Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
Jessica Alba
Scarlett Johansson
Lars Ulrich
Viggo Mortensen

Other:
Viking age were we fåking owned Europe
Carlsberg Group
Back in the medieval age where the Kingdom of Denmark were half of Scandinavia.

Last edited by Lieutenant_Jensen (2008-02-16 06:13:46)

Heijken
+1|6462

Locoloki wrote:

People:
Thomas Edison
Benjamin Franklin (electricity) + founding father)
George Washington
Samuel Morse
I should put Albert Einstein, but he was born in Germany, technically though, because of Americas open door policy he should count
Samuel Colt (Colt .45)
Charles Goodyear
Martin Luther King Jr.
Stan Lee
Hugh Hefner

Inventions: 
Air Conditioning/Refrigerators
Basketball
Modern Electricity
Altair 8800 Computer
Light bulb
Repeating firearms
Fast Food
Military Submarines
Ketchup

Military:
http://www.milnet.com/pentagon/ssbnohio.gif
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/f … 000004.jpg
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/uh60-002.jpg
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/f … f16wwf.jpg
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/bomber/b52-bomb.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … z_1997.jpg

Beer/Alcohol:
Jack Daniels
Jim Beam
Southern Comfort
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … allogo.gif
Cars:

Ford
Corvette
Dodge
Saleen
GM

http://www.fastcoolcars.com/images/08-0 … ette-3.jpg
http://xth2686.k12.sd.us/dodge_viper_gtsr_concept_.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … errari.JPG

Everything else:

http://www.gentlegiantsrescue.com/image … %20900.jpg
refrigirator was a swedish invention and jim beam (james bööm) was german.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

I see, well consider me "enlightened" with the knowledge that the British Empire spans to the middle of nowhere...I appreciate it
Your welcome.

I'm glad you can judge how important or significant a country is by it's size. Clearly size matters.

Not that the religion has anything to apologise more so than any other religion eh? Though I'm not going to discuss Islam here.
Then perhaps you shouldn't have STARTED discussing religion/Islam here with your cheap shots?? Something to ponder.

As far as the British Empire thing goes, if ya wanna discuss the contributions to the world stage by one of Englands rocks in the middle of the Atlantic or Pacific. I will gladly open myself up to further enlightenment.
It wasn't aimed at you or anyone specific. I just said UK-Muslim threads aren't entertaining me so calm yourself down.

You could call any country or land mass a "rock". End of the day thousands of people live on British "Rocks". People have died over British "Rocks". I've already said my contributions, or most of them in the first post. If you have anything specific to contribute then I'll gladly discuss it.
"This ones for Lowing <3"....<-----this is from your OP...........I guess you were addressing ALL of the people named lowing that frequent this forum and posts about Islam.......OK, pretty much ya just got caught in a lie.

Your intent was a cheap shot at me specifically. Do not start shit and get bent at the replies you recieve.

As far as your cute little British Empire. I already told ya, ya win, you are indeed a major player in world land ownership. Now enlighten me as to the signifiance of your rock collection.... I am listening
jord
+2,382|6711|The North, beyond the wall.

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

Then perhaps you shouldn't have STARTED discussing religion/Islam here with your cheap shots?? Something to ponder.

As far as the British Empire thing goes, if ya wanna discuss the contributions to the world stage by one of Englands rocks in the middle of the Atlantic or Pacific. I will gladly open myself up to further enlightenment.
It wasn't aimed at you or anyone specific. I just said UK-Muslim threads aren't entertaining me so calm yourself down.

You could call any country or land mass a "rock". End of the day thousands of people live on British "Rocks". People have died over British "Rocks". I've already said my contributions, or most of them in the first post. If you have anything specific to contribute then I'll gladly discuss it.
"This ones for Lowing <3"....<-----this is from your OP...........I guess you were addressing ALL of the people named lowing that frequent this forum and posts about Islam.......OK, pretty much ya just got caught in a lie.

Your intent was a cheap shot at me specifically. Do not start shit and get bent at the replies you recieve.

As far as your cute little British Empire. I already told ya, ya win, you are indeed a major player in world land ownership. Now enlighten me as to the signifiance of your rock collection.... I am listening

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

This will turn ugly.
Meh, maybe. But I've got an hour to kill and Muslim invasion threads aren't entertaining me.
Well, based on your own little map of the British Empire, everything else has been taken away from you, only thing left is your tiny island. Good luck with it.
This is the quote we were fucking talking about Lowing. No?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

As far as your cute little British Empire. I already told ya, ya win, you are indeed a major player in world land ownership. Now enlighten me as to the significance of your rock collection.... I am listening

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

Meh, maybe. But I've got an hour to kill and Muslim invasion threads aren't entertaining me.
Well, based on your own little map of the British Empire, everything else has been taken away from you, only thing left is your tiny island. Good luck with it.
It is all from the same post.....your little comments about me and my Islam posts AND the British Empire comments.....You said you didn't wanna talk about Islam and that you weren't talking about me, unfortunately I proved you were, by you naming me specifically.

Get back with me as soon as you figure out what you are talking about.
jord

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

As far as your cute little British Empire. I already told ya, ya win, you are indeed a major player in world land ownership. Now enlighten me as to the significance of your rock collection.... I am listening

lowing wrote:

It is all from the same post.....your little comments about me and my Islam posts AND the British Empire comments.....You said you didn't wanna talk about Islam and that you weren't talking about me, unfortunately I proved you were, by you naming me specifically.

It won't be anytime soon I assure you.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

After getting caught in a lie, do not doubt you.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6763|Uhh... erm...
Durian.

https://www.timwu.org/durian.JPG

Nuff said.
jord

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

Think what you like, If i wanted these sort of replies I would of posted it in D+ST. I thought we were talking about the quoted I posted where I addressed Usmarine. We were talking about 2 different things. I'm not a liar, like you're not a bigot.

Not nice to be called what you're not is it?

Now that you're absolutely messed up my thread, which tbh I can't do much about, can we leave it?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6597|Area 51
Holland:
https://weedseedshop.com/catalog/images/_nlxshiva.jpg

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

Think what you like, If i wanted these sort of replies I would of posted it in D+ST. I thought we were talking about the quoted I posted where I addressed Usmarine. We were talking about 2 different things. I'm not a liar, like you're not a bigot.

Not nice to be called what you're not is it?

Now that you're absolutely messed up my thread, which tbh I can't do much about, can we leave it?
I am sorry, It is just when I heard my name in a cheap shot in the OP, I thought the door was opened to respond.........I guess not.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6512|Sheffield-England

Tetrino wrote:

Durian.

http://www.timwu.org/durian.JPG

Nuff said.
Is that some type of spikey sex toy?
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6861|Texas

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

{..}

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

{..}

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

{..}

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

— John Hancock

{...}

EDIT: grievences and signers removed for brevity

Last edited by ph4s3 (2008-02-16 08:38:54)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6763|Uhh... erm...

stkhoplite wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Durian.

http://www.timwu.org/durian.JPG

Nuff said.
Is that some type of spikey sex toy?
If you look at it that way, sure.

Be sure to post pics of your punctured penis when you're done trying it out.
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6861|Texas
-- 5th Amendment to the United States Constitution --

The 5th amendment establishes the rights to a grand jury and due process, establishes protections from double jeopardy and self incrimination and defines limits of eminent domain.  Current interpretations and governmental actions are completely contrary to the rights that it grants.  Hopefully Mr. Obama can correct some of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ph4s3 (2008-02-16 08:50:48)

ph4s3
engineer
+34|6861|Texas
The Gettysburg Address

Abraham Lincoln
November 19, 1863

Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth upon this continent a new nation: conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war.

We have come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that this nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.

It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us, that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion, that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from this earth.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6438|NSW, Australia

Australia

-me.

Last edited by XxRavenxX (2008-02-19 20:12:25)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6356|New Haven, CT
Does that map of the British Empire have the Falkland Islands in red?
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6436|Alberta, Canada
A couple that come to mind are...

Terry Fox
Poutine (you either love it or hate it)
Best military in the world (of course, many other countries believe they're the best too)
Relic

Lots more, but that's what I first thought of.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5988|Minnesota
it'd be funny if someone tried to put france on this lulz.

furthermore, in america we have: compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite. all of which are american dreams (ratm ftw)

also we have dave chapelle
Marinejuana
local
+415|6618|Seattle
k, my country is the Pacific Northwest. clean air and water, great skiing, great crops, particularly fruit, excellent weed, the pacific coast and fisheries (salmon, king crab, ftw), widespread access to technology, the Puget Sound, the highest avg. level of educational achievement in the "USA" (to which i pledge no allegiance), tons of microbreweries representing countless brewing traditions (but most of them really hoppy), we are close to Vancouver (in itself, a virtue), and our smug sense of self-satisfaction.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2008-02-19 21:17:15)

OxiDeOwns
+15|6253|Sydney, Australia
Australia > All

The best part about it is that none of you foreigners will ever realise it
GR34
+215|6577|ALBERTA> CANADA
well I dont want to get pics so.

Canada is just Awesome most of us hate Amer-i-kah(say it with a texes accent) we have really low GST here in Alberta 5% down from 6% are flag is red and white and I Love my country. Oh and I love the Igloo I live in with my family and eating maple syrup for breakfast lunch and dinner XD

Others:
Stargate
Stargate Atlantis
Beef
Gasoline
Oil
Loads of fresh water
French Canadians

Military Equipment:
Leperd
https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/josheyG34/Lepard.jpg
FAV
https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/josheyG34/bewcanaidianAPcs.jpg
F-35 II(Hope fuly we will get them soon to Replace the shitty CF-18's)
https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/josheyG34/F-35A_ff.jpg
LAV-III
https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/josheyG34/lav_iii.jpg
CH-146 Griffon
https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/josheyG34/CH-146Griffon.jpg
C7A2(better then the M16 because full auto and its green)
https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/josheyG34/C7A2.jpg

Last edited by GR34 (2008-02-19 21:55:46)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6633|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard