sysfried
+0|6840|Stuttgart, Germany
Ok, here's my latest death, and I think it's far better than any other death I've had happen to me...

Wake Island Map.

I spawn as US on the carrier. Jump into the plane, start off and go down to 6 feet level heading for the center of the base. I was heading for their artillery.... (aiming to blow them up as spec)... just before the arty, I cut the engines and pull up, so I don't get hit by my own plane (or heli... I've had that happen many times....)

I think I was at about 10-15 feet altitude. With the speed I had, i was just waiting for the right moment to pull the parashoot. Which I did while in the air, knowing that it would be ok. But before the para was fully deployed to slow me down, I hit one of the Palms. AND DIED!

If you ever see something like "Sysfried has died [PALM]" then don't worry, it's me attempting to do so again... ;-)

Cheers,

Sysfried.

BTW, that was my worst battle ever... Got the purple heart yesterday!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6736|Melbourne, Australia
rolf dey like own3d u hard.. =]
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6776|Campbeltown, Scotland
Nice one.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6754

Thats the F35-b's revenge for using it as a cheap means of transportation, if you want to blow up the arty be a hero, take a boat!
Psychosis
+1|6665|Virginia
Some games Im willing to bet that trees are responsible for more aerial deaths than anti/counter aircraft measures. Your not an endowed pilot until youve had a "George of the Jungle" moment.
What im really waiting to see is someone do what you did, except to another player.

Last edited by Psychosis (2006-02-16 00:59:36)

2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6700|Stillwater, Ok
Heh yeah I think i have died from trees more than i have from being shot down. They seem to move on you during bombing runs.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6757
Hell I have manage to crash into the new UAV in a plane.

I was in the middle of a dog fight, did a tight turn, all of a sudden there it was no time to get out of the way, bang dead.

Also died from hitting peoples using parachutes, guess they get sucked into the jet engine.

But yep EA didnt need to make the AA better to stop planes, just had to make the palm trees taller.
raz
+22|6681|England, UK
Congrats.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6761|Malaga, EspaƱa
Wake,
same thing i deployed my parachute...but i crashed with my nuts on the Arty's Bar...Ouch

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard