Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6783
BF2 v1.2 Now Available
Happy Valentine's Day! Who needs a dozen roses when you can download Battlefield 2 v1.2 and play until your “own” heart is content. EA/DICE sends you a hearty Valentine’s Day by releasing the much anticipated Battlefield 2 v1.2. (from BF2 Official Site)

BF2site

WEEEEE!

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-02-14 10:55:07)

Junior_Mud
+1|6698|Concord, CA
Thoes of us with jobs can't play to our hearts content....
oh yeah, with kids too....
and a house payment
maybe one of these days I'll get to experiance playing for more than an hour or so
I really wonder what its like playing all day..... Can anyone escribe that to me?
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6786

w00tness again!
luckybaer
+10|6805| Going Feral
LOL.  I wonder how many lover's quarrels will break out over some dude (or woman) playing BF2 and ignoring his (in)significant other?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6864

Junior_Mud wrote:

and a house payment
maybe one of these days I'll get to experiance playing for more than an hour or so
I really wonder what its like playing all day..... Can anyone escribe that to me?
You just get more and more "sick" of the game, but more and more addicted.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6765|Singapore
Hmm so why is the patch size 81.5 but on ea webby it says 82 mb?
1927(h)
Over here in the UK it's a night full of football/soccer fixtures aswell.  Our "bitches" must be cursing.
RonSeal
+1|6751

Junior_Mud wrote:

and a house payment
I feel ya

3 kids under 10...

Most nights i get on near enough midnight, rush around in BF2 for an hour before sloping off to bed, dreaming of the day i can manage to get the wife and kids all out at the same time FOR AN ALL DAY SESSION ON BF2 !

I had one, last september.

I'll describe it junior, it consisted of much gaming on BF2, a diet of snacks and soft drinks with a bag of weed for company and a massive dash to do the housework i had promised to do, minutes before the family were due home.

You have to plan for these days Junior
1927(h)
Over here in the UK it's a night full of football/soccer fixtures aswell.  Our "bitches" must be cursing.
thechanz
+-1|6678
Ayumiz some site round it up to the nearest whole number so its the same dude, no worrys. If anybody wants a fast download go here try this one http://www.thechanz.com/kwg/modules.php?name=Downloads i just uploaded it so nobody is downloading, its all urs
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6748|Riva, MD
Does anyone know a site besides thechanz and EA that actually doesn't require registration and isn't flooding with downloads?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6726|The Ville
It seems with me I go threw girls seasoningly lol. I've only had one girl during valentines day. Most of my relastionships end at the end of summer heh. Oh well I'm not ready to tie the knot down yet, I can barely support myself so why would I want to risk long termin it. Btw the valentines day masssacre is on the history channel tonight at 8:00 or 9:00 pm heh I think I might watch it.
[pib]xenium
+0|6682|Netherlands

Junior_Mud wrote:

and a house payment
sounds like you need to get a second wife to me
one for the housekeeping and kids
the second to earn your money 

Flyboy63
+8|6735|South Australia

Junior_Mud wrote:

and a house payment
Its awesome. I used to work for myself before I started a FT job recently but my days used to be fairly flexible & sometimes I would just play all night. Ahh those were the days. BF2 was all new & I had a shitload of time on my hands..commanding at 3am on a full server while half pissed was just great.

But really you need to be on welfare to play this as much as some people do.

Now I work FT AND part time for myself so an hour here or there is a rare treat

Last edited by Flyboy63 (2006-02-14 18:08:39)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6879|"Frisco"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard