D-Klaus
+1|6731
Right click, save as.  1.8 MB

http://phatserver.net/temp/BF2_ATmiss.wmv

I thought I was lined up perfectly, but apparently not.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6875
lol... those AT rockets are worthless for on-coming vehicles. it always goes through DPVs and FAVS and all those.
D-Klaus
+1|6731
Jebus, I guess

I've seen that vid where those guys did a slow-mo vid of the AT rockets going right through the buggy.  That's the first thing I thought after I missed.
Psychosis
+1|6690|Virginia
Ive had that happen too me as well...  I was beginning to think it was some freakish lag issue, but this video makes me think otherwise. Ive had them rockets go straight through tanks and not impact.

Last edited by Psychosis (2006-02-16 02:05:58)

D-Klaus
+1|6731
I wonder what it looked like to the pilot in the chopper
CrazeD
+368|6715|Maine
Sucks when you shoot through the window in the hummer.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6793
yeah i have shot a rocket through a hummer a few times. that was back when my graphics were all set to low and it looked as if there was no glass in the hummer windows.

but now i got better graphics so doesnt make sense that a rocket can go through a window with no damage!
Skinnister
+43|6767|UK
D-Klaus buddy i feel your pain, its just not fair a good kill and it misses,happned to me many times before.
raz
+22|6706|England, UK
Even if you did hit, you wouldn't of got the kill. lol

Blackhawks take a few hits from Eryx to go down
D-Klaus
+1|6731

raz wrote:

I knew I wouldn't have gotten the kill, but perhaps it would have thrown him off track, and/or caused him to turn away thus not killing me, giving me a chance to hit him again.

Doesn't matter, not a big deal.  Just thought it was odd :p
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6786|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
dude wtf were u thinking shooting an at missile at in incoming blackhawk. the AA thing is just behind u, you have more chance of scaring it away with a BEEEEEEP
D-Klaus
+1|6731
I was in the AA just before I shot the guy in the Jeep and had launched missles at a jet.  I figured it wouldn't be loaded up yet, and since I was already right there, I just loaded up the AT.  I also didn't think for sure he had seen me.  I thought he was going to just land by the flag.

Hindsight is always 20/20 anyway
Ziggy_79x
+4|6728
I've been having this problem way too much since the patch. My AT rockets going through tanks, apc's, hummvees, everything. And sometimes when I shoot one and it goes through the tank I don't even see the reloading animation, it just automatically reloads a rocket, I fire again and this time it hits. Gotta be a problem with the patch I'm thinking. It happened to me like 2 times in 400 hours of playtime before the patch so.....
Scorpian65
+14|6780

raz wrote:

AT rocket directly to the pilot side of cockpit and the pilot is dead. Caught an ememy BH hovering over the water in Songhou (or whatever it is) repairing. I shot the pilot in the face with AT and killed him, the BH was about 10 ft off the water so no time for the others to takeover. It fell into the water and I got credit for the pilot and his three passengers.
alf.ha
+5|6782|Berlin/Germany
Last round I played 8 of 10 rockets went through the vehicles, and sometimes it looks like u shot a rocket, but it doesnt hit and then u see that ur ammunition doesnt changed (so u didnt shoot). I had this problem also before the patch, but now I see it realy too often......
Roomaster
+15|6703
i shot at a vodnik drving straight at my, i was proned and it went straight under it even though i aimed up

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard