RECONDO67
+60|6637|miami FL

David.P wrote:

Maybe we should take some random iraqi and put them on trial for shit they had to do to defend themselves.
right on.
I say we kill a couple of them on some main square and tell the public that's whats gonna happen to tehm for blowing marines up
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
Guilty? WTF.

Hero TBH.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

He's going back, if I'm not mistaken.

And to the people who are like "Well he should have been awake" and stuff like that. You guys are dumb shits. Let's see you stay awake days on end in one spot with nothing to do, continuously observing what is going on. You'd probably shoot yourself.
If US can't keep a man awake, who can? There is no excuse, this ain't a video game, that's the US military. This is real life.

Oh wait, I can kill anyone I want, once I get bored and when "there is nothing to do"
God Speed GS.

r'Eeee, you sound so enlightening with your profound words of vigilant observation. Please, go an with your knowledge of Iraq, from where ever you are from. Do tell, all of the dumb shits, we all hear the truth.
We have a winner here!!!!

Now tell me Mr. Shadow, what's the hell that have to dow with our argument? Did you really help with such an input? NO. What's my nationality have to do with this? And please, don't call such people dumb shits, where the reverse is true as well.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-02-11 02:59:11)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.

r'Eeee wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

If US can't keep a man awake, who can? There is no excuse, this ain't a video game, that's the US military. This is real life.

Oh wait, I can kill anyone I want, once I get bored and when "there is nothing to do"
God Speed GS.

r'Eeee, you sound so enlightening with your profound words of vigilant observation. Please, go an with your knowledge of Iraq, from where ever you are from. Do tell, all of the dumb shits, we all hear the truth.

Now tell me Mr. Shadow, what's the hell that have to dow with our argument? Did you really help with such an input? NO. What's my nationality have to do with this? And please, don't call such people dumb shits, where the reverse is true as well.
https://i29.tinypic.com/2u9tlox.jpg
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

RECONDO67 wrote:

David.P wrote:

Maybe we should take some random iraqi and put them on trial for shit they had to do to defend themselves.
right on.
I say we kill a couple of them on some main square and tell the public that's whats gonna happen to tehm for blowing marines up
I say you don't get your panties in a bundle when insurgents behead US soldiers and parade their corpses around praising allah, because they're just operating at your level.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
Jesus guys, go take a wank, then come back. Feel better? K?

Back on topic, its sad, but covering it up made it look worse than what it was.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

Dersmikner wrote:

Hey boys, I'm simply saying that in my opinion the majority of practicing Muslims, Shiite and Sunni prominently, would see all of the Judeo-Christian culture transformed to their bullshit if they could.

Do you honestly think for a minute that if we pulled out of the Middle East that it would be over? Look what they're doing to Spain. Look at the shit they're pulling in England. Sharia courts? Give me a break. In Florida a woman tried to have her drivers license picture taken with a burka covering her face. You can't wear a baseball cap but she wanted to cover everything on her face except her eyeballs.

It's not enough for them to practice their religion in their place, they want us ALL to submit to their shit. Don't make me break out the Koran and show you, I know you've all seen it.

Yeah, I won't apologize for it: I think they're fucked in the head and I wish like hell the whole religion and culture would vanish. If a few decent folks have to eat it along the way to get rid of the fuckwads, I call that collateral damage.

You don't have to agree and I really don't give a shaved rat's ass what you think about me, but those are my feelings on the subject. Fuck them,  I hope they die.
You don't think they feel exactly the same way?

Ignorance is bliss.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Dersmikner
+147|6499|Texas
I'm pretty sure they feel exactly the same way. But they're coming from a completely different dynamic.

I'm sort of an agnostic. I'm not sure what's going on "upstairs" but I believe that there is some higher power. I have just studied too much physics to believe this was chance. That said, I believe that it's inherent in the "new testament" line of thinking that everybody should go along to get along, and love thy neighbor as thyself. I don't think you'll read any of the teachings of Jesus (who I do not believe was virgin born, but who I do believe was an inspired guy,  maybe even divinely) and see any references to cutting off people's heads or murdering in the name of God. I don't think you'll ever find where Jesus killed anyone. As you'll recall, he ate with the tax-man, and even said "who among you would not steal bread to feed his children". The guy was en-fucking-lightened. He said "break the Sabbath if you must". Come on. He was what people want to think John Lennon was.

Muhammad on the other hand was a ruthless, violent, killing, piece of shit who advocated murdering anyone who didn't believe what he believed.

I think that's the main difference here. Unfortunately, to end a conflict with someone of that ilk you can't talk them down off the ledge of violence, you have to push them over it to the rocks below.

Grease em all.
Lynx14
+41|5971

Dersmikner wrote:

I'm pretty sure they feel exactly the same way. But they're coming from a completely different dynamic.

I'm sort of an agnostic. I'm not sure what's going on "upstairs" but I believe that there is some higher power. I have just studied too much physics to believe this was chance. That said, I believe that it's inherent in the "new testament" line of thinking that everybody should go along to get along, and love thy neighbor as thyself. I don't think you'll read any of the teachings of Jesus (who I do not believe was virgin born, but who I do believe was an inspired guy,  maybe even divinely) and see any references to cutting off people's heads or murdering in the name of God. I don't think you'll ever find where Jesus killed anyone. As you'll recall, he ate with the tax-man, and even said "who among you would not steal bread to feed his children". The guy was en-fucking-lightened. He said "break the Sabbath if you must". Come on. He was what people want to think John Lennon was.

Muhammad on the other hand was a ruthless, violent, killing, piece of shit who advocated murdering anyone who didn't believe what he believed.

I think that's the main difference here. Unfortunately, to end a conflict with someone of that ilk you can't talk them down off the ledge of violence, you have to push them over it to the rocks below.

Grease em all.
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stfunv8.jpg
You have no clue what you are talking about. Don't go talking shit about other peoples religions when you don't know anything!

I'm a christian what if someone went up and said to me "Jesus is a piece of shit and does all this bad shit" let people believe what they want to believe. We do have freedom of religion here don't you know.

You are practially saying that christianity is the only great religion and that most others are just horrible. You should be more open minded.

Last edited by Lynx14 (2008-02-11 10:29:46)

SplashLMNT
+1|5925

Dersmikner wrote:

An "Iraqi civilian" is just a person who would be a terrorist if he had the opportunity and the testicles.

99 out of 100 of them would have Christianity, Judaism, and our culture erased if they could. This guy probably just didn't have the nutsack to blow himself up or the balls to be an insurgent. No sympathy.
You are a fucked up asshole, it is SO easy for Iraqi citizens to see our president trying to do the same thing to their religion and culture, especially seeing as how Bush always says shit like "god talks to me".  We have a military base practically in Mecca, the holiest site of their religion, no wonder they are pissed off, how would Catholics react if a middle eastern country occupied the Vatican.

Don't stereotype Iraqi citizens, I could just as easily make the statement that any teenager listening to Marilyn Manson could shoot up a school had they the "balls" as you say and plenty of people would agree with me.

Watch Jesus Camp, I wasn't surprised at all to hear the woman teaching the children the "word of god" say that she wished her kids would do the same things as the suicide bombers and insurgents.

All monotheistic religions are bad period. They are ALL irrational and violent, they always have been. Buddhism is where its at.
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6372|Netherlands tbh

Dersmikner wrote:

Hey boys, I'm simply saying that in my opinion the majority of practicing Muslims, Shiite and Sunni prominently, would see all of the Judeo-Christian culture transformed to their bullshit if they could.

Do you honestly think for a minute that if we pulled out of the Middle East that it would be over? Look what they're doing to Spain. Look at the shit they're pulling in England. Sharia courts? Give me a break. In Florida a woman tried to have her drivers license picture taken with a burka covering her face. You can't wear a baseball cap but she wanted to cover everything on her face except her eyeballs.

It's not enough for them to practice their religion in their place, they want us ALL to submit to their shit. Don't make me break out the Koran and show you, I know you've all seen it.

Yeah, I won't apologize for it: I think they're fucked in the head and I wish like hell the whole religion and culture would vanish. If a few decent folks have to eat it along the way to get rid of the fuckwads, I call that collateral damage.

You don't have to agree and I really don't give a shaved rat's ass what you think about me, but those are my feelings on the subject. Fuck them,  I hope they die.
Nice generalization of millions of people, asshole. Go and learn something about life.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

xGj wrote:

Nice generalization of millions of people, asshole. Go and learn something about life.
He is allowed to have his opinion.......asshole.
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6372|Netherlands tbh

usmarine wrote:

xGj wrote:

He is allowed to have his opinion.......asshole.
I never said he wasn't. Just said he is generalizing million of people just like us, who happen to live in a different culture with maybe some different thoughts. Doesn't all make them a terrorist and this:

Dersmikner wrote:

Fuck them,  I hope they die.
is just too stupid to even think of.
SplashLMNT
+1|5925

Dersmikner wrote:

You dont think Christians would have it the same way?  Everyone Christian? If so you're an idiot, besides there is all the crap about "non-believers go to hell". It's all the same..

What they did to Spain worked, Spain pulled out of Iraq immediately following that attack, Im not saying I agree with it but I am saying it worked.

You are the one who is fucked in the head, you are a hypocritical ignorant asshole and it's obvious because first you say that; "It's not enough for them to practice their religion in their place, they want us ALL to submit to their shit." and then you say "Yeah, I won't apologize for it: I think they're fucked in the head and I wish like hell the whole religion and culture would vanish."  You are exactly the person that you claim "they" are.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
It happens, try not to go crazy and start cursing out all Americans/Arabs/Muslims though...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Funny that some of you are bitching and moaning about generalization.  Yet it seems most of you only cry foul when it is about arabs or islam.
Dersmikner
+147|6499|Texas
I don't think Christianity is the "only great religion". Not even close. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure it's even the best. Buddhism is probably the least likely to cause a war. Shintoism, Taoism, Hinduism, those are all DAMNED GOOD. Matter of fact, I think that they're all right there about the same, except Islam. Truth be told they all have good, and bad, folks, I just think the root of Islam is closer to bad than the root of the rest. Actually, Judaism and Christianity are probably second and third on the crap list, but they're way behind Islam.

Here it is, worst to first:

Islam
Judaism
Christianity
Eastern Mystic religions

We (Judaism-Christianity) occasionally suck, and we used to REALLY suck (like in the Dark Ages), but good God, they have always sucked bad and continue to suck large. I'm not sure the Buddhists have ever sucked.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6640
This isn't the religion thread. Go start a topic in D&ST if you want to debate how god is real...
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX

r'Eeee wrote:

I understand English is not your first language, so Ill be nice, even though you call me a dumbshit. No worries.

r'Eeee wrote:

Now tell me Mr. Shadow, what's the hell that have to dow with our argument?
I really dont know what hell has do do with anything here. Also I'm not arguing.

You made this comment,

r'Eeee wrote:

"If US can't keep a man awake, who can? There is no excuse, this ain't a video game, that's the US military. This is real life.
You we're trying to be sarcastic, right? ha, ha. You are making the presumption that he was so bored, that he just felt like capping the guy. Now I wont be so nice. Did your original comment help anything either? No! Listen to your own advice. STFU and GTFO.

MY ASSUMPTION was that you had personal knowledge from where ever you are from. I was being very sarcastic, as I know you have none. Your nationality has nothing to do with it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

gene_pool wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

God Speed GS.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2u9tlox.jpg
qft
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

r'Eeee wrote:

"If US can't keep a man awake, who can? There is no excuse, this ain't a video game, that's the US military. This is real life.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
CloakedStarship
+76|6566

r'Eeee wrote:

We should send one of our "bored" marines this guy's way.
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6471|Everywhere and nowhere
Some details about this story don't add up. He said the man was 100 yards away yelling at them. Prior to that it mentions he had first shot him with a hand gun. As an avid shooter myself, I know that a 100 yard shot with a handgun (In real life) is utterly freaking ridiculously hard. Keep in mind these men were "sleep deprived" and the target was most likely not standing exactly still.

I'm aware he is a sniper and is highly trained. But a 100 yard shot, even with a full mag on a human target is a tough shot even for professional sponsored shooters.

There are details missing in the testimony.. or the writer did a shitty job of hitting all the facts.

Last edited by ProteinRage (2008-02-11 14:16:55)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX

CloakedStarship wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

We should send one of our "bored" marines this guy's way.
Give this man somz Karmaz! +10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard