Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...
Knew you were going to fail two tests the next day (physics, natural sciences in this case) what would you do? Learn alot to make sure the blow on your notes wouldn't be that hard (or too much and wear yourself out) ; don't do shit, or something else ?

Last edited by dayarath (2008-01-31 11:26:22)

inane little opines
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
Not go in...
chittydog
less busy
+586|6845|Kubra, Damn it!

I'd make a post asking for advice on a gaming forum.
kptk92
u
+972|6418|tc_london
I couldnt care less, seeing as Science is shite

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-01-31 11:27:39)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6473|Tyne & Wear, England
I would hammer the revision for the next two days.  It has saved me a few times.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
0ji
+36|6238|Estados Unidos
Just skip it and tell them you were sick
siciliano732
+202|6659|New York
i would do the mature thing and get off bf2s and any other games, study as hard as i possibly could and give it my best effort.  Never know, you could even surprise yourself.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5984|England

LISTEN IN CLASS
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...

siciliano732 wrote:

i would do the mature thing and get off bf2s and any other games, study as hard as i possibly could and give it my best effort.  Never know, you could even surprise yourself.
Impossible. I just came home got about 4 hours to study for 2 things each about 250 pages full of equations and stuff I hardly did when making homework.

Skipping won't be an option; and well I'm hanging around here for the lulz while panicking. Just asking for the replies, not advice .
inane little opines
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6672|Groningen, The Netherlands
I'd learn like hell and fail em anyway.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

dayarath wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

Impossible. I just came home got about 4 hours to study for 2 things each about 250 pages full of equations and stuff I hardly did when making homework.

Skipping won't be an option; and well I'm hanging around here for the lulz while panicking. Just asking for the replies, not advice .
Weren't you going to join the Army as Airborne? You won't be needing this test then, no?

Go work out, do some pull ups or summet.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...

jord wrote:

dayarath wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

Weren't you going to join the Army as Airborne? You won't be needing this test then, no?

Did yesterday, muscles need a bit of rest.
inane little opines
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5984|England

dayarath wrote:

jord wrote:

dayarath wrote:

How many did u do?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

Go in dressed like Hitler and they are bound to kick you out of class...
Jackabo
+127|6568|Dublin, Ireland
All you can do is do your best in the time that you can. And going to bed on time is better than not fitting in that last few hours of revision. If you just go off your computer take out your book and do some proper study then it doesn't matter if you fail or not cos you did your best!
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...

SamTheMan:D wrote:

dayarath wrote:

jord wrote:

How many did u do?
4 mile run pretty speedy, 5 min rest, 25x3 pushup 60 sec inbetween session, 30x3 pushup, same 10x3 leg lifting for moar abs training, or however you call it and 5x3 chinning. Friday's next day of exercise.

=Jackabo]

All you can do is do your best in the time that you can. And going to bed on time is better than not fitting in that last few hours of revision. If you just go off your computer take out your book and do some proper study then it doesn't matter if you fail or not cos you did your best!
Doing some equations and writing over some stuff to memorize it easier, while putting a shitload in my calculator.

Last edited by dayarath (2008-01-31 11:44:48)

inane little opines
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6719|th3 unkn0wn

dayarath wrote:

Knew you were going to fail two tests the next day (physics, natural sciences in this case) what would you do? Learn alot to make sure the blow on your notes wouldn't be that hard (or too much and wear yourself out) ; don't do shit, or something else ?
None of them. Instead I'd suggest you break a leg.
voodoodolphins
+92|6713
I would play lemmings with my left hand

Last edited by voodoodolphins (2008-01-31 11:49:00)

MysteryJake
+12|6217|California
You give up too easily, just because you don't have a lot of time to study doesn't mean you shouldn't study at all. Knowing something is better than knowing nothing.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...

MysteryJake wrote:

You give up too easily, just because you don't have a lot of time to study doesn't mean you shouldn't study at all. Knowing something is better than knowing nothing.
I'm just putting stuff in my calc. This isn't like history or biology you can learn 2 hours before the test and still pass. It needs loads of training, especially when it covers so many subjects as I have in these 2 tests. I'll fail period .
inane little opines
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!
So far you've typed moar and lulz in one page.

So I laugh at you for failing.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6648|Amsterdam, NY

chittydog wrote:

I'd make a post asking for advice on a gaming forum.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
Try and not fail at least one of them

or

ask 4 sexes crab
spuddy1981
+10|6372|england
Last minute revision will save the day

Dont talk to people on the way into the exam it will confuse what you do know.

if you only have to do 5/7 questions learn 5 things really well.

And remember sleep is for the weak.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6648|Amsterdam, NY

I'm Jamesey wrote:

So far you've typed moar and lulz in one page.

So I laugh at you for failing.
This post requires moar lulz plox

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard