Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6731
Little by little... chip... chip...

how about... don't follow the hygiene rules... you're Fired...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327938,00.html
Love is the answer
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6395|MN
I couldn't agree more.  It is a slow deliberate invasion we are facing.  Those that do not see it now will look back 5-10 years from now and wonder how we got there.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6377|Vancouver
Don't start with this exaggeration crap about an "invasion". If you took time to research the issue, you will see it is nothing and that there has been no change on account of these women. It has been only the objections of some Muslim women, which constitutes a small number of people, and no active resistance or refusal as of yet. Those who don't are not permitted to continue. Some have quit instead of continuing their education- Hence, they did not wish to follow the rules, so they no longer could continue in the profession. As of yet, no problem.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6395|MN
I stand by my statement.  Like you said, "As of yet".  I live in a small town on MN, I have allready felt the effects of the Muslim population here.  They expect our rules to change to suit their religion.  They may not be demanding a change yet, but they will.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6420|North Carolina
I would agree that calling this an invasion is just stupid.  Granted, refusing to follow the rules because of some outdated custom is equally as stupid.

People ought to be more rational about things like hygiene.  If God or Allah or whatever exists, I really seriously doubt it gives a shit whether or not you bare your forearms.

Some customs are so fucking primitive.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5976|Washington DC
The health and safety of hospital patients is far more fucking important than religion. Don't like it? Go be a doctor in a country that cares more about religion than people.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6395|MN
Fine, for all you touchy feely people, I will not call it an "Invasion". 

The slow take over and subjucation of our society will take a while, but it is starting already.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6844|Grapevine, TX

Turquoise wrote:

Fixed: QFE
.. So is not washing your hands/ forearms... in a medical facility.   Even if the Islamo-Medical Association files to sue, the UK govt, I would hope interject and make it a fucking requirement, that all basic hygiene practices are mandatory, no matter your religion.

Wait a minute here.... this is from FOX news...it cant be credible 

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2008-02-05 09:03:17)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6420|North Carolina

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

.. So is not washing your hands/ forearms... in a medical facility.   Even if the Islamo-Medical Association files to sue, the UK govt, I would hope interject and make it a fucking requirement, that all basic hygiene practices are mandatory, no matter your religion.

Wait a minute here.... this is from FOX news...it cant be credible 
Um...  if you look closer, I was defending the idea that they should roll up their sleeves when washing hands or GTFO.  The only part I disagree with is the "invasion" comment.

It's not an invasion.  Besides, all it takes is a little balls to put your foot down in the name of common sense.  Surely, the West can handle that.

Last edited by Turquoise (2008-02-04 17:16:07)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6655|Your moms bedroom
hey, you can always request a different doctor

are female muslim doctors allowed to see male genitalia?

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-02-04 17:21:38)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

I don't get it.  We are supposed to understand and respect their laws and culture, yet they won't do the same?
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6655|Your moms bedroom

usmarine wrote:

I don't get it.  We are supposed to understand and respect their laws and culture, yet they won't do the same?
understanding is one thing, respect..... never
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6395|MN

Turquoise wrote:

Besides, all it takes is a little balls to put your foot down in the name of common sense.  Surely, the West can handle that.
You would think so, but it doesn't seem to happening.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6544|Global Command
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6666|USA
Inch, by inch, by inch......
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5976|Washington DC
If we all just had mooning contests instead of wars, the world would be a much... uhh... better? place.
The_Mac
+96|6240

Drakef wrote:

Don't start with this exaggeration crap about an "invasion". If you took time to research the issue, you will see it is nothing and that there has been no change on account of these women. It has been only the objections of some Muslim women, which constitutes a small number of people, and no active resistance or refusal as of yet. Those who don't are not permitted to continue. Some have quit instead of continuing their education- Hence, they did not wish to follow the rules, so they no longer could continue in the profession. As of yet, no problem.
It's an attitude problem. You don't see it, but a lot of your contemporaries do.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6540|South Florida

LividBovine wrote:

I couldn't agree more.  It is a slow deliberate invasion we are facing.  Those that do not see it now will look back 5-10 years from now and wonder how we got there.
It's like the mexicans who invade america then start there little spanish-speaking suburbs.
how about you fucking learn english. when i go into your fucking cock-roach infested burgerking, i wanna here 'hello' not 'hola'
15 more years! 15 more years!
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6598|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

HurricaИe wrote:

The health and safety of hospital patients is far more fucking important than religion. Don't like it? Go be a doctor in a country that cares more about religion than people.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6544|Global Command

HurricaИe wrote:

If we all just had mooning contests instead of wars, the world would be a much... uhh... better? place.
I waited two whole days to use that story.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Little by little... chip... chip...

how about... don't follow the hygiene rules... you're Fired...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327938,00.html
The Islamic Medical Association, for one, has issued a statement that "no practicing Muslim woman — doctor, medical student, nurse or patient — should be forced to bare her arms below the elbow," according to paper.
What if one of these patients are due for a heart surgery? Uh, oh...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6553|Long Island, New York

HurricaИe wrote:

Yeah but then every war would just be fought by assholes.

[/notfunnyjoke]
The_Mac
+96|6240

Mitch wrote:

It's like the mexicans who invade america then start there little spanish-speaking suburbs.
I'd feel a lot better if they actually suberbs
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6662

LividBovine wrote:

I stand by my statement.  Like you said, "As of yet".  I live in a small town on MN, I have allready felt the effects of the Muslim population here.  They expect our rules to change to suit their religion.  They may not be demanding a change yet, but they will.
What town is that? I grew up in a mildy small town and I remember maybe one muslim kid.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

Mitch wrote:

LividBovine wrote:

It's like the Mmexicans who invade Aamerica then start there their little Sspanish-speaking suburbs.

Hhow about you they fucking learn Eenglish. Wwhen Ii go into your their fucking cock-roach cockroach-infested burgerking Burger King, Ii wanna here hear 'hello,' not 'hola.'
Aside from your other outrageous errors, I wanna hear 'hear,' not 'here.'

If you didn't bring up English, I probably wouldn't have bothered bringing out my red tags.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-02-04 19:53:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard