Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6277|eng
I think EA have gone a bit crazy with the resets this time.. Huellia, blueassault and Phantom0701 have all been reset. Like the rest of you, I don't really give a flying fuck about the Top 10, but I do think the hackers and EA's reset happy Tech team have taken it a bit too far this time..

Also, shall we try and keep this as the only thread on this topic?
#rekt
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5974|Perth, indian ocean
Spew-in.

And the guy at the top is a hacker, that angus guy.
dill13
+67|6184

some one hacked huellia's account or she? joined a moded server i dont know about the rest of them

Last edited by dill13 (2008-02-02 00:02:36)

_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6261
you forgot _1_MAN-ARMY.19 was also reset,,
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6370|MN
Ahhahahahahahahaha....wait who was that?
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5974|Perth, indian ocean

_1_MAN-ARMY.19 wrote:

you forgot _1_MAN-ARMY.19 was also reset,,
Owch how does it feel
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6370|MN
His account was highjacked after he quit playing several weeks before.

Serves him right for being my worst enemy.

Last edited by LividBovine (2008-02-02 00:16:15)

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6470|Somewhere else

EA doesnt give a shit about this game much anymore. I'm actually surprised they clean up the top ten anymore.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6343|uk

Response (Alex I.)
02/01/2008 03:05 PM

Greetings,
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

We are reviewing the current leaderboard. If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.
Thank you,
Alex I.
EA Online Support

Customer
01/28/2008 08:21 AM

You guys really are taking the piss out of the whole of the Battlefield community.

The fact that the leaderboard has been full with people clearly abusing the stats system for the past few weeks, EA have done NOTHING about the situation what so ever.

Yes, its only a crummy stats system that not many people care about anymore, but the fact remains that it is something that EA is responsible for, and required to maintain. We, the community, have paid for a game, and expect it to be managed and looked after.

The fact that EA appear to not give a shit about these players, proves the fact you no longer care about the game, although this has been quite clear from the start of Battlefield 2, with the unacceptable and incomplete service provided to us via the patching system.

Many people are unhappy with you not doing anything about this problem, and demand that something is instantly done to rectify the problem.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6147|Vancouver | Canada
Isn't blueassault the nade spam fucktart?

If so; good.
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
Fucking yes mate. Have some of that.

It's for the greater good, I bet if they quit there happiness will increase by at least 15%.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
Huellia's account was...tampered with...by the hackers. That's why his account was reset.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5986

DefCon-17 wrote:

If so; good.
No, he's a good player who owns with anything.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6098|Birmingham, UK
Wow, the funny thing is, they haven't even bothered to look at the leader board. They aren't reviewing it, they will just make a few resets.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

Hakei wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

If so; good.
No, he's a good player who owns with anything.
Very true. Seen him once, and he dominated.
Simon
basically
+838|6649|UK
Sucks for them, hopefully they will have just as much fun despite being a low rank.
Although somehow I doubt that..
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

And now the legimate #1 is a Finn who has dedicated 5300 hours into this game
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6244|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

kylef wrote:

Huellia's account was...tampered with...by the hackers. That's why his account was reset.
Huellia plays in the clan Bamboo Commando's. A right bunch of dickhead admins, that have suspicious gameplay in their servers, and absolute ridiculous rules. You cannot wait for the plane to respawn. Its ADMINS PLANE you see. You will be kicked for camping! Lol. Good riddance I say. I hope they wipe [BC] from the fucking face of the earth.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
I didn't even know EA still cared.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6682
of course EA cared, they reset hackers daily, stats give people incentive to place the game and if eveyone was hacking stats then it really depreciates that portion of the game.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6098|Birmingham, UK

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

of course EA cared, they reset hackers daily, stats give people incentive to place the game and if eveyone was hacking stats then it really depreciates that portion of the game.
No, they don't care, they reset hackers occasionally.

If they cared there would be more support and more patches.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6666|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
The only thing EA cares about is what makes them the most $$$$$$$$$$$$
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6277|eng

DefCon-17 wrote:

If so; good.
No, that would be Phantom0701.
#rekt
<|ARU|>F1N
+12|6127|Finland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

And now the legimate #1 is a Finn who has dedicated 5300 hours into this game
Well, that's very sad, but at least he's doing it the right way
killaer
+41|6708

Titch2349 wrote:

Response (Alex I.)
02/01/2008 03:05 PM

Greetings,
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

We are reviewing the current leaderboard. If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.
Thank you,
Alex I.
EA Online Support

Customer
01/28/2008 08:21 AM

You guys really are taking the piss out of the whole of the Battlefield community.

The fact that the leaderboard has been full with people clearly abusing the stats system for the past few weeks, EA have done NOTHING about the situation what so ever.

Yes, its only a crummy stats system that not many people care about anymore, but the fact remains that it is something that EA is responsible for, and required to maintain. We, the community, have paid for a game, and expect it to be managed and looked after.

The fact that EA appear to not give a shit about these players, proves the fact you no longer care about the game, although this has been quite clear from the start of Battlefield 2, with the unacceptable and incomplete service provided to us via the patching system.

Many people are unhappy with you not doing anything about this problem, and demand that something is instantly done to rectify the problem.
Who gives a shit about the leaderboards? Honestly, the more players EA resets, the less players BF2 has.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard