=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6843
Duh. Use the search.
Chowley
+1|6696|Ireland
Was the 32 player max ever confirmed by EA or was that just a dodgy rumour, I really cant understand how they could cut out 64 player maps.
ComradeWho
+50|6705|Southern California
will you guys ever learn
they never know when these things are out

stop taking it seriously
you take it seriously and get all bitchy when they're not on time and then they push it through to soon cus everyone is whining and then we end up with buggy shit.

example: patch 1.2
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6781|AUS, Canberra
i reckon the maps look like shit, they aint gettin my money
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

im going to whore the Eurotiger and HK51 :DDD
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
10 bucks isn't much for me, I'll get it. As far as I know the guns are patch guns that were suppose to be in SF but they like to rush things so...

they are advertising them in the new game though as new stuff, but probably just cause it doesnt have a whole lot in it & every little bit counts.

Not sure if you can use the sf guns in vanilla if you dont have sf because I've allways had it, but I think that you'd be able to pick up the kits?
PV-Provo
+-1|6682|'Nam, England
Yeah, you shud be able to pick up the kits. ALL of the euro force guns were put in the patch just so you can do just that, (hence why you can already download mods to use them all on LAN or whatever) but only 2 of them (L96a1 and p90) are unlockable at the moment. I dunno if you can use the other EF guns in regular BF2 tho, just wait and see.

But yeah, i can't wait for it, shud be good. Oh and yeah i know what you mean about the whole SF re-launching to play any of their maps, EA said that they were going to make Euro Force within BF2 and make it so servers can have the EF maps in their normal map rotation, guess it's a way of selling it even more - kicking people because they haven't paid even more money!
SiL3nC31133
+4|6749
Dont flame, I Searched first and didnt find anything i was just wondering if anybody knew when we could be expecting it. i keep hearing any day now but im more for exact dates. or if im retarded and its already out yet lol. thanx
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6656|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Heard today the 1.21 patch is to released on 10 March and Euroforces on 15 March.  Don't hold your breath mind

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard