Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6664|Groningen, The Netherlands
I don't dare watch it, just thinking about scene's described above makes me sick =0

I like scare, but definetly not gore...
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Its a snuff film. plain and simple.... I was not happy with it.. Four hot chicks get tortured and murdered= snuff film.  Fuck you Quentin Tarentino, what happened to you????
In a snuff film people gets killed for real thus Hostel not being a snuff film ... it's just sick ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CrazeD
+368|6674|Maine
lulz, sissies...

The only time horror movies ever actually scare me, is when something suddenly jumps at the screen and startles me. Doesn't really scare me, just jumps me a little. I don't even like horror movies really, because they usually make absolutely no sense, have no plot, and have bad acting.

jmo...
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648

Tehremos wrote:

am i the only person that laughs at horror films?

like when something bad happens to someone and it's really gruesome, i laugh and giggle so much
When I saw the first SAW in theatres the whole audience was laughing. It was quite funny.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6721|Scotland
The worst I've seen is The Ring (1&2)

Not sure I want to endulge myself in those kind of films...
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Airwolf wrote:

The worst I've seen is The Ring (1&2)

Not sure I want to endulge myself in those kind of films...
Worst i ever saw will get me banned just naming the title

Had to do with a plastic cup etc etc .... really frightening *shivers*
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5986|Halifax, West Yorkshire
The funniest bit was when the kids kicked the severed head around...or when they sold out that weasly kid to get shot...rofl.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6711|England. Stoke

Varegg wrote:

Its a snuff film. plain and simple.... I was not happy with it.. Four hot chicks get tortured and murdered= snuff film.  Fuck you Quentin Tarentino, what happened to you????
In a snuff film people gets killed for real thus Hostel not being a snuff film ... it's just sick ...
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

DesertFox- wrote:

Eli Roth?

Ollie wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

am i the only person that laughs at horror films?

like when something bad happens to someone and it's really gruesome, i laugh and giggle so much
Same, it's just cheesy retarded shit. Most horror movies lack a decent story line anyway but Tarentino has really let himself go with this pile of shite.
Grrr... ELI ROTH!!!!1onety1eleventy11
Don't you be mocking my God of entertainment. Tarantino "recommends" or bla bla this movie. Das is it.
And now a short poem:

I agree with you, Hostel is poo. Thank you.

ed. wrongwriting

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-01-29 00:38:01)

Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
Yeah it was a fucked up film.There was no plot whatsoever and acting was pretty shit...
And tbh,the scene with the first girl getting killed was a bit...odd.I mean,wtf?It didnt go with the rest of the movie.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6630|IRELAND

That coked up dipshit will put his name to anything these days.
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5981
yeh , i couldnt sleep for a week. i had a gram of coke to keep me company .
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland
I fucking love Hostel 1 & 2.
avman633
+116|6366
Didn't even see the first one. My brother said it was a stupid movie where some back packers get murdered by some sick fags. Looks like a rip off of Texas Chainsaw Massacre to me
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6549|the best galaxy
nasty movie - tabu subject.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard