Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Well we don't have one I think!

What is your fav. team? Are you a big fan? ...

Playoffs are also coming soon... Who do you think will win the stanley cup?

I'm a huge, HUGE hockey fan and a....

https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9633/90271626zk0.png

HABS FAN!

New season! 

This year the expert said the Montreal Canadiens will finish 1st the Est...

We need the Stanley Cup to celebrate the 100 years of the team!!! 

Last edited by Andoura (2008-10-14 11:07:55)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

LEZ FKN DO IT HABS!

I'm a Habs fan too doura, Kovalev is crazy awesome this year.

Last edited by The Sheriff (2008-02-07 14:39:47)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
not too much of a hockey fan, but thrashers all the way.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Hockey, does it come late at night on Channel 5/Terrestrial TV. If so, I'm there.

Go team
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
huge hockey fan.  Montreal is an awesome team, I love Carey Price though, he is fuckin win.  Hopefully they crush Toronto tonight, as i hate toronto
I am a huge Paul Kariya Fan though.  I just side with the team he is on, so I am an unofficial St. Louis Blues Fan
hopefully they can play a little more like they were early on in the season, and start winning and make a stab at the playoffs

p.s. lol @ the southeast division, washington shouldn't even be in the playoffs

p.s.s. +1 for making an awesome thread
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Canadianloser wrote:

huge hockey fan.  Montreal is an awesome team, I love Carey Price though, he is fuckin win.  Hopefully they crush Toronto tonight, as i hate toronto
I am a huge Paul Kariya Fan though.  I just side with the team he is on, so I am an unofficial St. Louis Blues Fan
hopefully they can play a little more like they were early on in the season, and start winning and make a stab at the playoffs

p.s. lol @ the southeast division, washington shouldn't even be in the playoffs

p.s.s. +1 for making an awesome thread
Yea price didnt played since a month or so. He is a great goalie tho, they say he'll be the next no.1 here. But since Huet is playing very good he will have to wait:P
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
It's about time we got a fucking hockey thread going.

I fucking love hockey.  I've been playing since I was about four...and I've been a diehard Hawks fan since I was born.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I fucking love hockey.  I've been playing since I was about four...and I've been a diehard Hawks fan since I was born.
I'm a diehard Bruce Willis fan.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Blackhawks sucks:P  they are not playing good hockey these years.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Andoura wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Blackhawks sucks:P  they are not playing good hockey these years.
True, but we've got some good young guys.  Kane, Toews, Seabrook, Keith, Ruutu, Sharp...and apparently we're bidding on Forsberg?  Wtf.  But yeah, we suck this year...but we should make the playoffs next year...hopefully.

And if Havlat could just stay healthy and stop being a little fragile bitch.
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6514
Southeast will either be Carolina or Washington.  Neither deserve it.  Carolina needs more defense.  Washington just needs their team to step up and play with Ovechkin.  He has carried the team all year.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

Habs also, Watching the game tonight.

Will you?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
If Ovechkin doesn't get the Hart trophy this year, something is seriously wrong with the NHL.

Also, I'm fine with one team from each division making the playoffs...but they shouldn't earn the top three seeds.  That's just dumb.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6673
Jack Skille lived on my dorm floor freshmen year. 

Huge asshole.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5901|Somewhere out in Space

ThomasMorgan wrote:

If Ovechkin doesn't get the Hart trophy this year, something is seriously wrong with the NHL.

Also, I'm fine with one team from each division making the playoffs...but they shouldn't earn the top three seeds.  That's just dumb.
Ah yes, i remember when the Rangers were out of the playoffs despite having more points than team shit Carolina!

The whole division system tells teams to only be slightly better than every other team in their division to make the top 3, which means lame hockey.

Go teh Flames! Im going to the game tonight, we play the shithawks.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Yea I also think it's dump and the top three of each division gets the top 3 places in the conference. Habs are 4th in the east with 67 points, 2nd is flyers with 65 and capitals with 57. It's ridiculous!

Phatmatt wrote:

Habs also, Watching the game tonight.

Will you?
Of course I will. I dont miss a game

I was at the Bell Center when habs won 8-2 vs boston few weeks ago, It was a CRAZY game.

Last edited by Andoura (2008-02-07 15:21:59)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Ah yes, i remember when the Rangers were out of the playoffs despite having more points than team shit Carolina!

The whole division system tells teams to only be slightly better than every other team in their division to make the top 3, which means lame hockey.

Go teh Flames! Im going to the game tonight, we play the shithawks.
I hope Phaneuf falls off a cliff and dies on impact.  Him and his new contract can go suck a dick.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I hope Phaneuf falls off a cliff and dies on impact.  Him and his new contract can go suck a dick.
Butthurt fan of X team that got their players repeatedly decked by the monster. That or a coyotes fan that thought a 3-0 lead was enough.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Butthurt fan of X team that got their players repeatedly decked by the monster. That or a coyotes fan that thought a 3-0 lead was enough.
I'm a Hawks fan.  We play you douchebags tonight.

Also, sup@Tanguay probably getting traded.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

ThomasMorgan wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I'm a Hawks fan.  We play you douchebags tonight.

Also, sup@Tanguay probably getting traded.
Meh, if he wants that big contract he needs to bring more 2nd line scoring.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6332|Vancouver
I'm a Rangers fan myself. Nothing was sweeter than watching the Blueshirts beat the Canucks in the Stanley Cup Final.

I used to know every statistic about the National Hockey League, every player, their position, their points, their trades, every prospect, the history and all. I was a hockey fanatic as a kid. But then I kind of grew up and had things to do. I still can name every Stanley Cup winner off the top of my head, though (good for parties).
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5944|England

This angers me greatly
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

SamTheMan:D wrote:

This angers me greatly
lawl good

Drakef wrote:

I'm a Rangers fan myself. Nothing was sweeter than watching the Blueshirts beat the Canucks in the Stanley Cup Final.

I used to know every statistic about the National Hockey League, every player, their position, their points, their trades, every prospect, the history and all. I was a hockey fanatic as a kid. But then I kind of grew up and had things to do. I still can name every Stanley Cup winner off the top of my head, though (good for parties).
lawl Rangers....1 cup in 70+ years

I'm an Islanders fan myself...they've sucked the past few years (well, not sucked...but haven't done good), but this year I think they're gonna finally rebuild, get a good draft pick and pick up some decent FAs. Unlike the Rangers, we'll pick up the FAs who have chemistry with each other.

.Sup wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

The fail...it burns...it's stinging my eyes.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-02-07 17:31:06)

trippy982
+34|6368

.Sup wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

2th.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6332|Vancouver

Poseidon wrote:

Drakef wrote:

lawl Rangers....1 cup in 70+ years

I'm an Islanders fan myself...they've sucked the past few years (well, not sucked...but haven't done good), but this year I think they're gonna finally rebuild, get a good draft pick and pick up some decent FAs. Unlike the Rangers, we'll pick up the FAs who have chemistry with each other.
Yeah, I know. The Rangers haven't done well in the last 67 years (the previous Cup before 1994 was 1940), but at least we're not like the Blackhawks (47 years) or Maple Leafs (41 years) since our last Cup.

I used to be a huge Rangers fan, and could quote statistics and the line structure during the mid to late '90s, but after I realized that after Gretzky, Messier, Richter, Leetch, and Graves had left, the entire lineup had changed  dramatically. I believe it was 2003. Not a single player remained from three years prior, and it was difficult to cheer for a team that was a different team every year.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard