(s9)Luckystrike
+1|6764
Today i was all ready to download the new patch and see if all this bitching and maoning was legit... I had no problem with the bunny hopping or dolphin doving, you learn to deal with it, survival of the fittesta nd ones who cannot cope seem to complain..

It appears that my video card is no longer good enough and when i loaded on wake i could not even see the carrier and gave the impression that i was walking on water... super i can no longer play bf2 just as i was getting all of my ratios up and medals were being earned.

Next time stop bitching when you have a bad round because someone owns your ass, figure out what you can do to get bettr and then do it... for all you whiners out there (who are prolly 14 year old faggots with absolutly no skill)
and also to EA i say fuck you for uping the video card requirement so that i can no longer see the saurface in which i play on.. Karkand is now a desart...

To all the good people who deal wit the bullshit good to you you ahve my respect.. i guess this was coming after all i did by a EA game

Cheers
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6720
Good luck out there man
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6785

What Video card do you have?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6759|Salt Lake City

I'd double check your in-game graphics settings to make sure they haven't changed, and if they are still the same, remove and reinstall your video card drivers.  I have an X800XT AIW and even after the patch I noticed no change in performance.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6715
u know...u can just re-install BF2 and only install up to 1.12 patch....less servers, but it will still work fine...
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6723|England, UK
Find the money to upgrade soldier. BF2 is worth it!
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6764

NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6675
Agreed, bitching about noob ass holes who cant stand "dolphins" that movment requirs fast re-action and skill to do. im a SGT MAJOR and i kicked ass until this patch.... kinda sucks now days.... every gun is better but we all get killed so fast now..... i feel yur pain, this patch has screwed any kind of real skill it took to play our game -BF2-
uk.solidsnake
+3|6731|England, UK
That's moronic that the patch doesn't allow you to play the game on your hardware anymore. What could they have possibly changed? I'm willing to bet it wasn't intentional, it was just caused by their moronic testing team who all have dual 7800 GTX systems. Nobody ever considers the poorer, less avid gamers.

I'd really like to see some screenshots of this problem, in the near future I'm planning on putting together a flash presentation of everything wrong with Battlefield to date and sending it off to EA/DICE, just to rub it in their face. This is something I'd like to include.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6743
Or alternatively, if people played like sportsmen instead of turning BF2 into Bubble Bobble with all the hopping around, there would be no need for EA/ DICE to make these amendments.
arnica
+18|6703|Sydney

GotMex? wrote:

wtf dude? whats that got to do with anything?
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6785

arnica wrote:

It appears Mr. Luckystrike was having some video card problems...

(s9)Luckystrike wrote:

It appears that my video card is no longer good enough and when i loaded on wake i could not even see the carrier and gave the impression that i was walking on water... super i can no longer play bf2 just as i was getting all of my ratios up and medals were being earned.
Thus I replied with:

GotMex? wrote:

That seems like a very reasonable and on track question. So I know what I'm talking about... what the fuck does your post have to do with anything?
Raevin
+0|6673

arnica wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Considering it's a video card issue, I'd have to say it has alot to with it.

In any case, people complaining about bunny hopping, dolphin diving, and super choppers has nothing to do with EA/DICE changing anything in the graphics engine of the game so your blame on the "whiners" is fairly unwarranted.
sfg-Ice__
+4|6675
I hope you realize they test these games on systems that have he base requirements for the system.  Thats how they get the min. requirements.  No gaming company out there will make a game for state of the art systems because that would remove aprox 75%+ of the potential customer pool.
WormGuts
+17|6816|Dayton, Ohio
I was having troubles installing the patch and while searching for the answer to my problem i saw alot of complaints along the same lines as yours. 

I would seriously consider doing a reinstall and then update with the full 1.2 patch.  I bet that you will find that it works then. 

I tried installing the incremental patch (wouldn't let me)...then had to install the full patch three times before it finally worked properly.  (it was stupid that i had to install the full patch since i already had 1.12, but that's what it took to work so...)

Several of the people who had complaints like yours did get it working properly...do some research and try some other options before you bail on a game you spent good money on.

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-02-16 15:16:48)

(s9)Luckystrike
+1|6764
I dont have a great video card it did get me by though for the last like 5 months and now nothing at all.... And you know what i ve gievn up due to all the whiners and shit in this game.. it really is getting pathetic.. tking for jets and tanks cause they cant grund pound, stat padding, hackers, i will miss it theres no doubt cause i fins his game extremely fun

Overall lesson.. do not buy another EA game as i think we should all do
DU
+0|6678

(s9)Luckystrike wrote:

Today i was all ready to download the new patch and see if all this bitching and maoning was legit... I had no problem with the bunny hopping or dolphin doving, you learn to deal with it, survival of the fittesta nd ones who cannot cope seem to complain..

Next time stop bitching when you have a bad round because someone owns your ass, figure out what you can do to get bettr and then do it... for all you whiners out there (who are prolly 14 year old faggots with absolutly no skill)
and also to EA i say fuck you for uping the video card requirement so that i can no longer see the saurface in which i play on.. Karkand is now a desart...

To all the good people who deal wit the bullshit good to you you ahve my respect.. i guess this was coming after all i did by a EA game

Cheers
Buy a new video card, thats what gamers do!  We don't want low spec games, move into the 21st century.
Ryan
+1,230|6866|Alberta, Canada

im gunna play 1.12 servers until they fix it.
Esker
+1|6749

uk.solidsnake wrote:

That's moronic that the patch doesn't allow you to play the game on your hardware anymore. What could they have possibly changed? I'm willing to bet it wasn't intentional, it was just caused by their moronic testing team who all have dual 7800 GTX systems. Nobody ever considers the poorer, less avid gamers.

I'd really like to see some screenshots of this problem, in the near future I'm planning on putting together a flash presentation of everything wrong with Battlefield to date and sending it off to EA/DICE, just to rub it in their face. This is something I'd like to include.
I've already told you this but you can't make it in Flash because Flash does not have enough bugs.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6794|PNW

xanthpi wrote:

Or alternatively, if people played like sportsmen instead of turning BF2 into Bubble Bobble with all the hopping around, there would be no need for EA/ DICE to make these amendments.
Many servers just kicked people who hopped around incessantly. EA needed to make no adjustments...and it now feels like I'm sinking into molasses whenever I go prone. Real rush there, huh? Fifty bullets whiz over your head, but you'd better hit the ground slowly, or risk chaffing your kneecaps.

And I still see people dolphin dive. Only more slowly. Some fux, huh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard