Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6849|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Commie Killer wrote:

Well in truth, a 5.56 would be able to shoot through a wall about 3 or so cinder blocks thick though it would lose a lot of its velocity and would probably ricochet of in another direction.
I would have though the 5.56 would fragment inside the first cinderblock since it's designed to fragment inside the target.
Now, a 7.62, that's a different story.
Krupp23
+2|6223

S.Lythberg wrote:

I like shooting through walls, but I hate getting shot through walls
True

---------------------

In BF2 thin metal objects like fences only provide visual cover!
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5970|London, England

Shooting through walls adds so much realism to the game it is awesome. Makes me like the game more at least
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
kptk92
u
+972|6413|tc_london
Ya coz everyone is like wrtfhwwqhghaajfjgjgjgj haxx0r
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

firebolt5 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I guess you're gonna really (really) hate BF:Bad Company/BF3 then.
There's a destructible environment though...  Let's hope it will be good though.
How about Frontlines: Fuel of War.  Destructible environments.  Screw COD4's bullet holes, you can blow up entire walls on FL. 

But yeah, I like COD4's ability to shoot through most walls.  Realistic.  As for BF2, I really hate the fact that APC rounds can't go through chainlink fences.
weasel_thingo
+74|6332

Ilocano wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I guess you're gonna really (really) hate BF:Bad Company/BF3 then.
There's a destructible environment though...  Let's hope it will be good though.
How about Frontlines: Fuel of War.  Destructible environments.  Screw COD4's bullet holes, you can blow up entire walls on FL. 

But yeah, I like COD4's ability to shoot through most walls.  Realistic.  As for BF2, I really hate the fact that APC rounds can't go through chainlink fences.
i played the beta for frontlines, it was like a really bad copy of 2142, which is a terrible game itself, and the only things destrcutable i can remember was a small roof thing and it fell the exact same way everytime

also i dont think its going to have fully destructable enviroments, unlike BF:BC and possibly BF3
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6408|Alberta, Canada

Blehm98 wrote:

i love it, but it gives people with spam weapons a huge advantage, most annoying

especially when they have deep impact on and the increase damage perk, if you grab an M60 and spray a wall you are guaranteed to get 10+ kills without even seeing an enemy once
M60 sucks. M60 and Uzi are the only weapons I don't like in CoD4.

@OP, yes. I love shooting through walls.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK

gusmoney wrote:

I encountered a guy tonight who was making a career out of shooting through the wall at a spawn point.  It was pretty retarded. 

Speaking of things going through walls, when are these genre of games going to overcome clipping?  Between dead legs and guys on roofs above me, there is too much of it going on.
Clipping wont end for a while, dynamic animation is still a fair way away, which is the idea solution.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6484|Vancouver, USA
Love to shoot through walls.  But some of the kills I get would make me infuriated if I was the guy getting killed
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6184
I really like the feature, but when I'm show with an M9 through a concrete wall, or behind a traffic barrier, I think, hmmm, someone messed up.

All in all, I do enjoy it.
1sfg-ronln
+25|6798
better than all of that... i love how you can jump up in the air and deliver perfect sniper shoit mid air.... i do it all the time... absolutely hilarious
docnutz
+39|6765|B O S T ON area

David.P wrote:

Not really. It sucks that a 9mm can kill you in one shot if the guy is lucky enough.

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

I really like the feature, but when I'm show with an M9 through a concrete wall, or behind a traffic barrier, I think, hmmm, someone messed up.

All in all, I do enjoy it.

Blehm98 wrote:

i love it, but it gives people with spam weapons a huge advantage, most annoying

especially when they have deep impact on and the increase damage perk, if you grab an M60 and spray a wall you are guaranteed to get 10+ kills without even seeing an enemy once
fixed

Last edited by docnutz (2008-02-08 15:03:46)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6685
I think it's cool to be able to shoot through different objects. But all of the level desigs are such that you ca shoot through everything. Meaning, there is not one spot that you can really rely on cover, or item, object. Most of the time I'm in a wondow and alll buildings with windows don't provide cover. So I die a lot like everyone ellse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard