..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Beer is not something you have in a meal. It's something you drink on its own and eat salted peanuts with and then when the time comes you chug as much of it as possible in the shortest amount of time.

Damn you old guys living a relaxed life

Besides it's too carbonated, but Cobra Beer is good for meals as it's designed to be had with meals as it's less carbonated

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Beer
uhhh fuck that..

Beer with food is delicious.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Beer is not something you have in a meal. It's something you drink on its own and eat salted peanuts with and then when the time comes you chug as much of it as possible in the shortest amount of time.
How about you take a trip across the channel and learn for yourself how beer and food definitely match, mek.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Besides it's too carbonated, but Cobra Beer is good for meals as it's designed to be had with meals as it's less carbonated

uhhh fuck that..

Beer is good with food, a shot of whiskey, not..but beer is good
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6131|North Tonawanda, NY

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I have Sam Adams with meals pretty regularly.  It goes well with a lot of things.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I dunno, it's always been abit too heavy for me to have with a proper meal. I stick to juices/water n shit when having proper meals.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I dunno, it's always been abit too heavy for me to have with a proper meal. I stick to juices/water n shit when having proper meals.
Meals are often accompanied by beer in various cultures.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

Mek-Izzle wrote:

It can also depend on what you are eating.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
Not like you can't just buy beer at any other store and combine the two. Why would anyone want to eat mcdonalds anyway. Its one step away from being made with a playdough fun factory.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

mtb0minime wrote:

But I admit, even though I hate McD, I'd definitely love to go there and just pig out on hamburgers and beer, and then go vomit in the kid's playground (preferably the ball pit or the slide)
Lmao!

I never even knew they sold beer in different countries . . .
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6546|Sverige (SWE)
No beer at McDonald's in Sweden
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

SenorToenails wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

no we have a different white lightning down here in the south
I have a bottle of moonshine.  Boy howdy, it sure does taste like shit.
then you've been given wrong shit .......... and I LOL ......... we've got peach or cherry --- AWSM
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA
I'll take a McBrew.  Better supersize me, I wanna get McShitty.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Down in St. Maarten in the Caribbean, they sold Heinekens. Pretty cool.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
aaaaaaa carribean..some of the nicest bear I ever tasted was in Grenada just off the coast of Barbados. It was called Carib=>Fucking nice.
Nakamp
+25|6196|Czech Republic
Yeah, Pilsner Urquell here
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6583|SE London

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

uhhh fuck that..

Indeed it is.

Nice pint of bitter with a Sunday roast at the pub....   mmmmmm.....
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

SEREMAKER wrote:

then you've been given wrong shit .......... and I LOL ......... we've got peach or cherry --- AWSM
Virgina Corn Whiskey.  I drink it as often as I drink 151 -- not very.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Beer is good for breakfast.  /fact
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6520|Montucky

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

no, they mainly sell heart disease and obesity at all the mcdonalds around here.
supersize it?
also MCwaters and a bag of smiles.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

usmarine wrote:

AAs for quitters
1927(h)
I'm gonna put my chef's hat on again here:

Red Wine in - Spagetti Bolognase
Beer in - Beef Casserole
Pork in - Cider
Steaks in - Jack Daniels sauce

and on and on

Suppose you could finish with Grannies favirote - Sherry Trifle

As for alcohol accompyaning a dish it pisses me right off these faggoty lardy de dahh wine buffs who have to have the perfect bottle with there meal "Mmmmm smell the boquet Rupert, it's like a rush of hollyhocks whizzing up your nose".  Feck off ya faggots, crack a can open, it'll go with anything from Neauvo Cuisine to that Fri night Kebab from "Kebab's r us".
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6520|Montucky

1927(h) wrote:

I'm gonna put my chef's hat on again here:

Red Wine in - Spagetti Bolognase
Beer in - Beef Casserole
Pork in - Cider
Steaks in - Jack Daniels sauce

and on and on

Suppose you could finish with Grannies favirote - Sherry Trifle

As for alcohol accompyaning a dish it pisses me right off these faggoty lardy de dahh wine buffs who have to have the perfect bottle with there meal "Mmmmm smell the boquet Rupert, it's like a rush of hollyhocks whizzing up your nose".  Feck off ya faggots, crack a can open, it'll go with anything from Neauvo Cuisine to that Fri night Kebab from "Kebab's r us".
I'm hungry and want a beer now.
(cob)mikko
+21|6446|finland
well McDonalds suck so dont care. that food taste like guano!!!
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6649|I smell corners

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Well...I know they sell it in Italy and in France..

What about where you live?

Not in Norway but I think it's a truly awesome concept especially considering burgers and beer is delicious.
in Luxembourg too
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

AAs for quitters
correct

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard