phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6179|c-c-c-Canada

Shaguart wrote:

phil-12-12 wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

Yeah we have like over 20cm of snow. And im from Canada, dumbshit.
stfu, you have no idea what it feels to be not protected by mountains you fucking pussy. Try living in on of the coldest regions in Canada. And stop being a pussy for saying that it snowed 20cm, at least you can fucking ski on a hill.
Yeah, at least i can cook food in an oven to. Where do you live, in an igloo? Fucking moron. GTFO of my thread.
Oh, so now your stereotypical? If you say that then you can move your little pussy ass to America.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6365|Calgary, Canada

phil-12-12 wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

phil-12-12 wrote:

stfu, you have no idea what it feels to be not protected by mountains you fucking pussy. Try living in on of the coldest regions in Canada. And stop being a pussy for saying that it snowed 20cm, at least you can fucking ski on a hill.
Yeah, at least i can cook food in an oven to. Where do you live, in an igloo? Fucking moron. GTFO of my thread.
Oh, so now your stereotypical? If you say that then you can move your little pussy ass to America.
Well your sitting there complaining about how you live in the middle of nowhere and there isnt anything to protect you. So if your just gonna come and bitch then don't say anything please.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5952|Minnesota
meh minnesota is boss, negative temps all winter long, except today... it was strangely like 30 degress F
Hawk390
+27|6640|Melbourne, Australia
And on the other side of the world Melbourne is enjoying 33+ Celcius every day, and has been for the last 2 months. Also we get a shitload of 40 degrees or near enough round new years....oh what joy that was...
(cob)mikko
+21|6440|finland
lol real winter here in finland

https://www.fmi.fi/img/saa/hav_suomi_2008012908_0931.gif

Last edited by (cob)mikko (2008-01-28 23:42:02)

Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6225|NSW, Australia

today it was 39 degrees celcius at 4pm so probly 48 degrees or so at lunchtime
Wallpaper
+303|5990|The pool

phil-12-12 wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

phil-12-12 wrote:

1) Youre being a stereotypical Canadian fucktard (read: cant stand to not complain about America for more than five seconds) 2) If you hate it THAT much, move.

Oh, and around western Washington its been in the 20s (normally high 30s to 40s)

Last edited by Wallpaper (2008-01-29 01:41:40)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6839|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Just could enough to preserve the snow (around -2'ish).
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6746

Shaguart wrote:

Wow its cold here.
Today we got to -33 degrees (Celcius) without windchill.
With windchill it was -48 degrees!!!!
Thats almsot getting to the point of rediculous tbh.
How are temperatures over there.
dam that is cold. How do you cope? Here in scotland, where I stay, it barely goes below -1 at the worst of times. If it does drop to this temperature, people usually cant cope and cant get into work because of icey roads.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6617|Gold coast, Aus.
Yeah well it was around 33C today. And it was raining half the time.
PRLR
+5|5994|Northern Sweden
Coldest i been in was 40- Celcius. But when when the wind rose it was surely more, but by that time i was inside
_raab
+28|6230|Western Aust.
Perth Aust. It only hit about 37C today. But the other day it was 42C. Lowest this year (so far) has probably been about 20C.
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6652|Land of the Very Cold

Shaguart wrote:

Wow its cold here.
Damn I envy you! (honestly, I do envy you). It's only around -10°C here in Montreal! I mean, it's almost February and we didn't get any real cold temperature this winter again. I want my -30/40 back just like it was 15 years ago (and back when I was living in N.-B.). Many times we had schools closed because it was below 40 I just love very cold winters for some reason. My dream vacation would be 2 weeks in Antarctica!

The coldest I experienced was -56°C with windchill in mid 90s (around 95 or 96). We went outside but I was not wearing enough layers, and after 10-15 minutes I could barely walk hehe. I still remember the pain of defrosting once I got inside the house. My cousin was wearing a rubber waterproof suit over his clothes and it just froze and broke in pieces hehe. Fun times.

But yeah,  -48 is quite cold Cheerz mate!

Something fun to do when it's that cold is to dip toiletpaper rolls in a bucket of water and throwing them out the window. If you live higher than ground level it's fun. They smash into pieces.

Last edited by Soldier-Of-Wasteland (2008-01-29 01:58:19)

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6507|Gold Coast
At school its fucking hot. I have to wear a blazer and tie all the time in the 35 degree celcius heat. Plus they wont let us take off our blazer when we have assembly, and it gets really fuckin sweaty (we do assemblies(sp?) outside). Even some of our rooms dont have air conditioning, which is such a bitch because of all the people in it creating body heat.

IMHO I'd rather be in the cold than the hot.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6383|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Yea my Uncle just flew from Calgary to visit us here for a few days, he said it was pretty intense over there.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6225|NSW, Australia

stfu wallpaper

_raab do you know the hottest its been so far this year in perth? today was probly the hottest day where i am
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6469|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Shaguart wrote:

Wow its cold here.
So you are getting ready for some outdoor hockey then?
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6641|Ohio
Ha ha. Canada.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6193|Winland

We have 0 to +1C here. It fucking sucks. This is finland. In january.

It's raining in finland. In january.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6681|Espoo, Finland
Move your PC outside and overclock.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6523|London (At Heart)

London

10°C
Cloudy
Wind: SW at 19 km/h
Humidity: 75%

Getting pretty nippy.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6259
-21 no windchill, -44 with. Blizzard warning as well...
bennisboy
+829|6642|Poundland
Are you yanks talking farenheit (possibly the worse scale ever) ?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6518

bennisboy wrote:

Are you yanks talking farenheit (possibly the worse scale ever) ?
unfortunately. pretty dumb imo, but i guess we are just too accustomed to it.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6635|Montreal, Qc, Canada
something around -10C 2day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard