Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
I'm in!
BF2 name: X-3cuti0n3r

Last edited by Jackabo (2008-02-12 17:22:36)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
I'll play, if you want me to solo, or someone fly me in chopper
name: Shadow.rocks

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2008-02-12 17:28:56)

Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6621|United States
This will be fun

BF2 nickname : Private_Adam
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6716|Mexico City
ME !!!!

gimme my tank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw,
is the server going to be near the border?
i get pings below 50 there...........

Also, i'm an UBER commander, not like those top 20 server owners that only farm hours...

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2008-02-12 19:35:23)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
DoctaStrangelove (also my BF2 name) wants in

I am good and Infantry and very good at armor. Planes and choppers I'm okay.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-02-13 19:29:04)

Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6395|My gaff
I'm in please.

BF2 name : Chullster

I'll be flag capping maniac if all the big toys are gone/used by better players.

Last edited by Chullster (2008-02-12 20:16:20)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
i'll play infy/squad lead if needed.
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Is this EU only ? If no I'm in.
I fly well if its Kubra. Or any other air map. Do well on the ground as well.

BF2s=CC-Marley
xfire=ccmarley
Ingame=CC-Marley
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
The server is EU, so the priority goes to EU players. However if you don't have a problem with high pings, I'm sure there might be a few spare spots.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965

Chullster wrote:

I'm in please.

BF2 name : Chullster

I'll be flag capping maniac if all the big toys are gone/used by better players.
I respect you greatly for that post, it seems that the only people posting seem interested if they get to use a jet or chopper.

Also, an update on the battle plan -- I'm not sure how it's going down on mashtuur, but on Kubra I have it covered.

I'd like to add that I understand this game at the end of the day will be fun, playing on a full server which is populated by people who know what they're doing is something quite rare, so I'm not going to dictate what each vehicle does throughout the map, I'll only give my ideas on how we roll out so we can get the best advantage we can.

Also; need more Eurofags, go go recruit .
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia
I'd like to join, but my ping will be 400 like yours. I've played a lot on the =SF= servers with massive ping, so I know how to handle myself with a stupid amount of lag. Put me on the list, but if you get 32 people who will have lower pings, you'll probably be better off dropping me.
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6126|denmark
i want in but as infantry,cant fly for shit
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I'd like to join, but my ping will be 400 like yours. I've played a lot on the =SF= servers with massive ping, so I know how to handle myself with a stupid amount of lag. Put me on the list, but if you get 32 people who will have lower pings, you'll probably be better off dropping me.
I'm sure there will be rolls you can play out, such as being in the BH as an engi and spamming AT mines / repairing, doesn't require having a decent ping.

And the way things look, I'm not sure we'll have 32 people from all over :p.

Also; if you aren't in Europe, please tell me where so I can have a rough idea of your capabilities.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6479|Los Angeles, California
I can be as a reserve, but I'm in LA. I get pings of about 180 on the BF2s EU server.. so.. I can still be semi-useful.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
me me me me
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

Kubra and Mash? I'm out as I'd be more of a burden than an asset on those specific maps.

Kick some ass, you guys!
I need around tree fiddy.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

I'm in please?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965

3lmo wrote:

me me me me
Please post with a name...

Also; I'm going to create a RAR which I hope to get out to everyone 2 days before the battles (Containing pictures and written guides) so sign up!

Last edited by Hakei (2008-02-12 23:34:08)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

De_Jappe signing up. No way you guys can fight without my flaghopping shoebox squad
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

De_Jappe wrote:

De_Jappe signing up. No way you guys can fight without my flaghopping shoebox squad
OK, now you made me reconsider.
I need around tree fiddy.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
Well i am from europe too and i dont know if i could be useful for the bf2s team. Im not uber pr0fessional like a few from the community.
Kubra Dam ? That means USA is going to cap us out and cap our airfield first. Plus beware from the Helo TV missle and the bomber jet.
So for armor hoes its a nightmare map. If there is a good team (bf2s is) we can hold our points.

If im needed im up for it !

BF2 name: venom6
Using prefix [BF2s]

Last edited by venom6 (2008-02-13 00:02:21)

Hakei
Banned
+295|5965

venom6 wrote:

Well i am from europe too and i dont know if i could be useful for the bf2s team. Im not uber pr0fessional like a few from the community.
Kubra Dam ? That means USA is going to cap us out and cap our airfield first. Plus beware from the Helo TV missle and the bomber jet. So for armor hoes its a nightmare map. I would play but im not sure yet
I think the jets will be a little pro occupied, I do know what you mean but remember that this isn't a public game; people can use vehicles.

I need an armor whore to sit on intake and make sure no one takes it, plus it would give you practice Vs. jets.

Thinking of that, Damnit that Safrguns isn't eurotrash, would have loved him on the team.

Also, list updated.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary

Hakei wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Kubra Dam ? That means USA is going to cap us out and cap our airfield first. Plus beware from the Helo TV missle and the bomber jet. So for armor hoes its a nightmare map. I would play but im not sure yet
I think the jets will be a little pro occupied, I do know what you mean but remember that this isn't a public game; people can use vehicles.

I need an armor whore to sit on intake and make sure no one takes it, plus it would give you practice Vs. jets.

Thinking of that, Damnit that Safrguns isn't eurotrash, would have loved him on the team.

Also, list updated.
Okey im in and sorry i edited my post
Sitting in armor as an engineer on the uncap or on the top of the dam somewhere. Also fixing Arty, UAV, Scan will be my duty too. We know bombers lowe to bomb these kinda useful things
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|NÃ¥rvei

Would have loved to be bomberman on the two seater but i'm busy that entire weekend damn it

Good luck guys and make sure to line up for some screens after the match
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
Im in,if i can show up!
BF2 name:Metal-Eater-GR

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard