ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Tannerite
4lbs under their hood, lodged in the fan blades.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

HurricaИe wrote:

If they didn't want their car damaged, they shouldn't have TP'd his house. Harmless prank maybe, but it's still a dickhole thing to do.

Anyways, best bet is to go buy some Airsoft gear, and some urban camo. Hide in the bushes and if they ever TP your house again, jump out and start pelting them with airsoft rounds.

Or just PM David.P, I'm sure he has plenty of "ways" to fix this.

edit: Beaten to the punch, or post rather.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC
Ah, here's another good one

1) Go to the local public library, wear gloves!!! And sunglasses.

2) Use one of their public computers that has internet access

3) Make a GMail account under one of the kid's names

4) Send bomb and death threats to the Police Department, your school, the mayor, the FBI. Be cryptic (e.g. "IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME THE MILLION DOLLAR RANSOM IN TIME, THEN PEOPLE WILL DIE.") and don't be afraid to use bad spelling or grammar. Don't go overboard, just enough to make you seem psycho. For added effect, quote the Bible or drop names of biblical characters.

5) Keep doing this until they get a visit from the party van

It is very important that youw ear gloves and sunglasses, or they will identify you

edit: Don't do what ATG says it's very illegal
edit2: If you can, send the e-mails in arabic

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-02-23 11:20:10)

David.P
Banned
+649|6275

HurricaИe wrote:

Or just PM David.P, I'm sure he has plenty of "ways" to fix this.
297. But i like to see them suffer so my ways do take a long time and you have to kill them so they dont rat you out and chop up the body!
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6199|Winland

What's TPing?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Freezer7Pro wrote:

What's TPing?
Throwing toilet paper you you fin!
02fxnmaurer
+75|6483|Birmingham UK
paintball gun
SealXo
+309|6537
Lol, my friend caught these bitches at our school doin it over the summer, and its sad because he already lives in a shitty house, and the mom in her ml350. luckily, i gave him my extra ak airsoft, shot the bitches up, and dented the moms benzo.

payback (:

they fucked his house up with like 50 rolls too on a 1 story ): so we dyed there pool and painted there glass doors
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
when i was about 16, me and my friends went on a trip to destin, fl. we were chillin on the beach and we asked this group of older guys to buy us a case of beer. we already had a huge thermos filled with jim beam, but we needed some beers too. these faggots had the nerve to talk shit to us sayin that beer was for pussies (they were drinking jack and coke lol). we weren't tryin to start shit with 4 guys twice our size, but one of my friends said something and one of the older guys kneed him in the forehead. he had only a small cut, so it wasn't a big deal. they proceeded to charge us $30 for a case of coors light (should be like $20 at the very most) and on the ride back from the gas station, one of the older guys put a fucking cigarette out on my buddy's cheek! there wasn't much we could do at the time, so we just let it go again. later that night when we were nice and drunk and ready to head back to the house we were staying at, another buddy of mine decided he was going to slash their tires. we knew what kind of car they drove because they're the ones who drove us to the gas station. once we located their vehicle (pontiac firebird with 19" rims and some nice michelin low profile tires) my buddy pulled out his leatherman and went to town. the first 3 tires went down with only slight hissing sounds, but the 4th and final tire went out with a shotgun like blast. we quickly hopped in our car and pulled out of the parking lot we were in to get back home. right when we pulled out, a cop drove by us and flashed his headlights at us; our headlights weren't on! thank god he didn't pull us over because we would all have been going to jail.

long story short, don't fuck with stupid little kids when you're twice their size and at least 10 years older. i think those douchebags learned a couple thousand dollar lesson that night
geNius
..!.,
+144|6443|SoCal
Vandalism's a bitch move.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312
Seems a little excessive for just TPing your house
02fxnmaurer
+75|6483|Birmingham UK

ig wrote:

when i was about 16, me and my friends went on a trip to destin, fl. we were chillin on the beach and we asked this group of older guys to buy us a case of beer. we already had a huge thermos filled with jim beam, but we needed some beers too. these faggots had the nerve to talk shit to us sayin that beer was for pussies (they were drinking jack and coke lol). we weren't tryin to start shit with 4 guys twice our size, but one of my friends said something and one of the older guys kneed him in the forehead. he had only a small cut, so it wasn't a big deal. they proceeded to charge us $30 for a case of coors light (should be like $20 at the very most) and on the ride back from the gas station, one of the older guys put a fucking cigarette out on my buddy's cheek! there wasn't much we could do at the time, so we just let it go again. later that night when we were nice and drunk and ready to head back to the house we were staying at, another buddy of mine decided he was going to slash their tires. we knew what kind of car they drove because they're the ones who drove us to the gas station. once we located their vehicle (pontiac firebird with 19" rims and some nice michelin low profile tires) my buddy pulled out his leatherman and went to town. the first 3 tires went down with only slight hissing sounds, but the 4th and final tire went out with a shotgun like blast. we quickly hopped in our car and pulled out of the parking lot we were in to get back home. right when we pulled out, a cop drove by us and flashed his headlights at us; our headlights weren't on! thank god he didn't pull us over because we would all have been going to jail.

long story short, don't fuck with stupid little kids when you're twice their size and at least 10 years older. i think those douchebags learned a couple thousand dollar lesson that night
wow
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
tell a teacher...
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6653|United States
You need one of these

https://www.redstone.army.mil/history/archives/missiles/hellfire_1990_01.jpg
Lynx14
+41|5972

02fxnmaurer wrote:

paintball gun
Exactly like paintball gun their house or something, fucking pain in the ass to repaint the house, get like purple paint balls and just go wild.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Bulldogz wrote:

it i damaged the car because he almost hit me.

im not gonna sit there and let him hit me with a car.

Don't fucking chase them then
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Treat them to a nice dinner with a bomb in their fortune cookies.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC
Also, when you're chasing them, put on your best Zombie Lincoln impersonation and start screaming "RAPE RAPE RAPE" over and over
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6000|Rexburg, Idaho

bennisboy wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

I wrapped a friend's Miata in the stuff one time as a joke. It didn't damage it or anything, but it was a helluva good laugh when he came out and found the car as we finished it. Then we wrapped him in seran wrap and wrapped him to his car. Alcohol is fun.
Genius.

Also Bulldogz, from the story it sounds like you all know eachother, like you were able to go home, get eggs and then find their car. Full story please
my buddy recognized them after we stopped em and i chased one of em on foot for a while, so yeah, i knew who two of em were, and found out who the third and fourth one were later.

and they were some kids from our school that we knew.

I didnt chase em cause I was made, I chased em because they got caught. I was trying to get them to come back and clean all the tp up.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
Put bologna on the car, when they they take it off, there goes the paint.  Or so I hear.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6742|United States
Suggestions for their car:

Paint in the windshield wiper fluid.
Cement in exhaust pipe.
Bleach or vinegar in gas tank.
Sand along the windshield wipers.

Other Suggestions:
Paint balls to their house.
Drive by house with a megaphone, yell things at them so all neighbors can hear.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA
I was always a fan of the "blood smeared" hand on the window in the middle of the night.

Or, some kids who went to my school actually managed to get a "rite aid" shopping cart on the top of a roof (steep roof /\) of a two story house in the middle of the night without anyone waking up.

Epic lulz ensued.
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6000|Rexburg, Idaho
Why oh why did you have to rez this topic...

-_-'

Oh and btw, to all who were wondering, I didn't have to pay for any damages and it all blew over.

Basically cool with all the guys involved now.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6721|Scotland

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I was always a fan of the "blood smeared" hand on the window in the middle of the night.

Or, some kids who went to my school actually managed to get a "rite aid" shopping cart on the top of a roof (steep roof /\) of a two story house in the middle of the night without anyone waking up.

Epic lulz ensued.
lmfao
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6392|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Last time i was just sitting down with a mate watching tv only to look out the window to see toilet paper flying past was when my granny had diarrhea and was locked out of the house trying to climb in my window oh the lulz we had

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard