Stenchorz
+6|6686
While on Ghost Town in SF - There is a red distance meter under the map near the Russian static spawn.  I noticed the red numbers near the Russian radar, went over there thinking maybe it was an enemy.  Turned out to be a red number as I got closer the number got smaller as if it was a red flag or something.  I went into the water looking down and noticed it was the UAV drone plane for the enemy.  However they already had a drone in the air near the North side of the map.   This static red meter stayed through the whole round.  It is located in the river between the Russian radar site and the Linebacker that spawns just across the river.  Obviously a harmless bug, just weeeerd.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6652
yeah speaking of bugs i was unable to shoot a guy he was hiding inside the wall and bringing our flag down i spent a whole magazine on him and he ended up killing me in the end....
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6759
I've experienced some of those above, but also

APC is shooting without a sound.

When you use PKM , prone zoomed, after you turn off zoom and stand up, zoom turnes on again (but it was in 1.12 aswell)

When autobalanced I see the weird red distance sign [256m] infront of me.( when I look down or I'm in armor, in armor its easy to see this sign because the half of your screen is black)

Sometimes when your UAV is destroyed,  UAV button disappears.(no letter UAV, no damage level on the right side).

Keep looking for the new bugs...
killingseed
+-1|6652
i have noticed this a couple time , so maybe someone else has as well. but when reviving someone that was dead or getting revived from death you come back as a medic with the spf unlock. now this has happen when i was a medic and was revived and when i revived a  sniper his pack was still on the ground but he ran off with as a medic with a spf unlock medic gun
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6660
why are nades boucing from an transporter..., if an enmy is in it u can hardly kill him or u shoot into the car...but thats so silly....
to jump takes 3sec to stand up after lying takes about 1sec and the "fix" u cant shoot while u r moving is timed for 3sec; so if u stand up u cant shoot for 3sec even u r standing....a bit stupid eh?!
i mean this "fix" against nade launcher kamikaze noobs is stupid real soldier shoot while they are hitting the ground, before lying (sry i dont know the correct word^^)
dondon
+3|6723

killingseed wrote:

i have noticed this a couple time , so maybe someone else has as well. but when reviving someone that was dead or getting revived from death you come back as a medic with the spf unlock. now this has happen when i was a medic and was revived and when i revived a  sniper his pack was still on the ground but he ran off with as a medic with a spf unlock medic gun
When you're revived, you're given the closest kit. The SF Medic unlock is popular, too.
killingseed
+-1|6652
ya i know that , but there are no kits around except, for the one that got droped by the dead player ,
at the times i am seeing this.

Last edited by killingseed (2006-02-16 10:02:27)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6795|England

blademaster wrote:

yeah speaking of bugs i was unable to shoot a guy he was hiding inside the wall and bringing our flag down i spent a whole magazine on him and he ended up killing me in the end....
So your saying the wall/building glitch is still there?

So basically that now means that (correct me if im wrong) every bug EA "fixed" is still there...
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6661|Westminster, Colorado
A few more I have seen:

1) Random vehicle explosions.  This mostly happens on Warlord when jumping off the ramp between the Mosque and the Palace.  No AT mines, no C4, just a vehicle destroying itself and I am "no more".

2) Iron Gator:  I repaired the AA unit on deck a few times to shoot at incoming choppers.  After about the 5th repair (kept getting ponded by the APC in the water) I noticed I could not get in it. Our side still controlled the points and nobody else was in it.  Strange.......

3) Sometimes the UAV is totally wrong.  It'll marka guy right next to you, when actually he is a good distance away.  This has caused me to look all over for the guy because he should be right on top of me, but he then shoots me from a good distance away.

Oh well.......my 2 cents.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6717
yes you can still get in walls it happened on my server today at the MEC hotel point on karkand i dont know how they did it but they still can
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
ok so let me get this straight...

all the bugs and glitches that DICE said they were fixing...arent fixed?

and now there are other bugs that are equally as bad?

i'm kind of glad i didn't download the patch yet.  i can live without the new weapons and the new ranks.
miancourse69
+33|6733|wales. uk
had this last night blue[377m] in the ground it kept follow me like a lost kitten.
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/maincourse69/screenshot0001.png

Last edited by miancourse69 (2006-02-16 10:23:32)

Stenchorz
+6|6686
Patch is good,  they fixed some stuff, and broke more stuff.  Typical DICE.
Stenchorz
+6|6686

miancourse69 wrote:

had this last night blue[377m] in the ground it kept follow me like a lost kitten.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/m … ot0001.png
Agreed - Had that on Ghost Town only in red - under the water - looked down and it appears to be a dead UAV drone stuck under the map.
YXAndyYX
tank/plane/helo wh0ring since 2005
+8|6736|good old europe

Stenchorz wrote:

miancourse69 wrote:

Agreed - Had that on Ghost Town only in red - under the water - looked down and it appears to be a dead UAV drone stuck under the map.
actually its the position over which the uav circles!

another bug: u cant spot vehicles in which the driver's seat is not taken and only some guy's at the gun using your commander screen
uk.solidsnake
+3|6715|England, UK
Multiple times I have been on Karkand and have been unable to leave my squad. This seems to happen when another squad invites you into theirs when you are already in an existing squad.

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but it happened twice to me and once to a friend.

Another odd glitch, when shooting a grenade from the GL at an enemy, if it hits them directly, it often doesn't explode but causes them to be unable to move, the just have a form of spasm attack.

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention, and is probably overlooked by many. When in parachute mode your character becomes a solid block with unlimited weight. Often if you land on a vehicle from parachuting, the vehicle is crushed in the ground and launched into the air. This happened to me on Mashtuur, and the Humvee landed on a teammate, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I'm not sure if it was intentional for parachutes to be like this, and it has been around since day one, but it is definately a bug.

Last edited by uk.solidsnake (2006-02-16 10:48:31)

daves-box
+15|6653
Didnt read most of the posts but has anyone had the problem with it stating "you have been killed by *suchandsuch*" and know one has killed you. I had this happen to me alot last night. Also the sound bug is very annoying not being able to hear the guns firing around you.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center

daves-box wrote:

Didnt read most of the posts but has anyone had the problem with it stating "you have been killed by *suchandsuch*" and know one has killed you. I had this happen to me alot last night. Also the sound bug is very annoying not being able to hear the guns firing around you.
yeah, ive had that first bug.  its been around for a while though.  i dont remember if it was in 1.03 but it was definitely in 1.12
Far
+22|6738|USA

daves-box wrote:

........Also the sound bug is very annoying not being able to hear the guns firing around you.
no shit man. I'm glad I'm starting to read alot of others with this problem, so that it might actually get fixed in the next attempt at patching this game.
I can SOMEWHAT understand these fuckstick beta testers missing some of the bugs that got through....
maybe none of them got into a Hummer and shot it's TOW... ok fine...
maybe none of them fired the GL at their feet... inexcusable seeing as this was one of the big issues but ok...
but how the fuck did NONE of them pick up on the fact that they sometimes couldn't hear the enemy firing on them??!!?!? That is HUGE.
Buzerk1
+44|6843
LOL... Last night I TK someone by openning my Parachute... I wonder if this qualify as a bug LOL
GeoEnvi
+22|6694|Philadelphia, PA
Sounds like DICE needs to hire an exterminator!

Here's the list of bugs I've seen (some repeats of others)...

1) Red Tag Glitch - more than ever before!
2) No sounds - GLs, incoming arty, approaching armor, no hmmv or transport engine sounds
3) Medic paddle reload
4) Claymores - I see some without skulls and they DO NOT explode
5) the "UAV" distance indicator - weird red or blue distance indicator on the ground.  Why should I be able to figure out where the enemy UAV is without looking up?  Silly.
6) Multiple pack toss - when playing support kit, I'll toss TWO ammo bags with ONE click
7) In commander HUD, the UAV bar is down but the UAV is still grey on the map.  You don't get the "UAV has been destroyed!" voiceover until AFTER you zoom in to check the UAV vicinity and watch it explode.  In other words, there's a delay in notifying the commander of assest attacks/demolition.
8) SUPERGRENADES - the 'nades can be tossed so STRONGLY/FAR that it's hard to control them for simple lobs onto roof tops.
9) Mystery death - I'll die without hearing a shot, seeing a hit indicator, or reading how/whom on the console.  A simple "GeoEnvi is no more".  (He isn't any less either...)
S4INT05
+1|6737|79605, TX
1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, and 12 have all happend to me pre-1.2 and now.

I noticed on Dalian Plant that when I was flying a jet/chopper, one of the buildings close to the chinese base windows were flashing and pixelated...I haven't seen anything like that before 1.2. I've got an nVidia GeForce 6800GtOc, and have never had any graphical errors pre-1.2.
dankassasin42o
+68|6686|Reefersyde, CA
i  hear the squad/commander bug, is the server.   most the time you server need to be resrated. then you should have no problem making a squad or becoming commander
Nodrak
+0|6670
That paracute-that-is-made-of-iron is not new.  When I first started flying jets, I tried to hit guys parachuting... BAD IDEA!....  Used to drop a plane to 1/3 - 1/4 life, now you would probably die on impact...

I did manage to see a UAV drone inside a TREE at the Suburbs on Karkand....  Pulled out my PKM and layed about 10 shots into it before I saw another one in the air above it 0_o for the same team....

I seem to reload twice alot with the new sniper rifle...

GL nades are borked, they don't boucne off the ground.  (Might only be terrain, didnt try the hill sides.)  Still bounces off walls/people/cars/tanks.

Sound bug is annoying.

AA teamkills happen still, and are extra deadly ><  I only fire 1 AA missile at a time now so I dont get TKs...
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6759

YXAndyYX wrote:

Stenchorz wrote:

miancourse69 wrote:

actually its the position over which the uav circles!

another bug: u cant spot vehicles in which the driver's seat is not taken and only some guy's at the gun using your commander screen
What's the UAV radius in meters?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard