Korny09
+8|6284|Ohio
I was playing BF2 yesterday & in my first game I increased 3 ranks.  So I left the server & went to another game...With every kill I increased a rank, increasing 3 more ranks.
Now I know ranks are not all that important in real life.  But I was concerned because I don't want to end up getting banned from a bunch of servers.
Also, I didn't hack...don't even know how to.

Last, I looked at my stats & saw a gigantic increase in points that I NEVER made.  In fact one of my BR shows that I had 65,000 points.  NO WAY POSSIBLE!

Can anyone help me here. I don't cheat, don't know how too.  I would like to fix the bug so I don't get banned as a hack.

Last edited by Korny09 (2008-01-31 07:25:57)

stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6490|Sheffield-England
Probably just a glitch
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51
I think you joined a hacked stats padding server. Do you happen to remember the name?
Korny09
+8|6284|Ohio
It was on a Highway to Tampa server...I will have to look it up.
Then I got the other 3 on a Jalalabaadbadafed server, which has always been clean so I must have scored those points somewhere else.
Let me look into that.  Is there anyone I can report it too when I do find out?
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6673|Groningen, The Netherlands
Yeah you probably joined a modded server...hacks tbh =0
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6726|USA
Do you remember the name of the server. We can look it up and tell you if you were on a hacked server. Be careful about which ones you get on. You could get your stats wiped for being on modded servers.
Fateless
+36|6253|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Is the ranked box ticked on your mutliplayer tab? I'd check that....Also pays to look atthe full name ofthe server, just in case it is a pad-server.

Fateless.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6414|Alberta, Canada

SFCCDailey wrote:

Do you remember the name of the server. We can look it up and tell you if you were on a hacked server. Be careful about which ones you get on. You could get your stats wiped for being on modded servers.
Of course... If you get wiped you can say you used the "Play now!" button and had no idea it put you into a modded server
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6840|Grapevine, TX
Sounds like your account definitely got hacked... what is your PID?
Korny09
+8|6284|Ohio
Stats #: 1860096
I always use ranked servers...however, twice I had a family member play on my account.  Maybe they got on some goofy site.  Also, aren't the modded games in red on the server list screen?
Jasonb0718
+6|6133
Well now it says you have less than 100 global points..... did you get reset?
Korny09
+8|6284|Ohio
My page says that I have 241,310 global points.  I should be a level of Sgt.  Look at my medals and you will see I am not very good...then again, I don't really work for them.  I just enjoy the teamwork that BF2 offers.
Korny09
+8|6284|Ohio
Darn, I got TOTALLY reset...now I have to earn my ranks over again in order to be a Mstr. Sgt. 
Oh well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard