thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6331|teh alien spaceshit
Ok, I strapped a laser pen (the one you can buy at target) o my ak-74. (airsoft)
I sighted in the laser, so it is quite accurate, but I want to long how long it will live before the batteries die.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522
a good while as long as you don't keep it on all the time
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X
IDK, wouldnt it be annoying to have to always press the button? Better to have a laser sight that you can keep switched on etc etc.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01

JET_G raidensen wrote:

IDK, wouldnt it be annoying to have to always press the button? Better to have a laser sight that you can keep switched on etc etc.
leaving it on for extended periods of time could give your position away..
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X

tthf wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

All gun laser sights are switch based aka you dont have to hold the button down.

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2008-01-24 23:37:24)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01

JET_G raidensen wrote:

tthf wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

All gun laser sights are switch based aka you dont have to hold the button down.
i regret to inform you that isnt true. some sights are not switched based.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X
Pics or didnt happen.

Well, all the quality ones are.

ANYWAY, the point is they are terribly expensive, and the one youve got now should last awhile. Im assuming you dont want to re-sight it again?
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01
lol

the crappy army issue rifle i used!

you could either click to leave it on or another click for 'use on depression'

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as31-e.htm

see the 2nd pic from top, the button can be seen on the hand rail
joker8baller
+68|6667
You should get a pressure switch, or some kind of switch so you don't have to keep touching the pen... Will lengthen battery life, since you probably would only use when you needed. Typical pen? I'd say a few hundred hours. They're not that strong.

Ideally, just get a mount for it, and then use it via that. Or just get a nice green dot laser...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X
Yeah, laser pens arent good for gun use as the range is so shit, id reccomend getting one of those astronomical grade green lasers, you can put that on shit miles away. You can also temporarily blind people, thats another use for high grade laser sights.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard