PeoNinja wrote:

oow  LOL
Stupid hicks.
these are YAHOOS in training . probably in the mountains of Tennessee
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706

Master* wrote:

What if the recoil caused the gun to flip like that fast enough before the bullet came out? She would of shot herself in the head!
That's not even possible.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6655|UK
thats why women didnt fight in the front line, all the guys would have been pissing them selfs, saying here fire this one now , hahaha
firebolt5
+114|6155

RECONDO67 wrote:

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

PeoNinja wrote:

oow  LOL
Stupid hicks.
these are YAHOOS in training . probably in the mountains of Tennessee
Nah, probably the Ozarks
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Master* wrote:

What if the recoil caused the gun to flip like that fast enough before the bullet came out? She would of shot herself in the head!
no, but an accidental double tap is.  from the video it appears that another round was loaded into the chamber, had she squeezed the trigger again she could have killed herself. 

that man was very irresponsible and stupid to put that kind of weapon in her hands.  had she killed herself, I'd consider him responsible.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6709|Oklahoma City

Reciprocity wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Master* wrote:

no, but an accidental double tap is.  from the video it appears that another round was loaded into the chamber, had she squeezed the trigger again she could have killed herself. 

that man was very irresponsible and stupid to put that kind of weapon in her hands.  had she killed herself, I'd consider him responsible.
Yup, the title is wrong IMO... It wasn't a stupid woman, it was shitty instruction. They are walking her through what to do and I was sitting here saying "Crap, she is about to break her nose and bite her tongue off at the same time... SAY SOMETHING TO HER DUDE!" At least he told her to put her tongue back in her mouth.

Last edited by HITNRUNXX (2008-02-14 20:47:20)

N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/7a/Redneck-gun.jpg

I CAN SHOOT DOWN THAT ANNOYING ASS TRAFFIC HELICOPTER THAT ALWAYS WAKES US UP NOW!
sgtdude1987
+8|6217|midlands britain
Any of you guys ever screwed up with a rifle before? like injured yourself or another or just anything funny?

I gave myself a cut on the face off the rearsight of an L85 once in cadets. that was funny!

I saw an instructor once trying to chamber a second round after jamming his rifle and had to point ti out to him
Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool

thtthht wrote:

old but funny

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard