FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Ghandi767 wrote:

It just occurred to me:

Why not go for the Super Bowl?

I cant remember ever seeing a political commercial on during the super bowl but surely they could afford it, and would give the better exposure on television than any other event during the year.
Fox said they won't sell time for political advertising. They've already got more consumer advertising than they have ad time.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Ghandi767
+17|6623|Hanging in the Balance
Well that'd explain it heh.

Overall, I think the Republican Nominee (McCain) will be locked in as of Wednesday Morning, though I think the Dem Nominee could still be up for grabs.
Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6522
Obama seems like the more grounded candidate. Hillary is constantly swinging at him, and he just pary's and then bitch slaps her, politically speaking. She's starting to collect an air of desperation around her, if you ask me.

I'm thinking Obama for the dems.

As for the Repubs,  McCain has the momentum, but it seems every state likes someone different, so who knows.

I call Obama and McCain
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
McCain landslide.
Hillary healthy margin.
imortal
+240|6665|Austin, TX

CameronPoe wrote:

McCain landslide.
Hillary healthy margin.
I really, really hate agreeing with Poe, but there it is.  Maybe not the landslide for McCaine, but he will definately come out on top.

It is looking more and more like McCaine/Romey vs Clinton/Obama in 2008.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

imortal wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

McCain landslide.
Hillary healthy margin.
I really, really hate agreeing with Poe, but there it is.  Maybe not the landslide for McCaine, but he will definately come out on top.

It is looking more and more like McCaine/Romey vs Clinton/Obama in 2008.
I don't see McCain selecting Romney as a VP.  McCain needs a VP that can energize the extreme right, including evangelicals, and Romney doesn't fit that profile.   .... although I could envision a Clinton/Obama ticket.
martinez
+5|5981|Worcester, MA
bill clinton ........ i mean his wife
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

Dems: although I hope for Obama, I think it will be Hillary

GOP: McCain, all the way.
Commie Killer
+192|6387
If Hillary picks Obama, or the other way around, for VP, it will just be to grab voters, I think its obvious those two hate each other.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Ghandi767 wrote:

It just occurred to me:

Why not go for the Super Bowl?

I cant remember ever seeing a political commercial on during the super bowl but surely they could afford it, and would give the better exposure on television than any other event during the year.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/ … l_buy.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Damn.. it looks like it's already been decided..lol

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx … 46a6bb6811

Collaboration by them to give an impression of inevitability?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Home
Section.80
+447|6848|Seattle, Washington, USA

Kmarion wrote:

Damn.. it looks like it's already been decided..lol

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx … 46a6bb6811

Collaboration by them to give an impression of inevitability?
I'm sure Fox wants to play up Hillary because they know that if she gets the nomination, McCain has a much better chance of winning.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Supposedly Obama has a 13 point lead in Cali and a 20 point lead in GA according to Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ … mp;sp=true
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
I just read that the Democrat global primary for Ireland is taking place in O'Neills Pub on Suffolk St. in Dublin. How many delegates is that worth??
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

CameronPoe wrote:

I just read that the Democrat global primary for Ireland is taking place in O'Neills Pub on Suffolk St. in Dublin. How many delegates is that worth??
super delegates.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
wonder how democrats in Ireland polled.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

wonder how democrats in Ireland polled.
tbh they probably sucked Hillary's tiny but significant cock. A lot of Irish-Americans have respect for the Clintons due to their efforts in the NI peace process.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-02-05 07:57:31)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
Obama needs your votes!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Obama needs your votes!
If I was American I'd probably be voting for him.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

At what time are the results announced?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Polls close at different times in different states. You will start hearing the precincts coming in about 7 pm est.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

Kmarion wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Polls close at different times in different states. You will start hearing the precincts coming in about 7 pm est.
One of my housemates is big into politics of all kinds and he intends to stay up until 3 or 4 watching the results come in!!!!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I may do that, if only because I have no classes to attend tomorrow. Plus I'm a hobo-esque student and so stay up to that time anyway.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

One of my housemates is big into politics of all kinds and he intends to stay up until 3 or 4 watching the results come in!!!!
California votes until 11 p.m ET. Buy some Red Bull.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard