-=Colonel_Zero=-
+2|6489|California

Ice_cream_merk wrote:

AdamShannon8 BUSTED FOR HACKING. ANYONE EVER PLAY WITH THIS GUY BEFORE

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=49822

i seen this tard has used these forums before and im here to expose his punk ass that he is a hacker. Ive played with him before. And I knew he wasnt that good. Like Im damm good at BF2 and this kid was just making the most unbeleive shots . Go figure hes a hacker . And he has his clan signed up for TWL . I emailed TWL admins about  this guy and his gamehack. Anyone ever have the pleasure of gaming with this hacker>?
I love it when I own a hacker
woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6728|sunderland england
hi all i just come across a server where i got booted straight away. I said why ,they said no capping flags
.I looked around loads of engineers with humvees halfway in water sitting in back racheting away . Wtf
a server full of padders . i would love to report this server 2 ea but havnt a clue how to . Can any one do this for me ??????
many thanks in advance ip is =  8.2.121.92
port no is = 16567
server name is = bullet proof padding
I know name of server gives it away mmmmmmmm im pissed
& sorry no screenies  i cant get back on

NO ONE GET ANY FUCKING STUPID IDEAS AND GO ON
this should be banned
cheers all

Last edited by woodrot (2008-01-16 08:41:36)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6146|San Antonio, Texas
Bullet Proof Padding, one of the guys on my leaderboard was there! Shameful!
woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6728|sunderland england

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Bullet Proof Padding, one of the guys on my leaderboard was there! Shameful!
god damn cheating stat padding fucking fuck faced motherfucking assholes
sorry for language just had to get that out
InjectionNZ
+1|6287|New Zealand
Why would you join a server with 'padding' in the name, now someone can get you reset, since you told us.
Cyrax-Sektor

InjectionNZ wrote:

Why would you join a server with 'padding' in the name, now someone can get you reset, since you told us.
I once went into a K&P server to piss noobs off. I play by my rules, since they don't follow the EA RoE. C4 anyone?
Cyrax-Sektor
Another padding server! My leaderboard is getting ugly, one of the players on there is a frequent padder!

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … erver.html
nachosandcheese09
+21|6132|Atlanta
I know some poeple do it here but can someone reset this guy????

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/nchs09/hacker.jpg

hacking on karkand and killing over 100 people.

This are his stats.... http://bf2s.com/player/57579170/

nothing out of the ordinary but that round he was pissing everyone off with the hack.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6718|Scotland
also.

I decided to TK for a jet. Who the fuck doesn't

banned, straight away.   Fucking 10 year olds
B3ing u P4in
+4|5960
http://bf2s.com/player/121130653/

Can somebody tell me whats wrong with this stats? I killed this guy 6 times in a round, now he is in my fav and worsts list. Locking his stats, there is a bug or he is a hacker.
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london

B3ing u P4in wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/121130653/

Can somebody tell me whats wrong with this stats? I killed this guy 6 times in a round, now he is in my fav and worsts list. Locking his stats, there is a bug or he is a hacker.
H-h-h-hacker
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

Airwolf wrote:

also.

I decided to TK for a jet. Who the fuck doesn't

banned, straight away.   Fucking 10 year olds
yeah... you didnt deserve that at all, their the 10 year olds for sure....
moeskimo
+2|5993|Norway
aaah, the top 10 are full of haxxors, the numbers of army time and stuff lol, and hell yeah like they would get like 5000 hours of gameplay with only 1 bronze medal or something
Übermensch
+2|5931|Canada
Just got banned from a server called SG-3 (A) Ranked. =75th= clan or something like that.

Here's the story; I entered to play some Oman, I did alright, end of the round, my k/d was 33-9 or something, but the teams were unfair (figures). Anyone who came in switched to the high rank team (opposite team). The round ended and we switched to Sharqi. I hopped in the cobra with some random dude and he was a pretty decent gunner and we kept pwning the admins in the Havok over and over. I lined my gunner up for a tank kill (tank leaving the uncap, far out of it) and they warn us for uncap raping. So I never went near an uncap again. We continue to pwn the round and we both get kicked for some reason I can't even remember, all I know, is I didn't break a single rule. The kick was something to do with killing people on the other team who couldn't defend themselves (lmfao), so I rejoin and ask what I did wrong and how nice it was of them to kick me for being a better pilot and gunner than them. Sure enough, without a word, I get banned for the same thing I just got kicked for.

These guys have high ranks, but they are n00bs all the way. Stay clear of their server if you dislike total dipshit abusive admins. School must be out.
Cyrax-Sektor
Thanks for the dis-recommendation(is that a word? )! +1
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6409|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Übermensch wrote:

Just got banned from a server called SG-3 (A) Ranked. =75th= clan or something like that.

Here's the story; I entered to play some Oman, I did alright, end of the round, my k/d was 33-9 or something, but the teams were unfair (figures). Anyone who came in switched to the high rank team (opposite team). The round ended and we switched to Sharqi. I hopped in the cobra with some random dude and he was a pretty decent gunner and we kept pwning the admins in the Havok over and over. I lined my gunner up for a tank kill (tank leaving the uncap, far out of it) and they warn us for uncap raping. So I never went near an uncap again. We continue to pwn the round and we both get kicked for some reason I can't even remember, all I know, is I didn't break a single rule. The kick was something to do with killing people on the other team who couldn't defend themselves (lmfao), so I rejoin and ask what I did wrong and how nice it was of them to kick me for being a better pilot and gunner than them. Sure enough, without a word, I get banned for the same thing I just got kicked for.

These guys have high ranks, but they are n00bs all the way. Stay clear of their server if you dislike total dipshit abusive admins. School must be out.
They're known as the 75th Airborne.

Being on the ground more than the air is most displeasing to them.

I got temp-banned for soloing one of their guys after he tried to solo TV me.
Good job on the flying.
BluRR33
+27|6385|Sweden
Huellia is hacked... and he will be reset... sadly for him/she/it
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6146|Estonia

BluRR33 wrote:

Huellia is hacked... and he will be reset... sadly for him/she/it
Also 3RD Name account....hacked
BluRR33
+27|6385|Sweden
also Blueassault from russia ... hacked
eikel[nl]
+1|6738
I am hacked too! i hope EA will fix it
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6646|Norway

eikel[nl] wrote:

I am hacked too! i hope EA will fix it
Who are you?
eikel[nl]
+1|6738

Fredrik wrote:

Who are you?
What do you mean? you can see my nick and pid so what do you need more? or is this not public?
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6646|Norway

eikel[nl] wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

Who are you?
What do you mean? you can see my nick and pid so what do you need more? or is this not public?
When i click on your stat link i get the message "this player is banned". I understand someone PID hacked your account? If you were i'm just wondering if you are one of the top 10 guys or something, since someone bothered to hack your account.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6323|The Netherlands
Eikel[NL] is a 3-star general, I played with him when I was in Band of Fokkers, he had the [1x2] tag, he is a well known player in the Netherlands, also he almost was in the top 50, its rather annoying... after all, he is in my worst enemy list...
eikel[nl]
+1|6738
As Supremecars says, i am a 3-star general with a little over 500k points and somehow i got hacked and now have 10 million points extra, that's why I'm banned from the ranking board here.

I don't know why anyone bothered to hack my account, maybe i piss some hacker off.

Since today I'm not able to login to my account anymore, i think EA cut me off.

If you login to your own BFHQ and look at the leader boards anyone can see that there are a lot of hackers and hacked ones at the top, 162 are currently over a million points!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard