … inserted …

Revvin' up your engine …
Listen to her howlin' roar …
Metal under tension …
Beggin' you to touch and go …
Highway to the Danger Zone …
Ride into the Danger Zone …
blah blah, blah PUKE!!!…

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Cleared for Takeoff GOOSE!!!” …

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “Hit it MAVVVV!!!”

“Hear are your chicken Nuggets dear” … “YEAH ALRIGHT, THANKS, CAN YOU GET THE F OUT OF MY ROOM NOW PLEASE?? I’M TRYING TO FLY HERE!!! BYE!!!!” …

Step Ten - Lift Off
Kiss the Mav-Meister TC Bobblehead again once more for luck …

And  ………….

“We’re up”

Step Eleven - Engage the “ENEMY?”
TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “OK, let’s start with a little pass by the South Village” …

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Ohhh, look at all the activity down their Goose, looks like those boys could use a little SKEEEELED support”  … 

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Let’s Light the place up GOOSE!!!” ….

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “ROGER THAT MAV!!! YEHAWWWWWW!!!!”

Pop, Pop, Pop, Bang, Pop, Kaboom, etc, etc, etc (hell unleashed, etc, you get the picture)

Console Message: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron (Kills) Corporal GroundPounder …

Console Message: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard (TeamKills) Gunnery Sergeant Church

Console Message: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard (Kills) Sergeant DoomBr1nger1

Console Message: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard (Kills) Sergeant B1llyTheK1d

Console Message: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron (Kills) Private TurdBurglar

TeamSay: Master Sergeant REALPilot says “You shot Church you TEAM-KILLING F&%KTARD” (hehe, sorry, had to pay homage to my FAVORITE line from RedVsBlue)

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “YEEEHAAWWWWWW!!!”

Console Message: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron (Kills) Lance Corporal ThermanMermann (another favorite vid, this one from COD2)

Console Message: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron (Kills) Private HoraceTheAvenger

Console Message: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron (TeamKills) Corporal Flogger 

Console Message: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard (TeamKills) Lance Corporal TwinkleToes

Console Message: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard (TeamKills) Sergeant TickleMeElmo

Console Message: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron (Kills) Private AllMightyZues

Console Message: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron (TeamKills) First sergeant TankSurfer2

TeamSay: Sergeant TickleMeElmo says “WTF are you two No talent a$$-clowns doing up there?”

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “YEEEHAAWWWWWW!!!”

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Quit your b1tch1n NOOB, we just cleared that area for you, you ungrateful farthole”

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “YEAH!!! Tell’em MAV!!!!”

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Hey Goose 12 kills on the first pass BABY!!  Not too shabby ehh???!!"

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “You know ... I think we should get points for the TK’s too!! I mean, it’s just as F’N hard to hit them as the other NOOBS, I mean seriously, it’s not like they are moving any SLOWER or anything!??! I’m gonna drop another suggestion at EA!!!”

Console Message: You have been punished for a Team Kill

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “OH WTF!?!?!?!  This server has the biggest collection of whiny a$$ Pu$$ies I have EVER seen, see if I am there for you Whinin’ B1atchs next time!!! … F%@K!!!”

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “YEAH!!! Tell’em MAV!!!”

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Goose, I’m gonna swing back around to see if any of those dumb-a$$ NOOBS have started showing back up there yet!” 

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Ooh … ooh …OooH!!! …  there’s one … right over there ... he’s running over there behind that building … heading out toward the beach hill … hold your fire, hold your fire, hold your damn fire a$$-wipe ... lets get down there and throw a little scare into the stupid NOOB first!!”

Step Twelve - And THEN, Everything changed
TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “LOL, what is that dumb a$$ NOOB doing?  … He’s running toward that F'D up looking chair? … I think he thinks he can hide behind it, ROFL… Stupid NOOB” …

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Hey, he ‘s sitting in it,? That‘s F’D?  Didn’t know you could even do that?  Hey check it out, it F’N spins too, why the he|| would they have that dumb a$$ thing in the game anyway??  He’s turning toward us in it??  Don’t shoot, don’t shoot, I want to see this dumb a$$es FACE when we light him up!!!

TeamSay: First Sergeant MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard says “Woah, WTF … did that thing just fire something?”

TeamSay: Private First Class GooseTheChopperGunningMoron says “Yeah ... and It’s coming towa ….”

KAAAABBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

?

?

Step Thirteen – Needing Answers
WTF?

?

?

?

“Oh MAN!!! WTF just happened???”

“WTF, something is messed up, where is my chopper, where the F is Goose???” 

“Did Something just happen to my g0d Damn PC???”

“Oh F$#K!!!  What’s this, some kind of F’N error message?”

(Press / to Re-spawn)

"It is the PC!?!? .. F#@K!!"

“MAAAAAAAA!! WTF???  YOU THINK FOR $25/WEEK YOU COULD KEEP DAD’S PC RUNNING FOR 10 F’N MINUTES??? “

(Press / to Re-spawn)

“WHAT’S THAT MAAA?? “

“AWWW JEZUZ H KRISTE MAAAA … DON’T START THAT SH1T WITH ME AGAIN … YOU KNOW I’VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR BACK ON THAT THIRD SHIFT ASSISTANT MANAGER POSITION AT THE TACO SLINGER… KRISTE … QUIT BUSTING MY BALLZ!!!” …..

Slams Door

(Press / to Re-spawn)

?

?

?

“Re-spawn?”

?

?

?

“WTF is a “Re-spawn”?”

?

?

?

Opens door again

“MAAAA!!!  WHERE IS MY PRIMA GUIDE??? … NO, PRIMA GUIDE …PRIMA F’N GUIDE JEZUZ … PRIMA!!! … P…R…I… NEVER MIND … F$#K I LIVE IN INSANE ASYLUM …MY PC IS F’D UP AND YOU’RE A$$ IS DEAF AS THREE DOOR JAMBS!!!”

Searching, searching, searching

“AHHH, Here it is, next to the sh1tter, should have thought of that … let’s see … spawn …spawn … spawn … Page 37” …

Flip, flip, flip

Pg 27 … Pg 31 … AWWW WTF now?? The pages are stuck together?? You have got to be sh1tting me”

Rip

“OH SH1T, I just tore that picture of my pretty little COBRA up!!! … DAMMIT, now I gotta get another F’N copy, JEZUZ can this day get ANY MORE F’D UP???” …

Flip, flip, flip

“Oh here it is … “Spawn Screen: … after dying, your character will need to wait 15 seconds before he can re-spawn back into the game. You simply select the …””

???

“Dying? “WTF does it mean “after dying”?”

???

” I can’t die?”

“I’M A F’N CHOPPER PILOT G0D D4MMIT!!

“WTF happened?  WHAT THE F%&K IS GOING ON IN THIS F’N WORLD??? “

“No, WAIT A MINUTE” …

“That “F’N Chair” …

“I think that F’N stupid chair shot me down? I think the AA actually F’N works now???  Those Mother F’ers fixed the AA??” …

“But that means … ??? … MY chopper … MY bobblehead .. MY G0d Damn Kenny Loggins 8-track … and  … MY …  … MY …. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! …. GOOOOOOSEEEE !!!!!!!”

Blubber, sob, wail

“That F’N Patch.  Mother F’ER … I can F’N DIE NOW?  WHAT DUMB A$$ MOTHER F’N NOOB THOUGHT THAT STUPID A$$ IDEA UP?”

“Some F’N sh1t bum no-talent NOOB just shot ME down!!!??? ME!!!! And I F’N DIED???? ME!!!???”

“Somebody’s gonna pay for this!!!”

“I’ll make SOME…F’N…BODY PAY FOR THIS!!!”

“I’LL FIX ALL THEIR NO SKILL TOTING GROUND POUNDING CANT FLY WORTH A SH1T TIRED DYING A$$ES RIGHT F’N NOW!!!”

“I”LL POST A MESSAGE”

THE RESPONSE
Exit the game

Jump into the forum

Post articulately crafted concerns …

MaverickTheGoldenChopperTard wrote:
“B1TCH A$$, WHINING NOOBS F’D UP MY GAME!  FU DICE!! FU EA!!! FU WHINING LITTLE NOOBS!! FU ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUNS!!! YOU ALL BITCHED CUZ YOU SUCK AND DIE MORE THAN YOU KILL!!!  THAT’S IT!!  I’M LEAVING THIS F’N STUPID GAME NOW!!! I’L TAKE MY “BUSINESS” ELSEWHERE EA YOU F’N BUNCH OF DIRTY DOG D1CKS!!!! LET’S SEE IF I EVER PIRATE ANOTHER COPY OF YOUR SH1TTY A$$ UNBALANCED SOFTWARE AGAIN YOU RAT F#@CKERS!!! AND GOODBYE FOREVER TO YOU TOO YOU FROG D1CK CHEWIN NOOBIES!!!!”

BF2s community response:

LOL … BYE!!!!
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6681|Colorado
Wow
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6697|Denmark
Hahahahahaha... still think the choppers work fine though(I know that wasnt the point of this thread)
d11fdj
+3|6764|Athens
Hahahahahaha that's some funny shit.  Top Gun lives forever!  Best film ever, just make sure you don't go below the 'hard' deck.  Lol
Stags
+26|6670
Yeah, that was long, but good. 

I'm laughing just it's to good for a simple lol or rofl or lmao or roflmao or roflmfao.  I don't know we need something new for that... I love it.  (and I'm serious, seen so many people not that extreme but like that).
Trash500
+-1|6677
funny as hell. probally true to way to many people.. but damn... way long.. impressive typing.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6658|Seattle, WA

N3v3rF0rg3tUSA wrote:

Post 1.2 Patch - Chopper Pilot Checklist

Step Two - Download and Install the “Patch”
“Man this is taking a long a$$ time … Jezuz, 360 MB, this better be F’n good?
Should have just downloaded the incremental...only ~86mb...dumba$$.

Nice post, as par with your sarcasm I'm guessing you are making fun of whiners, I hope, because if your whining, you know what happens....

LOL Bye!!!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6679|NT, like Mick Dundee

LOL, I know some like that from meh servers... Very funny but unfair to the proper chopper pilots...

How about the time when the gunner of a chopper killed the entire enemy squad that I had sneaked up on and was in the middle of without killing me, in one pass...

scariest shit ever....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6742|Germany

LOL, well done
Erkut.hv
+124|6749|California
Nice job mayng....
Beatdown Patrol
+1|6752
LOLOL!!! 

That was a superb piece of writing.  VERY funny!!!

- Beatdown

Last edited by Beatdown Patrol (2006-02-17 13:43:15)

-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6758|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
BWAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

that was awesome man. sooooooooooo funny.....

"YEEEHAWWW!!!"
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6658|Somewhere in the shadows
That's gotta be some of the funniest sh!t I've ever read...
LW_Cobra
+0|6711
Great job man, milk through the nose laughing at the F&*ktards.
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6730
That was hillarious, I think I may have gotten in trouble at work though as I was laughing out loud at my desk.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6715
Im sure 20 minutes in a helicopter qualifies you as an expert in flyboy behavior.

Funny post, but believe it or not some of us chopper jockies don't teamkill for a ride, don't get pissed when we die, and actually contribute something to our team. And if you think flying a chopper *well* is easy, go try it sometime.
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6727|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!

Skruples wrote:

Im sure 20 minutes in a helicopter qualifies you as an expert in flyboy behavior.
LOL, I love it when people post in threads and unwittingly make the point of the OP for them by example.
AdamEcks
+1|6717|Canada, Eh.
Most worth it read EVER!

Someone make this a sticky for a bit...
Everyone deserves to laugh and get a break from all the mavericks here.

Last edited by AdamEcks (2006-02-17 16:26:05)

Flyboy63
+8|6718|South Australia
hahahaahahaha

'enemy boat spotted'
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6769
I call for a sticky
xaven
+25|6747|Berlin
omg, that was really nice to read!

/me doubleclicks kenny loggins "highway to the dangerzone" in winamp playlist and pushes repeat1!

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon wrote:

I call for a sticky
Pressing Page Up

Last edited by xaven (2006-02-17 17:10:58)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6823|Marathon, Florida Keys
very funny post
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6755

Omg That was a pisser.

Kudos to You!!!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6711|Germany
“I think that F’N stupid chair shot me down? I think the AA actually F’N works now???  Those Mother F’ers fixed the AA??”

That was the first reaction of every wannabe pilot who thought he was 1337.
So sad,now they have to carry out their frustrations on Mom....
l..Ph03niX..l
+0|6662
LMFAO, i still dont like the patch, but that was funny as hell. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PRIMA GUIDE?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard