Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6783|Argentina

haffeysucks wrote:

I don't do drugs.
Neither do I.  I just smoke it.
Audio
+130|6558|Orlando, FL

ig wrote:

nice man. i've never seen any with that type of logo. how much did it cost?
Alot.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6354

LoL, this thread reminds me of my times posting on Overgrow.org Ah, how I miss that forum and community

I can't get or grow enough of my own weed to justify buying such a kick ass bong like that! For how much I got atm, I only smoke witha piece. Hey Ig, wanna send me a care package...Or Ken, or Marlboroman?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6354

ig wrote:

https://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6304/5445yr3.jpg
I like how there is paint going around that outlet. What, to lazy to remove the one screw holding it on?? If you and ur friends painted that wall, u must of been pretty high while doing it
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6548

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I like how there is paint going around that outlet. What, to lazy to remove the one screw holding it on?? If you and ur friends painted that wall, u must of been pretty high while doing it
lol nah that was at my friend's old house that he was renting.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6855|Grapevine, TX
come in ig, that's a ROOя, where ya been?
https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r123/teflonshadow/bubble208.jpg
last lil nug and some bubble hashish
Mr Sherlock in the back
Brasso
+1,549|6656

sergeriver wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I don't do drugs.
Neither do I.  I just smoke it.
Holy shit that was a long time ago.  I still don't do anything, I just don't care anymore.  Before I was pretty uptight about it.  w/e.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Des.Kmal
+917|6644|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
lolwut. just got a spliff roller. rolled 3 grams in a blunt. gonna smoke it all on the way to south carolina tomorrow. ftw.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6548

Des.Kmal wrote:

lolwut. just got a spliff roller. rolled 3 grams in a blunt. gonna smoke it all on the way to south carolina tomorrow. ftw.
what's the point of smoking that much to yourself? unless it's that bobby brown...
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6255|NSW, Australia

never touched it/ dont particularly want to/  dont even know how if i did want to
Marinejuana
local
+415|6611|Seattle
damn, these Roors are making me jealous. my bong is shit, but im proud to say its a piece of shitty glass thats somehow survived 5 years, 4 of which in college.

ig wrote:

how do you guys rank/name your bud?
mexican brick: i only include this grade because its kinda lol. looks like dried seaweed, has giant black seeds, and smells like hemp clothing. its woody and hard to break up. you get high on the placebo effect, then get a headache, then realize that actually u are kinda high bc u have no tolerance, since you havent been smoking lately (bc why else would you be desperately picking up shit weed like this?) i have seen such weed once in the US (whilst buying from this old guy at a concert) and several times in central america (whilst risking my life buying herb from latin american gangsters--which i recommend). it is a thing of myth and legend in my homeland. it would seem smart to roll gigantic blunts of this stuff, but if you actually take a legit rip off of one, you cough out a lung bc its like 50% cellulose (aka wood). <$100/oz and even less in latin america

schwag, sometimes called beaster: pale or orangy, may have seeds and stems, probably outdoor, smells like hay, barely gets you high. probably has more stems than u want. it may or may not have visible trichomes. not bad if u are rolling fatties, but not really my thing. $150-200/oz

mids, mid grade: can smell decent, but is usually not far off of the grassy smell of schwag, maybe a hint of dankness, sometimes it smells funky like it was a little too moist when it first went into a bag. the nugs are probably broken up a bit because this is bulk weed. its distinguished from schwag in that you get pretty high, it shouldnt have seeds (sensimilla), pretty much always has visible trichomes, but they are dusty, and has a healthy color. it could be a decent outdoor or a bad indoor. in seattle, beaster can mean bulk weed from british columbia ('BCster') of quality like this, but other people just mean schwag when they say beaster. $200-300/oz.

chronic, hydro, super-fire, good indoor, dank, high grade boutique varieties like kushs, sensi star, ak, trainwreck, catpiss, sour diesel, ad infinitum: sweet sensimilla. this weed smells like god's vagina, jetfuel, and/or pure skunk pheromones. it will get you high just smelling it. the trichomes look like a veritable forest of miniature crystal clear shrooms (tho every now and then you get a potent, great smelling weed like this that doesnt even appear to have big trichomes). the color can vary a lot, but its usually a healthy green. at best, this weed doesnt look like something that could just grow out of the ground, it looks more like some high tech substance manufactured by alien spaceships. the nugs are usually broken minimally. it ranges from spindly sativas that get you talkative and make you dance at concerts to fat bud indicas and kushes that knock you into the couch, leaving you mesmerized by any form of music, or the sound of household appliances. u can find it as cheap as $300/oz. if ur lucky, but buying at the pharmacies in CA, this stuff could run up to $700/oz.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2008-02-21 22:30:24)

SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6598|B.C CANADA
Hindu Kush usually EASY TO FIND
Bernadictus
+1,055|6763

Pronounced dead.

Sorry mate your effort to revive your fellow thread has resulted in a fatal heart failure.

Let this thread decent into the deep hollows of the BF2s.com archive.

(Closed for Necroposting + questionable content)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard