josh's
Banned
+2|6687

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

LOL i can see you guys dont get out much so ill CP it again here.

In Reply To #37
ok...once again same post diffrent forum.
work:home based virus recovery service.
work:flyfishing guide "in season"currently off season.

you may see 9-14 or more hours played a day but thats not
actual play,out of a 9 hour day only 4-7 hours are play the
rest is idle/admin time ect,most often ghosting and
removing smacktards.

i am in TS all day i am 1 person.
fat...no
family...yes
wife....yes,she works 8-14 hours a day for fed ex.
hence i have nothing better to do until spring hits since
its winter here where i live,and its the off season for guides.
my play time has decreased 1/2 as we are getting ready for march and as you can tell blazin and his med padding will soon be in first place again and in time volix.

the problems with forums is that you have less of a life then me if you cant simply ask me questions rather that judge me on you own best fictions.
i am in moongamers ts every day and yes i talk to everyone.as an admin it goes with the job.
feel free to log in and shoot the crap,just keep it civil.
[email protected]:8781

enjoy your game and good luck to the next guy in the slot.
BTW you guys spend to much time lookin at us in top slots if
that tome went into playing....maybe you would be up here....just a thought.
i think u should play on the same server as BLaZIN.Uk so u can proov who is really the best!!!
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6690|England
well blazins is infront again, for now
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6671|Australia

Drykill wrote:

well blazins is infront again, for now
I noticed that. Interesting little battle.

TA was smashing it in there for awhile.
MB.nZ
+86|6773|New Zealand
rename the thread
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6763|Toronto Canada
1337, firestorm and blazin aren't even that great, they just play sooo  much
FrEaK
+1|6781|Finland
Blazin UK is now in the 1st place....
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
i would kick both their butts together
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6754|The Netherlands
BlaZin.Uk is BACK ON TOP!
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6651
only a couple hundred points between em now
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6683|The Netherlands
I want to beat Firestorm 1 day i got to spawm his BF2s stats so i can find out what server he is playing and frag him like a old gram mammy :p lol just jonking hehehe i really wanna play against him
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6651
hes not that good...if your decent...chances are..youll own him...he just plays a shit load
|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC
+0|6652|Arkansas
Yeah in my opion is the Firestorm is the better of the 2, he is the more round of the 2.  He has all expert badges for all the kits, blazin has like 2.  But really do not care about the ones up top, I care about playing and getting my stats up.  If I ever break the top 25 then I will care about those on top, but until then I will care about mine and those of my clan members.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6646|Behind that RPK-74

|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC wrote:

Yeah in my opion is the Firestorm is the better of the 2, he is the more round of the 2.  He has all expert badges for all the kits, blazin has like 2.  But really do not care about the ones up top, I care about playing and getting my stats up.  If I ever break the top 25 then I will care about those on top, but until then I will care about mine and those of my clan members.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok lets see , now firestorm has played each kit 100 hrs+.
Now while he has played as commander nearly half his time played total. If he has done 100+ hours as a certain kit and then drops arty on 40+ ppl in that round he will be awarded that expert kit.

I have played along side both players ,Both very decent people with different game play and styles. never killed firestorm yet (QUOTE YET). But i have killed blazin upto 5 - 6 times in one round. Neither are invincible so go kill em and then close thread
These guys are just playing a game they like.
What would be interesting is the post #351 (josh's).
Would be cool  to see them in combat on same server (neither commanding) . Just my 2 penneth.
Enjoy
The k1ll3r
[iLL]h8+
+26|6714|Florida
I am really amazed how long and how many pages this topic has generated.
Anima05
+1|6758

[iLL]h8+ wrote:

oh this is nothing, you should look at the 'OMFG(aa) topic
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6709

Anima05 wrote:

[iLL]h8+ wrote:

lol yeah you should anyways nice to have a brit back on top
Chowley
+1|6684|Ireland

Anima05 wrote:

[iLL]h8+ wrote:

The OMFG(aa) thread is actually good though its worth reading like.
=TPP=NX-74205
+0|6643
I posted this in another thread, but i feel it is relavent here to:

==========
Has anyone else noticed that those who have high ranks or think there great are those who play the game everyday, which is pathetic.

Do the high ranking plays not have a social life?

Take the top player for example:

Player Name: {TA}FireStorm.
Total play time: 2046h:40m:51s
Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage:  2,801 / 1,289 / 632

when you look at his stats it would appear that he plays everyday.
With the info above it would appear that he is a sociophobe because of the lenght of time he has played and a wanker because of all his tks, etc.

A good player to me is someone who doesnt play everyday and someone who doesnt boast that he/she is someone they are not.

You can also see proof when playing that those with high ranks are shite.
I was playing last night, and there was a 2nd Lieutenant on the server, and he was one of the worst players i had come acrros. he couldnt aim for shit, he had to use rockets at closerange. He was really abusive. He finished 2nd off bottom, below a private with a much bigger score. I finished 1st place and im shite at the game. Yet he was boasting all game how great he was.

So if your a high ranking player with a crapload of hours under your belt, dont gloat.

Sorry bout that.  :p

==========

Cheers
oakley_addic
+2|6650

BlackLegion42 wrote:

Go FireStorm! Get at least a good player in the sweet #1 spot, not a revive whore.
yeah, he is definately not a revive whore, he is worse, he's an armor whore, he actaully allowed alley spawn rape on his server so he could do it non-stop.......... this is worse than stat padding , this is cheap play
LoS-Infinity
+4|6757
so like what is your favourite match box racer

DOH!
Herbmaster007
+-4|6740
Yawn.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6826|Australia

=TPP=NX-74205 wrote:

==========
Has anyone else noticed that those who have high ranks or think there great are those who play the game everyday, which is pathetic.

With the info above it would appear that he is a sociophobe because of the lenght of time he has played and a wanker because of all his tks, etc.

A good player to me is someone who doesnt play everyday and someone who doesnt boast that he/she is someone they are not.

I was playing last night, and there was a 2nd Lieutenant on the server, and he was one of the worst players i had come acrros. he couldnt aim for shit, he had to use rockets at closerange. He was really abusive. He finished 2nd off bottom, below a private with a much bigger score. I finished 1st place and im shite at the game. Yet he was boasting all game how great he was.

So if your a high ranking player with a crapload of hours under your belt, dont gloat.

==========

Cheers
Im ranked 52
I have some shocking days. i also have great days.
Im not the best player, i just play more.
the only time i call others a noob is in this case.

Ever since the patch i get heaps of people going

"wtf??" "what rank is that??"

i reply a low one, i bet you have more points then me

then get "well prolly you are a noob"

to which i reply "noob? on 196k?? Sure im noob"

"but you said it was a low rank"

"well i lied, Youu being the real noob belived me"

if they knew about the game they wouldnt be asking stupid questions, i call those people noobs, who dont look for information themselves.

the sad part is blazin wont get any higher in the ranks and firestorm prolly wont either.
I, now i got all expert kit badges am starting to now get the vehicles down. i hope to be one of (i wont be the first although i would like to be) the first person to get the next rank.
211h in amour
126h in a chopper
38h in AA
60h transport
expert GD done
I have along way and will/do take plenty of abuse for "always amour whoring (erm 211h out of 1000+ is whoring in amour all the time?) But i have my goals.
The new AA helps and hinders my learning in a jet, and reduces my chance of time in a chopper (those blackhawks need at least a gunner even if they suck now),.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6686|UK

kontrolcrimson wrote:

=TPP=NX-74205 wrote:

==========

==========

Cheers
Im ranked 52
I have some shocking days. i also have great days.
Im not the best player, i just play more.
the only time i call others a noob is in this case.

Ever since the patch i get heaps of people going

"wtf??" "what rank is that??"

i reply a low one, i bet you have more points then me

then get "well prolly you are a noob"

to which i reply "noob? on 196k?? Sure im noob"

"but you said it was a low rank"

"well i lied, Youu being the real noob belived me"

if they knew about the game they wouldnt be asking stupid questions, i call those people noobs, who dont look for information themselves.

the sad part is blazin wont get any higher in the ranks and firestorm prolly wont either.
I, now i got all expert kit badges am starting to now get the vehicles down. i hope to be one of (i wont be the first although i would like to be) the first person to get the next rank.
211h in amour
126h in a chopper
38h in AA
60h transport
expert GD done
I have along way and will/do take plenty of abuse for "always amour whoring (erm 211h out of 1000+ is whoring in amour all the time?) But i have my goals.
The new AA helps and hinders my learning in a jet, and reduces my chance of time in a chopper (those blackhawks need at least a gunner even if they suck now),.
Good luck to you
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6826|Australia
lol thanks. I hope i dont work my arse off for them to re fix it.....
As for blazin and firestorm... they will get sick of the game some day, or blazin will start working on other stuff. But they play the way they want the same as you and I do.
Defiance
+438|6669

Herbmaster007 wrote:

Sorry, but there isn't a "tongue in cheek" smilie.  And during the hostilities in Iraq, more of our boys were killed by so called "friendly" american fire than by Iraqi's!
Did you shit yourself a patriotic hemoroid?

"Our boys"? So you yourself are american? You insult yourself?

Even dumber, you think some persons TK score in a game effects who they are based on their nationality? What kind of idiot are you?

Anways, *Gives disgusted glare back to herbmaster, who's probobly on the herb as we speak*, I don't care about either of them in particular, but the people I'm interested in are the people who are in the leaderboards of combat. I don't mean the heli whores, I mainly look for assault rifles.

This may be an abstract opinion, but outside of assault rifles I look for the good snipers. It's hard to do with leader boards, but I look out for people who get in good spots and can lay down the constant one shot one kill.
My goal is a 700M shot (if there's a map that big that doesn't fog out at that distance).

As to general leaderboards, all the power to em, because good or not they have the points to prove they earned it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard