Poll

What is your overall opinion of the patch?

Positive48%48% - 41
Negative38%38% - 33
Neutral12%12% - 11
Total: 85
blackcracka
+18|6792
EA says the initial response from the community about the 1.2 patch has been POSITIVE.

I wanted to start a poll to verify that this is true. Please give your honest opinion.

EA Games Website wrote:

Patch 1.2 is out and we hope you are all enjoying the changes. For the most part, the initial response from the community has been very positive.
I want to see if  EA Games is lying or not. This poll, if we get enough people to give their real response, will show this.

Thanks for playing!
blackcracka
+18|6792
It looks like EA was telling the truth.. for now...  What will happen.. will the tides turn in a few hours?
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6768

New guns = Good. Nerfing old stuff and introducing bugs while not fixing others = bad.
n00b.Worx
+44|6749|West Berlin!
For the most part, the initial response from the community has been very positive.
Ahahhaha

I voted for FUCKING NEGATIVE.
Thrasher
+1|6675
Well, considering that I could play before 1.2 and not now...

NEGATIVE!
Raevin
+0|6673
Well, for right now it's positive, but, this is going to be very akin to the standard phenomenon that you see in business.

For example, statistically people who have a negative experience with a restaurant tend to tell 7 of their peers while people who have a positive experience generally only mention it to 3 of their peers.

So, let's say that 60% of the people who do not enjoy the patch post to flame it, you may only have 20% of the people who enjoy the patch post to praise it.

Basic human psyche.
blackcracka
+18|6792

Raevin wrote:

Well, for right now it's positive, but, this is going to be very akin to the standard phenomenon that you see in business.

For example, statistically people who have a negative experience with a restaurant tend to tell 7 of their peers while people who have a positive experience generally only mention it to 3 of their peers.

So, let's say that 60% of the people who do not enjoy the patch post to flame it, you may only have 20% of the people who enjoy the patch post to praise it.

Basic human psyche.
True, but this is a game here, not a restaurant.  Games are entertainment and unvariable.. (until someone changes the game with a patch!) so usually these things are positive.
mpsmith
+5|6694
Big positive. There were a few bugs introduced, but that's just how it goes. On the whole it was an improvement, not to mention two new weapons were added. I'm glad EA/DICE paid attention to the community.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6800
i never have any problems, with any patch (yes, even the 1.01 pacth) but i really like this one, because the Sniper rifles are so awesome!! and also i like the accuracy given to the support LMG.
the bugs well, we always had them, so i don't make a big deal abouth them, i can live with that.
Raevin
+0|6673

blackcracka wrote:

Raevin wrote:

Basic human psyche.
True, but this is a game here, not a restaurant.  Games are entertainment and unvariable.. (until someone changes the game with a patch!) so usually these things are positive.
Even if it's a game people are generally the same...they don't usually say anything unless it's to bitch and complain   Yes, there are exceptions, but, we're talking about people as a whole.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6671|Hong Kong
Allah akbar! Shukr
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6728|Antarctica
Negative
DarkCloud00
+0|6726

Raevin wrote:

Basic human psyche.
Human thought of the noobs on the last patch was 60% bitching about jets/choppers, because they suck in them. 40% bitching because they can't spray and pray with the support gun. Positive 20% was the vets who have grown accustomed to the game and pwn the noobs so they cry like babies.

Basic bf2 psyche.
DU
+0|6678
PAYBACK TIME JET WHORES! I now live in AA.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6797|Noizyland

Hey worx, if you are a 100% EA hater, why the fuck do you continue to play their game?

And it was DICE that wrote the patch, EA is the distributor.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
blackcracka
+18|6792

Tyferra wrote:

Hey worx, if you are a 100% EA hater, why the fuck do you continue to play their game?

And it was DICE that wrote the patch, EA is the distributor.
Oh, shut up about the dice ea thing. They both want to get rich AKA forcing the booster packs on us if we want to play with everyone else.
blackcracka
+18|6792
I wish I put negative instead of neutral, I haven't installed the patch and i'm already upset about it.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6782|San Antonio, Texas
I like it. The AA works (alittle too good), no more bunnyhopping/diving, and the guns (sniper, support) are more accurate. I am pleased with the patch.
jjrp02
+18|6670|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
I like it....

AA is no longer a waste of space

support kits are now worth playing for offensives

and that guy in the jet no longer has a free gold medal
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6736|Purplicious Wisconsin
It is normal for bugs to suddenly appear, I mean when a new patch come out in a game, there usually will be  bug.

I vote 8/10 by the way, that is a positive.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard