Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6499|Sydney, Australia
OK, so it's still a week off but since I'm off to China tomorrow, I'd just like to wish you guys an awesome Chinese New Year. It's the Year of the Rat by the way. Anyways, see ya!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
Rat year eh? Not so awsm.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5989|Halifax, West Yorkshire

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Rat year eh? Not so awsm.
https://frenchfriedamerican.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/rat2.jpg
Wat u just say!?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6627|Little Bentcock
Aslong as it doesn't trample on Australia day I'm fine with it.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6689|West Yorkshire, U.K
After all these years they still dont understand we are way into the new year already
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Adams_BJ wrote:

Oh it will. Have you forgotten Soviet Rudkipstan and his connection to the Chinese already
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6494|Gogledd Cymru

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Oh it will. Have you forgotten Soviet Rudkipstan and his connection to the Chinese already
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6499|Sydney, Australia

Kurazoo wrote:

After all these years they still dont understand we are way into the new year already
It isn't according to the Lunar calendar.

Oh what, no goodbye hugs? *cries

Last edited by Vub (2008-01-26 04:44:46)

Simon
basically
+838|6663|UK
Happy newyear all chinese
Have fun vub, laters.

Last edited by Simon (2008-01-26 04:50:31)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6721
I get money coz I is azn lulz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6527
needs mor firecrackas
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6627|Little Bentcock

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Oh fuck.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6294|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Score

I don't have to go to school that day!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

To recap,

Happy New Year, BF2s!

it's also my one year anniversary shits today
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6735|Uhh... erm...
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

I get triple pay on Chinese New Year!
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Tetrino wrote:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Explain how!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6678|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Rats, fkn Rats.  Don't talk to me about the year of the fkn Rat I already know it.

I have had them in my house since Nov trying to get rid of them, poisoned most of them, had to tear my kitchen apart to get to the dead ones that just decide to lie n die in the most awkward of places.  I cement the hole up that they were coming in and discover I have infact got one left and cemented this bastard in, not out.

My Mrs caught one in the bin and carried the bin out the front, the rat jumped out the bin so my Mrs hit it with one of my hockey sticks, the poor bastard starts limping across the street when my step son comes home and finished it off with the stick.  I got home from work and they were all sad feeling guilty lol.

I even tried sniping the shits with my .177 air rifle, lying prone with a tea towel on my head but do you think one of the twats would appear? Fat chance, they were probably poking at me laughing "HA HA Look at that wanker with a tea towel on his head, who's he think he is Juba?".

Anyway, Happy New Year to all Chinese, once it arrives.  Could you celebrate it on a Sunday though as I never go to the chippy on a Sunday and was quite put off last year when you decided to celebrate on our Fish n Chips night.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6735|Uhh... erm...
The place where I work has ten designated public holidays where we get triple our hourly rate for working.

Live long and PROSPER!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

1927 wrote:

Rats, fkn Rats.  Don't talk to me about the year of the fkn Rat I already know it.

I have had them in my house since Nov trying to get rid of them, poisoned most of them, had to tear my kitchen apart to get to the dead ones that just decide to lie n die in the most awkward of places.  I cement the hole up that they were coming in and discover I have infact got one left and cemented this bastard in, not out.

My Mrs caught one in the bin and carried the bin out the front, the rat jumped out the bin so my Mrs hit it with one of my hockey sticks, the poor bastard starts limping across the street when my step son comes home and finished it off with the stick.  I got home from work and they were all sad feeling guilty lol.

I even tried sniping the shits with my .177 air rifle, lying prone with a tea towel on my head but do you think one of the twats would appear? Fat chance, they were probably poking at me laughing "HA HA Look at that wanker with a tea towel on his head, who's he think he is Juba?".

Anyway, Happy New Year to all Chinese, once it arrives.  Could you celebrate it on a Sunday though as I never go to the chippy on a Sunday and was quite put off last year when you decided to celebrate on our Fish n Chips night.
Or we could celebrate it today!

Gung hay fat choy!

/end fobness

cowami wrote:

1927 wrote:

Gung hay fat choy!

/end fobness
I hope thats a compliment
Mekstizzle
WALKER

1927 wrote:

cowami wrote:

1927 wrote:

Gung hay fat choy!

/end fobness
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7139492.stm

Mek-Izzle wrote:

1927 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Gung hay fat choy!

/end fobness
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7139492.stm
Ha Ha thats pretty funny and reminds me of two stories.

1. My mate getting Chicken Curry arf n arf tattooed on his arm for those late night Saturdays, (he stumbles through the door and just smiles, points to his arm and hands over the money, probably too drunk to talk) this is before joining the police (the food order was in Chinese not English)

2.  That Newcastle fan years ago getting an Andy Cole tattoo the day before he moved to Man Utd.  Big 12" tattoo on his thigh
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6721

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Explain how!
He lives in Singapore. It's like working on Christmas and New Years Eve.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6842|A Small Isle in the Tropics

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Explain how!
He lives in Singapore. It's like working on Christmas and New Years Eve.
Tetrino doesnt live in Singapore..

Last edited by mikeshw (2008-02-07 08:58:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard