-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6528|Carlsbad, CA, USA

Safrguns wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Uhm, I don't see where that "?" came from or it "supposedly" is in this thread. Quote me properly or don't quote at all. Ta
you makin up new rules?
Post 43 shows you quoting me but not saying anything... i didn't get it.
pay attention god boy! I didn't quote you, I quoted {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy.
lambo
+2|6632
God is an imaginary friend for grown-ups.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5948|Minnesota
why are you bashing this server just cuz the makers of it are Christian?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6282|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Keeping on subject, I've always had the urge to play as the MEC, jihad jeeping M1s while typing in "ALLAHU ACKBAR" in chat.

Never done it though.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6519|Milkystania, yurop
typing ingame durka durka over and over, untill somebody replies  Mohammed Jihad!
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I am a false profit and God is a superstition.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928

Safrguns wrote:

Havok wrote:

It would be pretty neat if the server only quoted the Bible for the US team and instead quoted the Quran for the MEC team.  That said, I think the battlefield is an inappropriate place for religion, but it wouldn't bother me enough to leave the server.
LOL!... I wonder what those clan meetings would be like

I agree with your part 2.
BS, you only agree zuc he's admin, i said the same thing yet you certainly did not agree.... earlier you were talkin about hypocrites, now i talk about coherenece, maybe you should check that out on wikipedia too.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928

LividBovine wrote:

The point I was making (through stingray's post) was that, for a religous person, there is never an inappropriate time for religion.

I simply don't like it when people knowingly enter a server orientated towards a certain group, then whine about how inappropriate it is to have a message pop up that is directed towards that group.

I would have the same problem if someone went into a server that was geared towards aetheist and then came here and coplained about the messages scrolling on their server.
dood, you're the one whining... i only posted the image to have a laugh at the coincidence; but that was before you lamers came in (have a look @ my first message) evidently, you and that other guy do NOT have the required intelligence to understand... although i am happy that everyone else has enjoyed and understood the pic. this said, don't you have anything better to do than to lame? you don't like the pic, why post about it?
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928

LividBovine wrote:

Simple answer.  They pay for the server.  If it doesn't break any of EA's guidlines for servers, leave them alone.
once more, YOU started the discussion about the message, and if you were smart enough to read, you would realise that i just initially posted the pic to show a funny coincidence.

i know they are allowed to write such things in the messages, and honestly to me it makes little difference, to say the truth i hadn't even noticed it before i checked the screenshots after playing. the thread was not about complaining about the server, it was about the pic (which you clearly have not understood, while i see, by looking at their comments, that many others have) clearly you like to go around and create havoc, but i don't think thats what these forums are for.
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Mr Caek wrote:

Anyway, why the hell do christians have a server on a KILLING game...

It just shows that many, no, most religious people are hipocrites...

/end
I prefer them blowing up digital tanks rather than analog abortion clinics.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Safrguns wrote:

And your point is?
Uhm, I don't see where that "?" came from or it "supposedly" is in this thread. Quote me properly or don't quote at all. Ta
you makin up new rules?
ok evidently u do not understand simple things: lets see how u like this

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

i stink.
and yes, this is against the rules, one cannot ''make you say'' things you didn't by using the quote function
easy enough, though some people don't understand it
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6172

Mr Caek wrote:

Anyway, why the hell do christians have a server on a KILLING game...

It just shows that many, no, most religious people are hipocrites...

/end
Actually, they probably feel they can reach people through a gaming community. Much like networking. So what if it is a game with cartoons shooting at each other. Christians do fight in wars....am I wrong? Anyhow, the OP was posting an ironic picture because it was funny and it is. Some people here feel that it is bad for a server to say what they are saying but don't forget that they are paying for the server and have the right to say what they want to say.....freedom of speech. If you don't like it, change the channel. You are free to decide to play there or not. If you do play there, respect their rules and their words, whatever they may be.

If I went to a server and there were a bunch of Scientology messages flowing across the screen, I would simply laugh and leave. Anyway, funny ironic picture for the OP, everyone else.......RELAX! It is really a matter of freedom and choices...deal with it.
PRLR
+5|5991|Northern Sweden

LividBovine wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I avoid 'em.
Words of wisdom
Only one thing to do here.

Agree.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Actually, they probably feel they can reach people through a gaming community.
false.
by doing that, they just ridiculise religion, making it something you can recruit people with via videogames, i don't think that's the true message of christianism. do you?

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Much like networking. So what if it is a game with cartoons shooting at each other. Christians do fight in wars....am I wrong? Anyhow, the OP was posting an ironic picture because it was funny and it is. Some people here feel that it is bad for a server to say what they are saying but don't forget that they are paying for the server and have the right to say what they want to say.....freedom of speech. If you don't like it, change the channel. You are free to decide to play there or not. If you do play there, respect their rules and their words, whatever they may be.

If I went to a server and there were a bunch of Scientology messages flowing across the screen, I would simply laugh and leave. Anyway, funny ironic picture for the OP, everyone else.......RELAX! It is really a matter of freedom and choices...deal with it.
reread my first message, and see how i never denied the fact that server admins have the right to write in thier auto messages whatever they want. as a matter of fact, that wasn't the original intent of this thread.
unfortunately this thread has irreversibly become a discussion on religion, when maybe another thread should have been created.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6253

MirindoR wrote:

i can't possibly remember the names of all the karkand I/O servers i play (lol), soz. anyway i was NOT complaining, i was just showing this image i thought funny. that is all. i do not want this thread to become a discussion on religion.
People still play Karkand Infantry Only
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6172

MirindoR wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Actually, they probably feel they can reach people through a gaming community.
false.
by doing that, they just ridiculise religion, making it something you can recruit people with via videogames, i don't think that's the true message of christianism. do you?

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Much like networking. So what if it is a game with cartoons shooting at each other. Christians do fight in wars....am I wrong? Anyhow, the OP was posting an ironic picture because it was funny and it is. Some people here feel that it is bad for a server to say what they are saying but don't forget that they are paying for the server and have the right to say what they want to say.....freedom of speech. If you don't like it, change the channel. You are free to decide to play there or not. If you do play there, respect their rules and their words, whatever they may be.

reread my first message, and see how i never denied the fact that server admins have the right to write in thier auto messages whatever they want. as a matter of fact, that wasn't the original intent of this thread.
unfortunately this thread has irreversibly become a discussion on religion, when maybe another thread should have been created.
Im really not arguing with you at all. Like I said in my post....they are a group of christians who enjoy playing BF2 as a community and as such, have the right to post in their forums, website, game server what they wish. If this is what they feel is a way to attract people of like interests and possibly new people as well....then again...that is what THEY wish to do.

Also, I did read your original post and again I am not disagreeing at all. I am simply stating to some people here that didn't get that point. Yes, your original post was about an ironic picture but some people here are taking it too far on BOTH sides. Again, it was a funny picture and I laughed at it.....to the others...again, relax and enjoy your gaming....because obviously these "christians" are!
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6642|Washington DC

Funny pic.

But, unfortunately it is causing derailments by the more immature members of this site.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard