stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

i believe corporal for 192,000
A$$kicka
+6|6747|Blackburn, UK
I got 75500 .. or so

Updated to 1.2

got 2 promotions on the trot for capping flag.

Now I'm 1st Liutenant  (spelling ?!)

**Last count there was 46 version 1.2 servers to use...  an hour ago there were 30 .. so a LOT more available as hours pass.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6756|The Netherlands
so 200.000 is still the limit? thats stupid I thought that they added the new ranks on those old ones (the gap between sgt major and 2nd ltd had to be closed though)
bingobones
+6|6726|London, UK

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

You two that are saying "it's not official because it's a week old" are MORONS!
Those ARE official.

45k = Sergeant Major(not SMOTC)
60(65k?) = 2nd Lt.
70(75k?) = 1st Lt.
etc. etc. etc.
lmao...so they are official but they dont know if its 60 or 65 for 2nd Lt. AND they dont know ifits 70 or 75 for 1st Lt.

HAHA

who is the moron
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia

EA wrote:

There is currently no scheduled release time or date for the 1.20 patch.

While it has cleared final testing and is being prepared for release, it has not been uploaded or distributed yet.

Until you see a link posted by either EAUK_Sentience or myself on this forum you are at your own risk. Be aware that there have already been incidences of users posting fake patch files on this forum, so the simple guideline, as ever, is that unless you see it posted officially, it's not real.

We appreciate that there is a significant amount of anticipation regarding the patch but at this time there is no further news.

We will continue to update this thread as we have further news.
i wonder what EA will do to those who patch before they release?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6756|The Netherlands
I think they will drink coffee and have a laugh together
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

I am not entirely sure wether EA ever did post the "official" rank requirements for BF2. Most of them were figured out by the community. That's why UBAR is called what it is, the "The Unofficial Battlefield 2 Awards and Ranks Guide"

But the requirements are of course coded into the game, so I figure as soon as the "official" patch is out ( by EA ) some clever guys will dig into their BF2 directories and find the requirements.

That information, as soon as it is available, could be called official. Somewhat.

But why does it matter so much ? You are not going to get there faster, even if you know what the requirements are...
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia

kontrolcrimson wrote:

EA wrote:

There is currently no scheduled release time or date for the 1.20 patch.

While it has cleared final testing and is being prepared for release, it has not been uploaded or distributed yet.

Until you see a link posted by either EAUK_Sentience or myself on this forum you are at your own risk. Be aware that there have already been incidences of users posting fake patch files on this forum, so the simple guideline, as ever, is that unless you see it posted officially, it's not real.

We appreciate that there is a significant amount of anticipation regarding the patch but at this time there is no further news.

We will continue to update this thread as we have further news.
i wonder what EA will do to those who patch before they release?
nothing.ea official us servers were amongst the 1st patched.it is my belief some1 f\up and went too early on the release.ea and dice would scream blue murder if something shonky was going on.have been trawling ea forums and bf2 forums and seen no official comment.we just got lucky me thinks.as the last official ea release said the patch is finished

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-02-14 07:46:33)

bingobones
+6|6726|London, UK

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

You two that are saying "it's not official because it's a week old" are MORONS!
Those ARE official.

45k = Sergeant Major(not SMOTC)
60(65k?) = 2nd Lt.
70(75k?) = 1st Lt.
etc. etc. etc.
LMAO so its official but they dont know whether 2nd Lt is 60 or 65? and theydont know the requirements for 1st Lt??? lol who is the moron
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia
PC News

Community Update

To all BF2 players.

A quick note to let you know that the 1.2 patch will be coming out today. Servers are being transferred over now and the client patch will be available for download within the next 12 hours. We're sorry if there's been any confusion but thanks for your patience - just a little bit longer to go now!
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6756|The Netherlands
Oh Oh Oh what a surpirise. like everybody knew allready a week ago the patch came today
AoP
+1|6753

bingobones wrote:

Goose_MP[TBG] wrote:

BF2tracker.com has the official requirements from the chinese EA site - with a nice translation as well.
omg do u people not read? they r not official...they came out last week!!!!
If you want official info go check an official site. Someone as smart as you obviously are should understand the basic idea behind all that.
[BIA](I.K.M)-Blade
+0|6659

krazed wrote:

japanese rubbish which is probabley wrong lol classic
bullshit im sorry buy ure rong i was in some server some where in raghead land and i was askin what that rank was and how u get it and he said its with the  new patch and he just got it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard