wensleydale8
+81|6739|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

Hakei wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

I did post a few pages ago but im a fairly decent medic whore if im on a roll i get about 40 revives a round if not above 50.
Yes, but your signature is racist, you're not a good candidate to participate in a BF2S match where you will be representing us, two other users have PMed me requesting that you should not be put on the list.

I would still like to know who should fly our fighter jet. The first couple of guys to post saying they were good in a chopper (Snake + Toilet Sex I believe) will be our chopper crew, heard the names come up a few times. I haven't decided on a second chopper crew for when we are MEC.
Im not racist and besides I would have heard something from a mod about my sig by now dont you think?

I would also like to hear these reasons as to why I am not a suitible candidate.

and if it's because I was fucking around on a pub server it has nothing to do with this as I have FUN.

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2008-02-14 02:55:03)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
Hakei who the fuck do you think you are? You are registred for only a short time and yet you think you are the one organizing this. You only made this topic, that's it. Also, I've said like 3 times now that I'd like to participate but you totally ignore me.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

3lmo wrote:

Hakei who the fuck do you think you are? You are registred for only a short time and yet you think you are the one organizing this. You only made this topic, that's it. Also, I've said like 3 times now that I'd like to participate but you totally ignore me.
And who would you be? He's taking the initiative and what do you do? Complain. Send him a PM if you want to certain he will include you in the line-up.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea

3lmo wrote:

He's been around here longer than you
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands

.Sup wrote:

3lmo wrote:

And who would you be? He's taking the initiative and what do you do? Complain. Send him a PM if you want to certain he will include you in the line-up.
Just because he took the intiative doesn't mean he decides everyting. Things like that speek out from the whole community are supposed to be organized like mods as they have a neutral side and don't use friend-politics.
.Sup
be nice

3lmo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Just because he took the intiative doesn't mean he decides everyting. Things like that speek out from the whole community are supposed to be organized like mods as they have a neutral side and don't use friend-politics.
So ur saying he doesn't want to include you in the line-up cos of personal issues with you?
wensleydale8
+81|6739|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Oh yeah hakei I dont think you realsie that 3lmo has being registered for almost a year longer than you, and that I have being registered for more than two years before you even joined so shut the fuck up and put me and 3lmo onto the list.
We can easily speak to a mod as you are a forum nub who has barley got to know anyone here in your short stay.

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2008-02-14 04:10:30)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
.Sup
be nice

wensleydale8 wrote:

Oh yeah hakei I dont think you realsie that 3lmo has being registered for almost a year longer than you, and that I have being registered for more than two years before you even joined so whut the fuck up and put me and 3lmo onto the list.
We can easily speak to a mod as you are a forum nub who has barley got to know anyone here in your short stay.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Hakei wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

I did post a few pages ago but im a fairly decent medic whore if im on a roll i get about 40 revives a round if not above 50.
Yes, but your signature is racist, you're not a good candidate to participate in a BF2S match where you will be representing us, two other users have PMed me requesting that you should not be put on the list.

I would still like to know who should fly our fighter jet. The first couple of guys to post saying they were good in a chopper (Snake + Toilet Sex I believe) will be our chopper crew, heard the names come up a few times. I haven't decided on a second chopper crew for when we are MEC.
RD and Toilet Sex are probs our best chopper guys, SNAKES ON THE GROUND WIT ME! HEAR THAT SNAKE? RAWR

Snakes can't fly
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

If the OP does not include the said people onto the roster. I will close, delete and permanently remove this scrim from this board.

The OP has no right of speak, nor the right to refuse people.

I am sorry it has gotten to this. This is NOT the way things work on BF2s.
We don't pick the people for their 1337 status. If that is your way of picking OP, then consider this scrim : canceled by violation of community policy.

Play hard! Play Fair!

Update: Read post below.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

This topic will remained closed, and the organization is transfered to Varegg, who will soon open a topic on this matter.

Varegg is a respected and well known member of the BF2s:EU community and is more than capable of handling this event in the true style of BF2s.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

nuff said.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard