]DR[ Cymera
+1|5952|Toronto, ON
I tried searching for this, and could find nothing. If I used the wrong key words, I apologize.

I am currently a Colonel in BF2 on the verge of making General. I really don't want to be a General, but I also have no wish to stop playing the game. Is there any possible way to decline a promotion?

Thanks in advance!
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6601|United States
Not that I know of. It's automatic.
MysteryJake
+12|6238|California

]DR[ Cymera wrote:

I tried searching for this, and could find nothing. If I used the wrong key words, I apologize.

I am currently a Colonel in BF2 on the verge of making General. I really don't want to be a General, but I also have no wish to stop playing the game. Is there any possible way to decline a promotion?

Thanks in advance!
Don't get veteran armor and you'll never rank up to General.
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6506|B.C Canada

MysteryJake wrote:

]DR[ Cymera wrote:

Thanks in advance!
Don't get veteran armor and you'll never rank up to General.
]DR[ Cymera
+1|5952|Toronto, ON
Thank you for all the replies.

I understand that I could avoid using armor, but I do enjoy it. I may have to live with those bloody stars....

Thanks though!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6596|Area 51
Uhm...this is quiet backwards. Why do you wanna gain points if you wont want to rank up O.o

/confuzzled.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6860|Grapevine, TX
COL rank icon> Gen icon
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6599|Mountains of NC

whats the matter you don't want the responsibility's of a general
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Hakei
Banned
+295|6026

SEREMAKER wrote:

Like when you join a full server on Wake 24/7 the rest of your team somehow wants you to blow up both j10s with mind bullets?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6686

Play on non-ranked servers.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6511|Somewhere else

mtb0minime wrote:

Play on non-ranked servers.
QFT

Hakei wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Like when you join a full server on Wake 24/7 the rest of your team somehow wants you to blow up both j10s with mind bullets?
LOL
]DR[ Cymera
+1|5952|Toronto, ON

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

COL rank icon> Gen icon
That's all it really is. I've been trying to reach Colonel since I started playing BF2 online over a year ago. Now that I am on the verge of losing that rank, well, I'm a little disappointed. I had my heart set on the rank.

I have played the game and been in the BF2 community long enough to know that I could just avoid the armor requirements, or play on unranked servers, etc. I appreciate the advice, but I was hoping there was some kind of option to just decline the rank permanently.

I understand that there is not, and I will have to accept that.

Thanks all.
SkaG-tgn!
+13|6002|London - UK
TK lots of people.

Lots and lots of people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard