thepilot91
+64|6242|Åland!

Übermensch wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Godless wrote:

^Clearly does not know what he's talking about.
Aviator      09:53:50      473      313      1.6645
I lol'd.

I normally only try to go into servers where my ping will be the lowest, but just now I went into a server where my ping was 110 approximately (Oman though) and hit everything. I was quite surprised so I became a jet-whore after Trigger_Happy92 left. Was quite pleased. On Wake with a lower ping, I can't seem to hit a J-10 ever though even if the person deployed their flares. >_< Gotta love and hate it I guess.
that is because missiles hit and turn and trace better/worse on certain maps...it sounds silly but its true...and aswell j10 vs j10 (at least at wake) as good as impossible to hit the other j10 with missiles!
jason85
Banned
+58|6002|Mesa, AZ

thepilot91 wrote:

Übermensch wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Aviator      09:53:50      473      313      1.6645
I lol'd.

I normally only try to go into servers where my ping will be the lowest, but just now I went into a server where my ping was 110 approximately (Oman though) and hit everything. I was quite surprised so I became a jet-whore after Trigger_Happy92 left. Was quite pleased. On Wake with a lower ping, I can't seem to hit a J-10 ever though even if the person deployed their flares. >_< Gotta love and hate it I guess.
that is because missiles hit and turn and trace better/worse on certain maps...it sounds silly but its true...and aswell j10 vs j10 (at least at wake) as good as impossible to hit the other j10 with missiles!
Yea, I know. I don't think I've ever killed a J-10 with a J-10 that I didn't have to dogfight.
jason85
Banned
+58|6002|Mesa, AZ

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Learn to fly, kk.
http://bf2s.com/player/73618514/

Look at my jet stats. I KNOW how to fly. Thats the reason I was mad. I rarely get shot down, most nights I will go 40-2 give or take a few kills and a death or two, when I am flying.
Yey we have jet whore here
Not really, at least not anymore. Most of the time I whore for about a round and then get bored.
RuhRoh
+2|6546|DC area, USA
HAHAHHAHA nice favorite and worst victims. Stat Padder

Last edited by RuhRoh (2008-01-29 04:38:51)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH

jason85 wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

buy hacks
I should. I don't even give a damn about the game, I just play it cuz I have nothing better to do at night.
SOOoooo can I C-4 you 30 times?
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6273|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

Im_Dooomed wrote:

jason85 wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

buy hacks
I have nothing better to do at night.
Masturbate more. Women like big dicks.
Aww, you poor thing. Someone told you "the more you play with it, the bigger it gets", that's why you lock yourself in your bedroom all night.

Sadly, lies.

RuhRoh wrote:

Haha, busted.

I hope a swarm of locusts infest your pants.

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2008-01-29 05:31:45)

']['error
Banned
+630|6650|The Netherlands

OxiDeOwns wrote:

Put simply: You can't fly.

You can't expect to fly a jet for a few hours and master it, it all comes down to practice and experience.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6547|Washington

JET_G raidensen wrote:

If you can fly why the fuck do you feel it is necessary to call the fucking waaaaaambulance about it? I get shot down in J-10 by F-35 magically to, i sometimes fire all missiles at perfectly level J-10 and watch as they merrily nip off to god knows where they think theyre locked onto. BIG FUCKING DEAL. By now i would have thought you'd be familiar with the cololstomy flying in bf2 is, why you feel it your duty to let us know how big an R-TARD  you are is beyond me and everyone else on bf2s.

Also:
http://www.rit.edu/~cgs2794/files/pub/c … ulance.jpg

Make the collect call to it before making a thread about spilt milk you onion.
He wants Internet Attention!
jason85
Banned
+58|6002|Mesa, AZ

RuhRoh wrote:

Meh, I was talking to a friend of mine, got bored, decided to grab a few badges that otherwise would be next to impossible. I don't really like padding servers to much because it gets ungodly boring pretty quick, but my friend is always on one, so if I wanna talk to him I kinda gotta go there. Most of the time if I am on a padd server, I'm just sitting in a tank getting time, drinking beer and watching TV.
jason85
Banned
+58|6002|Mesa, AZ

JET_G raidensen wrote:

If you can fly why the fuck do you feel it is necessary to call the fucking waaaaaambulance about it? I get shot down in J-10 by F-35 magically to, i sometimes fire all missiles at perfectly level J-10 and watch as they merrily nip off to god knows where they think theyre locked onto. BIG FUCKING DEAL. By now i would have thought you'd be familiar with the cololstomy flying in bf2 is, why you feel it your duty to let us know how big an R-TARD  you are is beyond me and everyone else on bf2s.

Also:

Goddamn I hate you. Everytime I see you, you feel the need to talk down to people. Go fucking die man, honestly. If your whole life revolves around sitting on the forums and talking shit all day, your life is a waste. For your information, I wanted to know the answer to a question. Why the fuck do I get shot down if I try harder? Not bitching. Its an honestly question. Now for you, here is something you might wanna try and do, as you feel the need to insult me via picture, because obviously your life is pathetic.

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/jasonrlackman/remember_kids.jpg
Hakei
Banned
+295|6001

jason85 wrote:

RuhRoh wrote:

Meh, I was talking to a friend of mine, got bored, decided to grab a few badges that otherwise would be next to impossible. I don't really like padding servers to much because it gets ungodly boring pretty quick, but my friend is always on one, so if I wanna talk to him I kinda gotta go there. Most of the time if I am on a padd server, I'm just sitting in a tank getting time, drinking beer and watching TV.
Yeah, I used to go on a lot of knife and pistol servers to get tank time/commander hours.
jason85
Banned
+58|6002|Mesa, AZ

Hakei wrote:

jason85 wrote:

RuhRoh wrote:

Yeah, I used to go on a lot of knife and pistol servers to get tank time/commander hours.
I know, it takes to long for those. I remember once I was getting tank time on a padd server, and my friend called. We went to the titty bar for an hour and came back and the same round was still in progress.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6227|Finland

jason85 wrote:

I know, it takes to long for those. I remember once I was getting tank time on a padd server, and my friend called. We went to the titty bar for an hour and came back and the same round was still in progress.
Niceeeeee
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6005|Aberdeen, Scotland
The badges are there as an achievement, it's not like you get a prize for earning them, so what's the point in padding for them?
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6534|stalker.

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Learn to fly, kk.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6571|England

jason85 wrote:

Look at my jet stats. I KNOW how to fly. Thats the reason I was mad. I rarely get shot down, most nights I will go 40-2 give or take a few kills and a death or two, when I am flying.
So, being able to shoot a cannon at an airfield and/or carrier spawnpoint for an entire round means you know how to fly? An untrained monkey can do that.
If you knew how to fly, you would play more than the unbalanced shitfest that is Wake. Such as OCS, Kubra, Daqing, FuShe, Oman or Zatar where dogfighting and evading skills count a lot more (less so Oman if the US dominate from the start).
No, im not the best pilot in the game but I know a good pilot from a wannabe.
If its taken over 200hours in a jet for you to make this rant, that sums it up.

Rabbit.v2 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Learn to fly, kk.
Before you criticise me, or the quoted poster...believe me...this guy ^ ^ knows how to fly
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6318

jason85 wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

buy hacks
I should. I don't even give a damn about the game, I just play it cuz I have nothing better to do at night.
Get a girlfriend.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada

Snake wrote:

jason85 wrote:

So, being able to shoot a cannon at an airfield and/or carrier spawnpoint for an entire round means you know how to fly? An untrained monkey can do that.
If you knew how to fly, you would play more than the unbalanced shitfest that is Wake. Such as OCS, Kubra, Daqing, FuShe, Oman or Zatar where dogfighting and evading skills count a lot more (less so Oman if the US dominate from the start).
OCS has awesome dogfights.
Godless
+13|5944

jason85 wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Also:

Goddamn I hate you. Everytime I see you, you feel the need to talk down to people. Go fucking die man, honestly. If your whole life revolves around sitting on the forums and talking shit all day, your life is a waste. For your information, I wanted to know the answer to a question. Why the fuck do I get shot down if I try harder? Not bitching. Its an honestly question. Now for you, here is something you might wanna try and do, as you feel the need to insult me via picture, because obviously your life is pathetic.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/ … r_kids.jpg
QQ MOAR
jason85
Banned
+58|6002|Mesa, AZ

Snake wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Rabbit.v2 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Learn to fly, kk.
Before you criticise me, or the quoted poster...believe me...this guy ^ ^ knows how to fly
Yea, umm, actually, I don't just base rape. I don't go to China and start attacking the carrier right off. It's lame and it pisses me off when people do it, so I won't touch it until US has a flag or two. If I am on US and China has a flag, then so be it. Its their fault they can't hold onto flags. I mostly just go after vehicles if they are in that situation anyway and spray the area with bullets.

As for OCS and Kubra and all that, I don't really ever play those maps because they were never on rotation on 1.03 before it died in November. I don't know much about those maps, except that OCS causes the game to crash on my computer....crappy vid card.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6333|Australia

jason85 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

jason85 wrote:

They don't take that long to get. Expert armour, maybe, but veteran armour and the WCR don't take a lot of time.
jason85
Banned
+58|6002|Mesa, AZ

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

They don't take that long to get. Expert armour, maybe, but veteran armour and the WCR don't take a lot of time.
They do for me though. I rarely command, I only have 51 hours in a year and a half of playing. And as I'm not a fan of armor I try not to use it unless I have to.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6763|06-01
Don't Fly.
0akleaves
+183|6619|Newcastle UK

']['error wrote:

OxiDeOwns wrote:

Put simply: You can't fly.

You can't expect to fly a jet for a few hours and master it, it all comes down to practice and experience.
From saying you can fly well is bs when you say look at my stats, tbh they arnt even that good for a "pr0" like you.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6469|A W S M F O X

jason85 wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Also:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/ … r_kids.jpg
Yeah, i hate you too because you keep making these fucking stupid threads. You get shot down because you dont evade properley, simple. Even when you evade properely youll get shot down. Ill get shot down by a F-35 while corkscrewing and flaring, but do i feel the need to ask the why? No, i accept that im not invincible. If you hadnt been flying for so long people would understand but for someone who has spent that much time in jets its a retarded that you have to ask this stuff. When i wanted to find this shit out i used the search function and watched tutorials on how to do it. Your asking why you get shot down? BECAUSE YOUR PLAYING A GAME THAT LETS OTHER PEOPLE SHOOT AT YOU.

Also, older than time picture is older than time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard