462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6674
Almost like that movie where the urban legends were 'carried out' by a psychopath.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/0 … =rss_world

Last edited by 462nd NSP653 (2008-01-29 20:34:14)

T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6273|Pennsyltucky

How do they get around the problems of organ rejection ?

Are certain organs less likely to be rejected?

Crazy shit.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6525|Valhalla
devilhammer
+16|6585|San Marcos, Texas
They beat me to it....

That was my idea as a way to make money....
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6220|NSW, Australia

a girl in aus somewhere got an organ transplant when she was 12, was on the special pills then her doctor was trialling to see how she went with no treatment. her blood changed from O- to O+ and she was fine with no treatment

shes about 18ish now
it was on the news on tv about a week ago
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

She was given a liver transplant from a young male donor, and for reasons as yet unknown was able to accept the donor tissue without anti-rejection medication.

The doctors beleive that the liver donors blood entered the bone marrow and altered the immune system accordingly. It meant that she even had to take all her anti-viral shots again.

It's a 1 in 6 billion case.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6565|London
Stuff like this happens all the time in third world countries. The mafias in China and India kidnap young children, break their legs and put them on the streets to beg for money. The mafia take the money and feed the children just enough to keep them alive.

Being born in western countries we can easily forget the bullshit that's going on in the parts of the world where noone cares.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5974|Halifax, West Yorkshire

Aries_37 wrote:

Being born in western countries we can easily forget the bullshit that's going on in the parts of the world where noone cares.
Yep

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard