nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6346|New Haven, CT
Is a Big Mac the only source of heart disease?
Des.Kmal
+917|6640|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

nukchebi0 wrote:

is marijuana the only source of lung disease?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|6006|Halifax, West Yorkshire

Des.Kmal wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

https://www.bgassociates.com/images/GMDC%20TOUCHE.jpg
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6346|New Haven, CT

Des.Kmal wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Obviously not...I never stated it was.
Des.Kmal

nukchebi0 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

aaaaaand i never said big macs caused all heart disease

Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin

nukchebi0 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

...nor did Des.Kmal(or anyone else) say that a Big Mac was the only source of heart disease...he was making a point. Are you stupid are just chronically pedantic?
mudder
+8|6548
I was just wondering... do all the haters of pot also hate beer, here?  I don't see much of a difference in the two besides the legality of it. 
I smoked for ever as a kid even grew and got 2 awards at a co-op.  I turned out okay.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6560|Long Island, New York

nukchebi0 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

rofl, you think Ollie is a second account of mine to annoy you...trust me, if I did something to spite you like that, I'd do it in a much harsher fashion.

You are so naive it's not even funny. All of you anti-weed people are. You stay sheltered up in your little ball thinking weed's like the anti-christ in plant form. Look at all the people who have smoked weed - Mozart, Shakespeare, Carl Sagan...oh yeah, those people are real idiots.

Marijuana also doesn't need to be smoked. You can inhale it through vapors and you can take away the little risks there are from smoking it.

mudder wrote:

I was just wondering... do all the haters of pot also hate beer, here?  I don't see much of a difference in the two besides the legality of it. 
I smoked for ever as a kid even grew and got 2 awards at a co-op.  I turned out okay.
I'm not really too big of a fan of beer. I guess it's an aquired taste. I prefer liquor (preferably Rum).

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-02-13 18:51:55)

mudder
+8|6548
Vaporizing is pretty harsh!  IMHO  personal taste though.
mudder
+8|6548
"beer" was a relative term I guess.  just place anything you do to wind down in their that has some negative aspects. IE watch TV, read a book, smoke a cig, etc.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

mudder wrote:

"beer" was a relative term I guess.  just place anything you do to wind down in their that has some negative aspects. IE watch TV, read a book, smoke a cig, etc.
I only smoke weed to relax myself. I don't drink liquor to do that. I drink it socially (at a party or something...and not too heavily either. Maybe a few shots or so. I have a very high tolerance rate so I don't even get buzzed).
mudder
+8|6548
So then you do not really apply to the question.  I was asking the anti pot crew.  PS I don't know any other reason to smoke weed other than to relax... maybe that creative argument.

Last edited by mudder (2008-02-13 19:01:10)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6727|Central Valley,California
The 5 pills of Vicodin I pop a daily for chronic pain leaves me more whacked out then that pot will. People get Vicodin all the time.

Pot = legalized, please.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

mudder wrote:

So then you do not really apply to the question.  I was asking the anti pot crew.
Should've specified that.
mudder
+8|6548

Poseidon wrote:

mudder wrote:

So then you do not really apply to the question.  I was asking the anti pot crew.
The question was:  I was just wondering... do all the HATERS of pot also hate beer, here?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

mudder wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

mudder wrote:

The question was:  I was just wondering... do all the HATERS of pot also hate beer, here?
Mmm, I see that now. I'm writing an essay and replying at the same time, I'm kinda getting unfocued. My apologies.
Des.Kmal

mudder wrote:

So then you do not really apply to the question.  I was asking the anti pot crew.  PS I don't know any other reason to smoke weed other than to relax... maybe that creative argument.
are u serious? i smoke weed to have fun, i do almost no relaxing. its just fun to get fucked up lol.
mudder
+8|6548

Des.Kmal wrote:

mudder wrote:

are u serious? i smoke weed to have fun, i do almost no relaxing. its just fun to get fucked up lol.
I forgot the just to get "fucked up" argument too.    I guess I consider having fun relaxing, even if it involves activity.  I live in LA and the only time I smoked in forever is when I go hiking to the north.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
I'm not too fond of alcohol, it can turn people in to rude, unthinking, violent, nob heads...but having said that, lots of lulz is had under its influence and I wouldn't want it banned.

Marijuana is less of a social drug than alcohol, when you smoke it you just wanna sit back, relax and talk (or just mong out).

Alcohol makes you more active socially, you want to interact with people, do stupid things, have a laugh.

The fact is if everyone was smoking weed, you'd have less cases of old men getting their brains stomped into the pavement by a gang of drunken chavs, because they'd all be home laughing at the least amusing things and eating cheesy snacks.

Weed is also an aid for creativity, I know this is a cliché and the haters will be quick to scoff but it really does expand your mind. Of course, unless you've experienced it's effects this is probably hard to believe.

Marijuana promotes intellectual activities: art, literature, creative thinking, insight and philosophical talk with whoever happens to be around at the time.

Alcohol closes the mind, it's harder to think under the influence, you are living in the present (which is why it's used as escapism) you don't feel the need to dwell on the future or the past. You just intend to have a laugh, whether that be chatting with friends or kicking someones head in.
Des.Kmal

mudder wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

mudder wrote:

I forgot the just to get "fucked up" argument too.    I guess I consider having fun relaxing, even if it involves activity.  I live in LA and the only time I smoked in forever is when I go hiking to the north.
lmao, i never fucking stay still when im high, just doing nothing is like wasting a high. unless ur laughing

but yeah, i consider marijuana on the same level as video games, i do it just for fun, doesnt interfere with any other part of my life.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6346|New Haven, CT

Poseidon wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

rofl, you think Ollie is a second account of mine to annoy you...trust me, if I did something to spite you like that, I'd do it in a much harsher fashion.

You are so naive it's not even funny. All of you anti-weed people are. You stay sheltered up in your little ball thinking weed's like the anti-christ in plant form. Look at all the people who have smoked weed - Mozart, Shakespeare, Carl Sagan...oh yeah, those people are real idiots.

Marijuana also doesn't need to be smoked. You can inhale it through vapors and you can take away the little risks there are from smoking it.

mudder wrote:

I'm not really too big of a fan of beer. I guess it's an aquired taste. I prefer liquor (preferably Rum).
Wow, you think I was serious?

ROLFROLFOLFROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yay, now we got the post maturity level down to something you can understand.
Des.Kmal

wut
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6346|New Haven, CT
Sorry, I just laugh at Poseidon sometimes.

He's so funny.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Des.Kmal wrote:

wut
I agree.

I think this whole "maturity" thing is just his last ditch effort when he knows he's losing the argument. It's pretty easy to call someone "immature" when you're losing the argument. Watch, next he'll call me a poopiehead doodoo face.
Des.Kmal
plus, its such a preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty plant <333333

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4743 … iteus7.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard